[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M EXHAUSTED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_30803-sweating1216459152.jpg (77KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30803-sweating1216459152.jpg
77KB, 1200x628px
I don't wake up in the morning feeling refreshed anymore, I can't hit the gym with the intensity I need to progress. What's wrong with me fit?
Example work day:

7am Wake up

Eat banana/protein shake

2 scoops of c4 preworkout

Gym 2 hours, warm up with cardio then hit the weights hard.

Go to work, drinking lots of water at work.

Eat every three hours at work

Meal 1 rice and chicken
Meal 2 kale, nuts and chicken
Meal 3 rice and chicken
Meql 4 Protein shake during drive home.

Usually tired after work I nap for 1-2 hours

Hit the gym for 2 hours

Sleep by 11-12pm

What do I need to change to get my energy back so I can go attack the gym?
>>
Are you dark skinned or in the Southern Hemisphere? Might be vit D
>>
>>42341986
Nah predominantly white and my protein shakes are 1/2 milk
>>
>>42341968
How many days a week do you train?
>>
>>42342297
Four
I also fight once a week
And I just broke up with a girl I was into so I'm pretty bummed about that.
>>
>>42342374
>I also fight once a week
as in like ufc or nigger gang fights?
>>
>>42342382
>Nigger gang fights
Thanks for the kek
>>
File: 1462223193774.jpg (58KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1462223193774.jpg
58KB, 900x598px
>>42342374
If you've been keeping this up for long then maybe it's time for a short break or at least slow down for a little to let you body recover some.
>>
>>42341968

>2 scoops pre workout

Take some time off of that stuff or decrease to 1 scoop. PWO can be very taxing on the CNS and you develop a tolerance very quickly.
>>
>>42341968
Probably central nervous system/adrenal fatigue. Have a deload weak.
>>
>>42341968
take a full week off gym, and a month off pre-workout
>>
>>42341968
Take a rest-two-weeks.
>>
>>42341968
Is nobody gonna say anything about him training a total of 4 hours/day, 4 days a week? Of course you're tired you fucking mongrel. Either step up your food intake/sleep or train less.
>>
>>42341968
>workout twice a day
>preworkout memes
>counting protein shakes as a meal
No wonder you're fucking tired, you fell for all gym memes you could.
>>
Take a week of. Maybe try saunas and cold showers but relax in general. Try getting your blood checked, its always useful. A week of rest and you should be eager to hit the gym again
>>
>>42342382
I practice armed and unarmed combatives and some ground game with my buds in the backyard for work.

Basically nigger gang fights.
>>
>>42342494
It has gotten less effective, I'll cut it down.
>>
>>42342497
I usually focus on getting stressed out and force up adrenaline and stress hormones before I hit the weights. This sounds right.
>>
>>42341968
Lift for three weeks out of a month abd take a week off. You also use caffeine too much. Youve fried your CNS, just do cardio on your off week and cut down on preworkout you faggot.
>>
This is normal to be fatigued some times, just deal with it. If anything its a sign of progress more than anything so keep eating more sleeping more and training more.

I lift 7 days a week very intensely and these days are rare yet happen from time to time. The less i would work out the longer these shitty days lasted. I like to think of working out as a snowball going down a hill and these days are the crash the stops the ball from rolling and you gotta start again.
>>
>>42343654
And to all the people that say I'm overtraining?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.