[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have your gains helped you get a GF, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 51

File: 1488216096800.png (394KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488216096800.png
394KB, 1200x1000px
Have your gains helped you get a GF, /fit/?
>>
File: 717.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>42340235
>gains
>>
Yes, actually.
>>
I don't know I'm still dyel
>>
it got me a 1000% increase in mires, girls touching my chest and shoulders, and girls hovering around. It went from happening once a year to 3-4 times a day.

It didn't fix my sperging out and lack of social skills, though (thank God I discovered l-theanine with caffeine for that).
>>
No. I still have no chin or jaw.
>>
>>42340235
>BALD
Confirmed cheater
>>
>bestfriend became gf and gymbuddy
feelsgood senpais
>>
Unironically lifting got me a wife.

I was a fat as fatass with a oneitis crush that was 4 years long. Lost my weight, lifted for aesthetics, ended up fucking after a night out, and we're getting married in the spring.
>>
A gf? No, gf dumped me after i went 65kg into 77kg 15%bf. My personality became more vain/selfish as i got bigger.

I get much more mires and girls flirting but no gf, prob cause my mental problems gotten worse.

O well my gains wont leave me...
>>
>>42340313
>ended up fucking after a night out, and we're getting married in the spring.

I put money on she'll cheat on you within 2 years.
>>
>>42340375
Why does all of /fit/ seem to be a den of insecurity specifically relating to cuckoldry now?
>>
File: 8171131213.png (42KB, 400x400px)
8171131213.png
42KB, 400x400px
>meet cute girl 5 years younger than me while volunteering (I'm 22)
>getting good vibes from her while we were volunteering together, so I get her facebook and ask her out
>she has to check with her parents
>talk throughout the week, making her laugh, getting along and she seems really chill
>isn't sure if her parents will let her go but I offer to meet her parents first to ease their worries without really thinking too deep into it
>she gets back to me and says her parents want to meet with me first
I mean I'm gonna go and meet her parents since she's a really great girl but part of me is conflicted because I don't know if she even likes me in the first place, and to meet her parents this fucking early feels like fighting the final boss when I've only just started level 1. What should I do /fit/?

Do I even like her enough that I want to meet her parents this fucking early? On one hand I understand why they want to meet with me first since I'm 22 but still it all just seems so fast and surreal.
>>
>>42340431
Take the risk, if you don't like where things are headed in the future you can always end it. But pussying out now would be stupid.
>>
>>42340431
> feels like fighting the final boss when I've only just started level 1
tell that to her parents
>>
>>42340431

> meet with parents before 1st date

wat
>>
>>42340463
Yeah I will. Gonna bring chocolates for them and dress nice to make a good first impression. She honestly is wife material, and I never thought I'd meet one in my life but she truly is a really great, traditional girl.

>>42340465
I might if we get closer haha, I was gonna bring that up as a joke to the girl if we ever started going out

>>42340481
Right? I was going wtf is happening but I understand why they want to meet, so they make sure their daughter isn't going to go out on a date with some creepy weird sicko. I'd do the same or just say no if I was her dad.
>>
>>42340313

>he married a girl who gave her pussy after 1 night

Lmfao
>>
>>42340235
Getting fit made me lose my girlfriend.

The more weight I lost, the fitter I got the more insane and jealous she became. So I broke it off with her.

Me and my gymbro moved in together and I'm starting to get the hots for him. Like I really just enjoy hanging out together in the evening. When we're watching movies I want to lay down and put my head on his lap and cuddle.

But I'm too much of a bitch to make the move.
>>
>>42340431

She really sounds like a gf material unlike thst dude at the top who married a girl he fcked after 1 night kek
>>
>slowly leaving skellyland
>people are noticing and complimenting me
>literally all of them are males
You can't lift you betaness away. Also, skellies don't get face gains, that's a fattie thing.
>>
>>42340490
What a cuck lol. Id just say hey ill be in city tomorrow, wanna hangout?

