[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that rustle you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1468512624939.gif (932KB, 253x197px) Image search: [Google]
1468512624939.gif
932KB, 253x197px
>People that put on the smaller weights first instead of the plates
>>
>>42347177
Nobody does this
>>
>>42347177

>guys wearing gardening gloves to lift
>>
File: 1501564872208.jpg (13KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1501564872208.jpg
13KB, 199x253px
>>42348624
I have done this.
>>
>>42347177
>fat people doing ab exercises.
Lose the weight first fatty.
>>
>>42347177
That guy that breathes heavier after his set
>>
>>42348624
I did this for the bench press when my chest was developing faster than my shoulders
>>
>>42348812
>what is moment of inertia
>>
>three different men have given me lifting advice at the gym
>now I think twice about doing the exercise they critiqued me about in front of them

Please go away I don't want your help even if it is helpful
>>
>>42347177
>people that don't hide their power level at all times until a fight or at pool or being with a girl
ONLY insecure douchebags do this
>>
>that guy who closes his mouth to hide his breathing when he walks by others
>that guy who sees people coming in his direction and changes course
>that guy who doesn't talk in a FUCKING GYM, what a loser
>that guy who wears his headphones and accidentally gets them caught on the bar
>that guy who stares at his phones inbetween sets
>that guy who stares intently at a wall inbetween sets
>that guy who feels anxious about staring at his phone or a wall so he looks around at guy's asses 'on accident' instead
>that guy who walks into the weightroom and assumes everybody is staring at him
>>
>>42348624
I do this to offset the weight so its further from my pecs. The further the larger plates are from your chest, the less stress and tension gets put on the center of the chest. This lets you do more weight when you bench.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.