[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: happy pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Guys, I ...

I got my very first 'mire.
And it wasn't one, but TWO girls smiling at me.
I finally know I'm going in the right direction.

Also, good feels thread. Post what makes you happy.
>>
>>42353840
congrats OP. I'm still waiting for that day when someone actually notice me
>>
File: 1483485925736.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483485925736.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>42353840
Traveling for work in the next couple of weeks

One week traveling to California
Fly back to my place, get some sleep
Early morning head back to the airport
Heading out to Cincinnati, Ohio on an IT conference for a week
Looking forward to it and I'm trying to stay calm
I'm the nervous type at these events............................................
>>
>>42353840
Once you start really seeing how much you're worth as a human being is when you're going
To become really happy. Mires help with confidence, especially with most of the anons here having next to none,
but remember this journey ends when you love yourself as much as qt's love your body.
>>
File: cosy.jpg (5KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
cosy.jpg
5KB, 229x221px
>>42353840
Fuck man, nice work OP I'm proud of you.

I'm sorta skinnyfag, teetering on the edge of becoming quite muscular, and when I was squatting I got a compliment from one of the massive gym Chads about my form.

Felt very nice.
>>
>>42354231
>love yourself as much as qt's love your body
there's a 'from whence you came' joke in there somewhere. starting point: hate self, girls hate body. end point: love self, acquire 'mires.
>>
>got checked out by a guy while getting groceries
it's something, at least. first time anyone ever checked me out desu. felt weird, because at first i reflexively thought he was laughing because the faggot was smiling when staring at my ass
>>
>>42354077
>Getting nervous for an IT conference

Are you going to actually present something? If not, why are you nervous?

I've been to a bunch of conferences and it's pretty much:
> Watch talks
> Talk with my co-workers during the network sessions

It's going to be fine, don't worry.

>tfw I also get nervous about stupid shit all the time, even though nothing can go wrong
>>
>>42355000
Triples of truth

>be me, also skinny fat, but doing SS for a while
>doing squats at the gym (not even 2pl8)
>guy comes to me to ask how many sets I have left
>I'm still warming up, so 3 sets. Ask him if he wants to alternate
>He quite defensive and says "Uh, nah, that's too much weight for me, I'll just wait"

It happened multiple times already, feels good.

I wouldn't mind helping him unracking the weights though, I feel kind of douchy for resting 3min between sets when there's only one squat rack in the whole gym.
>>
the only person i'm sure is mirin for now is myself.
still feels good tho
>>
File: 1374484363727.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1374484363727.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>42353840

Keep it up OP.

As for me, i finally managed to talk to my gym crush today. Complimented how hard she works, she did the same right back and we instantly started chatting about how we both like to hit the gym early before work.

Acquaintances now, i got past the hardest part and feel great.

Keep improving and challenging yourself lads, you never know when you might get over that next hill.
>>
>>42353840

Got checked out by some young blonde girl on the other side of the road. She seen me at a 45ish degree angle so I know I looked big, plus I was wearing a fittedtshirt and was fishing something out of my back pocket of my jeans so she got a good view of an arm too.

Little did she know I'm a misogynist going through a serious woman hating phase and my test is through the roof so I probably would have shouted something mean in her face if she was closer. But a mire is a mire, feels good.
>>
>doing great at work making mad coding skill gains
>cut is having some results finally, can see more definition in arms
>when I started liftan again 2 months ago I could barely bench 50kg for 3
>just did 58x10x4
>friend who I see about once a week said "wow you've gotten really big, and you get bigger every week"
>actually pretty excited about going back to school after summer and starting my master's degree
>>
mires from gay guys might be worth more in terms of value than a mire from a straight girl. a lot of gay guys are dead serious about fitness and more picky and particular about bodies than straight girls. so you should all fel good if you get any mires or positive reinforcement from a gay guy. they are usually nice and well-meaning
>>
>>42357268
>> Talk with my co-workers during the network sessions

That's one of the issues.....

There is some favoritism issues at this company and I have to be in a meeting for a few days where everyone is liked and nobody really knows who the fuck I am....
>>
Proud of you OP.
I got dumped the other day but I've finally realized its her loss, so I'm actually kind of glad. I'm hitting the point of being able to love myself and its really starting to show with how differently girls are treating me. Just last week I had several different cashiers stare at me and forget my order or give me discounts. The breakup put a damper on it, but really it just means I'm free again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.