Not asking on a date lol!!!!!
>>
>>42340411
Group think +memes. Same reason some guys here think every female is a fat Tumblr feminist. Actually going outside more helps, but good luck with that
>>
>>42340318
You'll be alright, you just need to sort your head out. Think of it as mental gains. Read a lot, meditate, always question whatever you think sounds wrong or bullshit.
>>
>>42340516
I already asked her out like that but her parents wouldn't let her meet me, not until they know who I am first. I offered to drive her but she said her parents wouldn't be comfortable with it yet. So I want to make a good impression and show them that I'm not fucking around and really want her and hopefully they'll let me take her out.
>>
File: nope.gif (2MB, 370x256px)
nope.gif
2MB, 370x256px
no, and i dont really want one right now. the idea of having a gf is nice, but the reality is that the majority of girls nowadays are ass. Besides that, it is a lot of potential work for little reward. I'm not going to date one just for the sake of having one, id rather be on my own right now and focus on me

who else cocoon mode here?
>>
>>42340411
>not wanting to marry an easy whore makes one insecure
i bet your ass gets jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth
>>
>>42340431
Yeah definitely go through with it IMO. Just be calm and don't try too hard to impress her parents or anything. Go with the flow, remember to look them in the eyes and smile even if its just a little bit, shake the dads hand firmly but dont crush his hand. If he offers you a beer say yes and drink it.

most important thing is to relax, take your time talking, think about what you're saying. Dont sperg out lel
>>
>>42340235

Yes. Funnily enough my gf was first attracted to me when I was 170lbs (she said I was muscular)
Now 3 years later I'm 195lbs and leaner than I was at 170.
>>
>>42340542
I will, thanks man. I have a lot of experience with job interviews and can carry myself well so I've got some confidence as long as I think of meeting them like a job interview.

I was going to bring some chocolates as a gift for them, saying something like "thanks for coming out to meet me, I really appreciate it. Here, I got you these as a thank you gift". I just thought it would be a nice gesture. What do you think?
>>
File: jacking off.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px)
jacking off.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
>tfw 27yo KV
>>
>>42340586
Not that anon but I'd bring flowers for the parents. Flowers are more acceptable as a meeting present and they'll be forced to think of you if they put them in a pot and associate them with you. Do not buy roses though.

If things go well and you meet your gf again you should give her rose(s).
>>
It gave me confidence.

You don't need gains to get a gf, you need a personality and confidence.

Nowadays I value socializing and developing my personality more than my muscles. I look back when I was an autistic robot with muscles and laugh, would have been much smarter just to go with the flow and work on being a likable, personable guy,
>>
File: 1500371497077.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px)
1500371497077.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
>>42340598
>tfw 27yo KV
Same here. My libido is actually pretty low but i would still like to have a gf.
>>
Right now I just ant to play games and enjoy my weekends the way I want to.

When I think back to my last relationship I always had to give up my free time and often enough I really just wanted to play some games but couldn't.
I will be in another relationship, but right now I really am enjoying the freedom of not being in one.
>>
>>42340235
Dating my gym crush at the moment.
60% of it is probably thanks to my face/personality though.
>>
>>42340672
Hm I have considered them but I just thought it would be a little awkward and coming on much too strong to bring flowers, especially since we're meeting up at a restaurant to eat together. Flowers would be a little hard to place in a busy restaurant so I thought chocolates might be a good substitute instead. I would bring flowers like tulips or violets to her parents if it went well and I met them again at their house.
>>
File: 74343727809.png (586KB, 649x479px)
74343727809.png
586KB, 649x479px
>>42340235
>When your gf is too sexy and you can't stop fapping to her Instagram pics
>>
>>42340786
Oh if you're going to a restaurant then don't bring flowers, you've got it figured out you'll be fine.
>>
>>42340789
>your gf
>her Instagram pics
you mean everyones girlfriend?
>>
>>42340786
>Bringing flowers to some restaurant date

Nigga, you all ova da place. You gotsta jus bring em sum sweet chokolate and get dem to luv you up mah nigga.

Cheeeeeezzzz! Dis finna nigga brining petals n'shit .
>>
>>42340844
Rude.
She only has 200 or so followers and most are female
>>
>>42340235

I had a hot wife before I bulked up. A skelly with a great face will always have a better life than an average or ugly fit guy.
>>
Well going to jiu jitsu and Maui Thai led me to going to Yoga, which in turn lead me to asking out a grill who seemed interested. Gone on a few dates so far and it seems like things are going well.
>>
>>42340431
Did something similar and had like a 2-hour interrogation with the mom (who was a big booty pear shape milf)

...ended up getting along better with the mum than the daughter. Daughter hated her parents because they were too overprotective. Story didn't go anywhere interesting sadly.
>>
>>42340276
>(thank God I discovered l-theanine with caffeine for that).

