[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy at the gym who clearly has anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1491020410126.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491020410126.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>that guy at the gym who clearly has anxiety
>>
Reporting in
>>
>that guy who oly lifts and is self-conscious about the noise
>>
>>42342744
>watching nervous nelly as usual because he does funny shit
>dumbbells on floor next to curlbro thats texting
>nervous nelly really wants to use them
>he stands there for a good 30 seconds working up the courage to ask
>he chickens out and does a lap around the gym
>>
>that guy who stares at his phone after every set
>>
>that guy who is doing 2.5pl8 snatches at commercial gym where people don't even squat 2pl8
>>
>>42342798
i do this some times. Always doing laps, whether it be i dont know what i want to do next, or trying to find an open fucking spot. I know people notice but fuck it.,
>>
>that guy who brings his speaker to the gym and does a dance routine
>>
>>42342744
That guy at the gym that gets really into it and you can see the mind-muscle connection and the beauty of the movement, the elegance of a complex biological system working in sync, although system and complex are much too technical words for such an impressive spectacle of nature. It has an autoerotic component to it but without the connotations of pointlessness.

Home gym master race
>>
File: C6QP0qiXMAAGJ-3.jpg-large.jpg (87KB, 776x578px) Image search: [Google]
C6QP0qiXMAAGJ-3.jpg-large.jpg
87KB, 776x578px
>That guy who queitly whispers he rep number thinking no one can hear him.
>>
fuck lmao gottem
>>
>that guy who intentionally breaks his feet with weights, so that he can blame and sue the gym
>>
>>42342744
>grill stumbles into weight section for some reason
>looks at the squat rack with fear in her eyes
>looks down defeated
>walks to the smallest dumbbells available instead
>does some sort of shoulder thing
>leaves
i felt kind of bad for her, not sure why grills are afraid of barbells
>>
>>42343366
Because other girls and numales tell them barbells will hurt you
>>
>that guy who always make that guy who [something relatable to the average fitizen]

Way too cookie cutter.
>>
>>42343533
BRO, do you even MEME?
>>
>>42344180
Bro, do you even conform?

>tfw I watch videos on facebook with bold meme style font at the top that says "When mom says to clean up your room, and you like 'naw' smdh lamo lamo emoji face x3"
>>
>>42344207
why do you think those videos are popular? it's because they're clever and original. stop hating bro
>>
>that guy who wears sweats because he is self-conscious of his small calves

that guy is me
>>
>>42342744
field day lp is fucin awesoms
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.