[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

greetings /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1496390782284.jpg (536KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496390782284.jpg
536KB, 1600x1200px
just a loser /ck/ /out/ tard here. this is my second time here and you guys have always proved to be quite helpful and informative. So, thank you.

I have a 3 day pass to a gym near me, this is my first gym experience. I plan on going early, on my way to work. My main concern is to achieve some cardio workout and I would like to achieve 17/10 booty (eventually). I already have pretty muscular thighs, however and don't really want to enhance them too much in that regard

What would be a good 30-45 minute exercise routine for me to experiment with? I wanted to focus on the treadmill a bit, as I'm a good sprinter but I cannot run at a solid pace for more than a minute or two without feeling very winded. I also have some fat on my stomach and sides I would like to burn (poor diet, I typically eat fast food for lunch, I know its disgusting but I work with others outdoors and they always stop somewhere and I admit I enjoy it a lot)

Should I eat breakfast before or after? What is the right food to eat? I typically eat a bag of oatmeal and have a yoohoo (pleb tier health choice I know) when I get to my office.
tl;dr
My goals are to
Start eating a breakfast from home ( I want to eat eggs, toast, fruit that sort of thing or is that a nono?)
Workout in 30-45 minutes prior to work focusing on cardio, buttocks and slimming activities

Fill me in, help me out. Thanks ya'll
>>
>>42359323

cardio: Google HIIT. it should work for you. you also don't need a gym for it.

gym: read the sticky. if you really want a booty any of the newbie programs are quite good for that.

food: I would have a small meal before and after if I went in the morning. your meal plan is good though I would drop the toast for oatmeal.

honestly though, read the sticky. it has some of the best fit advice I've ever come across
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.