[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Chad, can you teach me how to bench properly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1501165849301.jpg (100KB, 502x493px) Image search: [Google]
1501165849301.jpg
100KB, 502x493px
Hey Chad, can you teach me how to bench properly?
>>
>>42346053
Uhhhh, sure little guy. First thing you wanna do is put two plates on both sides of the bar and just go for it.
>>
File: 1483891044778.png (90KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
1483891044778.png
90KB, 600x383px
>>42346412
>2 plates
>chad
>>
>Be a fat fuck
>Start to eat right
>Go to the gym for cardio
>Drop 100lbs
>Some random chad comes over and says "Hey man, see you lose a lot of weight, good for you. You should lift to fill out your arms a bit".
>Tell Random Chad I really don't know how to lift, he tells me he'd show me if I wanted
>He sets me up with this little routine, spots me, checks my form
>Drop even more get, get some gains
>Chad invites me out to hang out at the bar with some of his friends, even though i'm a kiss virgin with no friends I go
>End up making out with some chick from Chads harem, she ends up texting me afterwards saying how cute it was I was awkward around her and that we should go out again

Would have never thought Chad would be my greatest ally
>>
>>42346832
>Would have never thought Chad would be my greatest ally

Chad is not only stronger, more beautiful and more socially adept than you, he is also a better human being.

Hostility comes from living a shitty neet incel life, CHAD has had a good life and thus freely shares his good vibes with others.
>>
>>42346053
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>42346868
this is too true
>>
>>42346868

It's usually NORMIES and robots who are bitter fucks, at work, at school, in dating. Chad is friendly and helpful. IDK why people confuse a bitter normie with Chad
>>
>>42346868
Chad is good to his friends
>>
>>42346832
Chads are good people, I play baseball and all of them are chill, anti social meets are just jelly and bitter most of the time
>>
>>42346832
True Chad's want to make the world a better place. They love beer, lifting, and fucking sluts but most of them will help another dude out.
>>
Wait, since when is fit pro chad? I though he was our gratest enemy
>>
File: afterlife pepe.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife pepe.png
315KB, 531x502px
how to become low tier chad?
>>
File: jXMBW1G1_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jXMBW1G1_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>42348503
Easy honestly. Here, I even broke it down into steps for all of you.

>stop obsessing over the concept of "Chad"
>workout regularly
>go make friends
>be social
>have goals and pursue them regularly

Oh wow, how difficult.
>>
>>42346832
nice fantasy man
>>
>>42348475
>Wait, since when is fit pro chad? I though he was our gratest enemy
that's r9k
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.