[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1449870068276.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449870068276.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I've been doing IF for about 7 months now, and it's basically a part of my lifestyle. A few months ago, I decided to add in Keto to my IF regiment. I did a bit of research and thought I understood the basics. However, I ended up with a severe magnesium and potassium deficiency since I was apparently supposed to be taking supplements while doing Keto.

Long story short, I sent myself to Urgent care due to extremely low blood sugar and dehydration.

Despite this, I'm sort of thinking about trying Keto out one more time. I made it 2 weeks before the dehydration and low blood sugar thing kicked in, and during those two weeks I didn't feel bloated once. I also noticed a huge uptick in energy (until...ya know, the whole dehydration thing).

Anyway, does anyone have any good recommendations for magnesium and potassium supplements? Also, how much of it should I be taking per day so I don't fuck myself up while on Keto?
>>
Multivitamin
>>
BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: 2342323423.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2342323423.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>42362166
Yea, this was my first guess. However, I basically documented my whole "near death" Keto experience here on /fit/ and all the Ketofags basically told me I was fucked up because I wasn't taking Magnesium and Potassium supplements specifically.

Unfortunately, I don't remember exact details about those supplements that were suggested due to basically feeling like I was dying at the time.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (638KB, 2251x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
638KB, 2251x1126px
>>42362149
Take vitamins and hydrate yourself at all times. Same thing happened to me on keto, fainted and went to the er. I would advise yourself to just take it easy and build up to the diet. Have some carbs and just eat. You don’t have to go to extreme measures to lose weight.
>>
Damn time to cream my onahole to some Rosalina 34.
>>
Getting the feeling that people aren't quite grasping what I'm asking here...

I'm asking about what dosage of Potassium and Magnesium supplements I should take. For example, should I take 55mg or 99mg of Potassium sups, or 550mg?

Same thing for Magnesium, what dosage should I shoot for so I don't (literally) shit the bed from low blood sugar?
>>
File: 1363378276573.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1363378276573.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>42362149
>this one time i tried a retard diet but i almost died because im too retarded to understand it
>think ima try again
shine on you crazy diamond
>>
File: 1423231278652.jpg (46KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
1423231278652.jpg
46KB, 465x465px
>>42362277
More like
>This one time I was too retarded to do all my research on a particular diet so I got fucked up
>Think imma try it again, only this time I'll actually do some decent research and ask for advice from people who've had success
>>
>>42362175
if she braps, would we die?
>>
>>42362209

What did you eat?

Never got that on eggs and bacon
>>
>>42362149
I use Pan Salt instead of salt. It's 30% potassium. Suplements are regulated to like 99mg and you need 3500mg per day (just going by MFP here). Also make sure to include lot's of leafy greens and drink much more water than you feel like. I "snack" on broth made with Knorr bullion cubes which helps with salt as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.