How effective is it?
>>
>>42341019
Dang, good to know there's another anon who's been through what I'm gonna go through soon. Hopefully I can impress them both. She did mention her parents were pretty overprotective but she doesn't hate them, at least to my knowledge. Any tips?
>>
>>42340431
Wait. You're 22. 22-5=17. You mention in >>42340490 that she's wife material.

There is literally no person on this planet who is spouse material at 17. You will break up within six months, she'll spend 5-8 years as a roastie, then perhaps come back to get her MRS degree. If the timing syncs, you might end up with her, but I'm willing to bet it doesn't pan out.
>>
>>42341090
Well, there is a very good chance that could happen and the thought of it not working out has been on my mind a lot. But she's super religious and extremely devout so I doubt she'll become a roastie. She has >200 facebook friends, no pictures of her online, etc. Just talking with her and getting to know her while volunteering made me think that she'd make a pretty great wife is all. Still, I want to try going out with her but I don't even know if she's into me

It would be great if we could go out and I'd do everything to make sure that we stay together but if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be. I'll just take this one step at a time and meet her parents first.
>>
>>42341179
I hope it works out for you man, I really do. However, I find that the most conservative ones are the ones that become the biggest semen repositories once they head off to university. Prove me wrong, Anon. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Fortune favors the bold.
>>
lost all gains because of drug use, met my girlfriend she got me out of the drug scene and im making gains again
>>
>>42341231
>However, I find that the most conservative ones are the ones that become the biggest semen repositories once they head off to university.
I know, and I tend to believe you're right. Still, I know a bunch of girls who don't do anything but go to class, study then go back to their dorm and play video games or something day after day. Honestly she could change to be a roastie but if I can help it I want to be there so she won't want anyone but me. Pretty dumb I know.

I'll do it but nothing good has ever come to me in terms of girls and relationships so I'm not really holding my breath. I'll do what I can though. Thanks
>>
>>42340536
you are doing good
and if shes respecting her parents then its also a good sign

show then that you are guy that cares and is responsible and everything should be gucci

t. 24 kissless virgin
>>
>be 14 or 15 years old
>school provides free gym for students
>start going to the gym after school
>learn the basics of lifting/forms etc in 6months
>1 year after got some nice noob gains + maybe a little extra
>really beautiful and good bodied shy neighbour girl type starts going to the gym reguraly at the same time
>she's from the same school
>one time on the bus to home one of my female friend is talking to the cute girl
>friend kind of invites me to their conversation
>friend leaves the bus and we just continue chatting
>didnt think anything of it, becouse she seemed to be way out of my league
>always chat with her in the bus after gym

>another year pass and in the middle of the class she asked me to be her prom date
>whole class gets silent
>"yeah i guess i can do that"
>later on we practice our dances together and we just seemed to get really good along
>week before the prom we end up in a same party
>casually drink and chat with friends through the evening and night
>all beds and sofas are taken
>she lays on a mattress on the floor
>"come here, you can sleep next to me if you want :)"
>alright
>we chatted for like 2 hours straight until decided to sleep
>suddenly she starts feeling my body all around
>"wow anon you are in really good shape. your body feels better than in the dance practices"
>oh shit i was not prepared for this
>"hah, thanks, i can say the same about you"
>we just cuddled and touched eachother for a hour
>week later on the prom night we hang out together, dance, kiss couple times when no-ones seeing, really romantic times
>after that got in relation ship with her
after 5 years till to this day im still in relation ship with her and shes the most sweet, honest and reliable girl ive ever met.

so i guess i can say lifting got or helped me get a gf.
still lifting and she loves my body
>>
>>42340235
No, the market for luxury items is not very fluid.
>>
>>42340313
I wanted to inb4 the haters but of course too late.

Congrats on the sex, best of luck to the both of you. Love is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>42340235
No. Only halfway between skinnyfat and ottermode though.

