[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLEEP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488086005451.jpg (195KB, 985x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488086005451.jpg
195KB, 985x612px
Eating, lifting, stretching and all the other stuff we do to make gains are all easy to control. But the last few months I've been getting consistently bad sleep, I can get to sleep fine but I wake up continually throughtout the night. I think it's because I'm having quite vivid dreams, for instance I think they woke me up 5 or 6 times last night. Obviously I'm not getting the hours of deep sleep my body needs to repair and grow.

How do you stay the fuck asleep, /fit/? I already relax in bed and read a book for 30 minutes before I turn out the light, I don't look at any computer or phone screen during that time. I've heard that blue light can fuck you up. I'm reluctant to stop eating cottage cheese as my last meal of the day but is there any truth to the meme that it gives you whacked out dreams?

tl;dr how do you sleep good
>>
>>42349090
Melatonin, lots of it
>>
>>42349090
eating soon before bed can give you vivid dreams

so can smoking/quitting weed, that always does it for me

if youve been smoking a while and recently quit just give it some time
>>
>>42349113
I'm reluctant to use any kind of drug. Maybe I'm paranoid but I just think there's too much risk of disturbing the other functions and balance of my body.
>>42349122
I'm going to try having my last meal 2 hours before and then fasting from then on and see if that helps.

I wish I knew how much this shit killed gains or not, I had a really good workout yesterday and then a shitty night of sleep. It plays with my mind and it's pretty depressing frankly.
>>
>>42349090
Get tested for sleep apnea
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.