[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me to go to the gym right now Tell me it will be worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1481092318158.jpg (23KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481092318158.jpg
23KB, 428x376px
Tell me to go to the gym right now

Tell me it will be worth it

Please, /fit/. Tell me I'll be glad that I did.
>>
DO EETT
>>
stop being a faggot and go to the gym
>>
Do it faggot. The You who goes to the gym is the real you. The You who stays at home is just some parasite lurking inside your soul that you'll eventually banish.

Also have some caffeine, by the time you reach the gym you'll be mentally pumped.
>>
You'll feel good when you're done. And you'll keep coming to your next session..

Don't be a beta bitch and go.
>>
File: 1501499166043.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1501499166043.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
>>42341540
CMON SON, GET YOUR ASS UP TO THE GYM
>>
>>42341540
you either do it or you don't

you either go out and get those gains or you don't.

your choice
>>
>>42341540
Get your sorry faggot ass to the gym
>>
File: 1501097523604.png (211KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
1501097523604.png
211KB, 301x287px
>>42341540
don't go
remain a faggot
>>
>>42341540
Stay at home. Fat, thick or thin you will still be who you are.
>>
one of my motivations is the dead son of franz beckenbauer and what franz would have done to get him back to life. and also all the people who cant workout anymore because theyre handicapped or in a wheelchair or whatever. im priviliged to do all those things. motivates me to all fuck
>>
>>42341540
fucking do it anon
I did it and I regret not a single damn thing.
Do it
>>
I just got back from a shitty workout where I felt lethargic, weak, and I skipped half my accessory work.

Still managed to put 2kg on my bench and squat, and the work will still keep me moving forwards.

The only bad workout is a skipped workout.
>>
Go so I can cuck you with your gf while you're gone, faggot.
>>
going to the gym is nothing remarkable.

Its what you accomplish there that counts.

If you are just gonna half ass your workout then you might as well stay home.

If you are going to smash some PRs and get a sick pump, then you're def gonna make it.
>>
>>42343815
I mean could if I wanted but I had quite a day. Not sure if it is worth it. I might waste half of an evening. Might sweat tooo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.