[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your gf getting pudgy? Is shr a retard when it comes to fitness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170802-073039.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-073039.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I got u senpai show her this pic.
>>
>>42362479

She's hot and all (in both photos) but these instafitgirls are doing steroids at an alarming rate.

Not saying she is one of them - but I see girls like that all the time at my gym and they don't even know what the fuck they're taking. Meanwhile, high blood pressure and manjaw-transformation is guaranteed.

would-still-fuck.tho
>>
>>42362532

So what?

Give them some blood pressure meds. As far as the jaw thing...meh. Eyes are the most important part of anyone's face.
>>
>>42362577
>Eyes are the most important part of anyone's face.
Pffftttt AHaha fag
>>
There was nothing wrong with her before. All that changed is she's more tan and fit, probably stronger two
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-075140_01.png (1MB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-075140_01.png
1MB, 1080x1074px
>>42362532
I've followed her for some time, and she seems pretty knowledgeable on training and nutrition. The lack of fake tits is also a good indicator she's not full of shit. Goes a little overboard with the supplement shilling but then again I think she's sponsored. Good food posts on the ig story function. https://www.instagram.com/jillchristinefit/

Might be on gear tho, not really sure.
>>
>>42362602
The one on the left (in the OP pic) isn't a "before" pic. It's to demonstrate that you can gain 15 pounds and look thinner and fitter.
>>42362613
This is a before pic.
>>
She looked 5x better in the before pic
>>
Me and my wife are both on a cycle. I am horny as all hell and she's just chilling. Shit, she may even be LESS horny than usual.

WTH?
>>
>>42362479
Women are fucking retarded. Anyone with a basic education knows that muscle is more dense than fat. And, on top of this, the fact that she needs to virtue signal and validate her lifestyle to her brainless followers? Fucking obtuse.

Who here /nosocialmedia/. I only have a LinkedIn for work. Even that is too much for me.
>>
>>42362666
I'm OP and I don't use social media. No facebook, no twitter. I have IG so I can stalk on hot girls but I've posted 0 images. Don't get the appeal of feeding advertising algorithms or validation.

As for why she'd feel the need, 99% women still think gym will make them "bulky" and will panic after they gain 3 pounds, pointing to it as evidence that gym "doesn't work".
>>
File: 1386593328333.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1386593328333.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>42362631
shoo shoo
>>
>>42362633
You probably know more about gear than I do but don't women typically aim to lower estrogen while getting more testosterone (even if not directly injecting it)?

It would make sense that upping your own sex hormone would make you hormone while upping the opposite hormone wouldn't.
>>
>>42362846
>As for why she'd feel the need, 99% women still think gym will make them "bulky" and will panic after they gain 3 pounds, pointing to it as evidence that gym "doesn't work".
So do most men? This shouldn't be news that the majority of people are fucking retarded. I have friends who refuse to do bench (mind you, they only bench a max of 65lbs, no joke) because it will turn them into a body builder. People are so delusional over how their bodies function. I say the more uninformed fatties out there, the better.
>>
>>42362903
Well sure, I'm not saying the average man is much better informed. But the fear of getting "too big" overnight is not as prevalent for males.
>>
>>42362532
I should really get on roids. I don't even care about the body I just want to know what it's like to have a good chin/jaw.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.