[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to pick gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471375455355.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1471375455355.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm thinking of joining a "better" gym soon. not sure if worth.
Been lifting at the same one for over 2 years now

Gym right now
> small
> usually medium packed
> some times empty
> no good lifters to get motivation and tips from
> not many qts, see one maybe once a month
> super cheap
> know all the staff very well
> waste a lot of time talking to the regulars and staff
> very close to my home

The gym I'm thinking of joining
> huge, several platforms of each type
> all the hottest chicks in my city
> super expensive
> probably always packed
> many dedicated and shredded lifters
> staff are mostly qt chicks that know way too well that they're hot
> very close to my workplace

I might just join the other one for a test run and pay for two memberships. Am not poorfag

What makes the perfect gym for you /fit/?
What weighs the most when selecting a gym?
>>
>>42350862

If your current gym has all the stuff you need and is cheap and close to home and isn't crowded, then fucking stay there. God dammit.
>>
>>42350904
my biggest problem is the fucking regulars that always want to talk instead of lifting.. I'd say it prolongs my workouts by at least 25% each fucking time. I lasted about a year by always looking angry but now they've realized I'm only angry on the outside..
>>
>>42350930
This is a negative to you:
>> no good lifters to get motivation and tips from
This is a positive to you:
>> know all the staff very well
And then you say
>my biggest problem is the fucking regulars that always want to talk instead of lifting

The grass isn't greener elsewhere. You seem fine where you are and you don't even know what you want.
>>
>>42350955
You've pointed out my biggest problem in life friend. So I ask what makes the perfect gym for you? Whats the most important thing?
>>
Huge gym is a plus, don't want to queue plus can superset easier. Spose QTs act as motivators. Not sure if seeing bigger/more shredded guys would motivate, just make me feel DYEL. Train before work and it won't be packed.
>>
>>42351116

Yeah and by getting to know the more shredded guys I can get some of that sweet cheerleader effect with all the qts in there
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.