Still, you'd think that'd be good enough for a self-admitted former fat girl from bumble. But nope, had one date then she ghosted on me. Didn't even sperg out, seemed like we were both having fun. Maybe I came across as too immature. I'm trying to convince myself that she didn't think she was good enough for me to stick around.
>>
>>42341313
This is the gayest thing I've ever read on /fit/ and I browse almost every day.
>>
File: 1501097603254.png (70KB, 852x944px)
1501097603254.png
70KB, 852x944px
I have a pseudo gf I saw planet of the apes with. She's coming to the gym with me today, any advice?
>>
File: 1500316167522.png (29KB, 741x568px)
1500316167522.png
29KB, 741x568px
>painting the outside of a small primary school with a group of volunteers
>I need to get on the roof to open a high window
>instead of using a ladder I jumped up and grabbed a high support beam on the porch and did a sort of weird muscle up thing hooked my leg over and climbed up
>qt that didn't really talk to anyone, no less to me, says 'wow how did you just do that, you must be really strong'
>starts following me around chatting to me the whole time, groping me occasionally, constantly making strange sexual innuendos
>sits next to me on the bus back, literally almost walks with me back to my house but then walks back to hers
>every day she'd stand and wait for me to get off the bus beaming and talking away to me

Kind of freaked me out a little bit. Girls are wierd
>>
Thr hottest girls i ever fucked was when i was a skelly.

Most girls care more about face and personality. I was less autistic then and they loved being around me. Having a big cock kept them coming back.

If you lift for girls you are delusional. If you can't get a girl before you get fit it's never going to happen.
>>
>part of stable close friend group of at least 3 years between about ten of us
>some of these bros ive known since elementary and we're all late/post college
>one of my best bros of over 12 years has perfect qt3.14 gf
>currently single just got out of long term srs relationship
>best bro's gf getting close to me past couple months
>started getting physical, poking and tickling
>we've started heavy petting and making out in secret
>she loves my gainz, how im able to pick her up easily, am bigger than her, fondles my arms
>dying inside due to guilt of betrayal

I didnt ask for this when I joined the pursuit of aesthetics
>>
>>42340411
thats because of the influx of /pol/ and /r9k/ posters to this board
>>
>>42340502
So fit unironically made you gay? What a surprise
>>
>>42341584
Stop betraying your friend. Betrayal is the worst of sins.
>>
>>42341403
if you want to date her make sure you ask her out. don't be a retard who doesn't pull the trigger
>>
>>42341584
lad, it is 100 percent not worth it to lose one of your "best" bros of 12 years for some unfaithful bitch, whatever you do don't pursue this further or you will really regret it
>>
>>42341281
wat? no fucking?
>>
File: jaw gains.jpg (84KB, 526x619px)
jaw gains.jpg
84KB, 526x619px
>>42340277
>not making tren jaw gains
never gonna make it
>>
>>42341584
I'm going through this literal situation right now as the guy who got cucked. Serious question, how can you rationalize your actions to yourselves? I have to work with my ex and the guy she cheated with (they're together now, it's totally fucked) and neither one of them even seems to feel bad and can't figure out why everyone is pissed about it.
>>
Actually the best looking gf I've been with was 20 when I was 17. I looked like a skelly, but had an alright face and very positive personality and that's all she cared for. I still don't know how I worked out for her, but I suppose that's the reason it's all over now. Either way, the past years I've tried to make gains, work on myself mentally and physically and basically just focus on my passions, but I noticed I'm just missing the soul and positivity I used to have before the whole situation leading up to the break up. Any tips on how to get out of the rut?

>inb4 anon is a faggot, what happened was kinda emotionally damaging for a young naive lad
>>
File: fucking.gif (901KB, 245x245px)
fucking.gif
901KB, 245x245px
>>42341705
>>
>>42341656
>>42341698
I really dont want to lose him and implode the friend group but... see below.

>>42341746

We both understand what we're doing is wrong but I guess the whole rationale is just that we're both really into each other and what can you do to stop that? I'm not going to change who I am just because she digs me and is losing feelings for her bf. It's still fucked up because yes, the right thing would be her to break up with him then we date or fool around, but we don't want either of us to be banished from the friend group. They live together so it's sticky.
>>
>>42341584
If she does it once she'll do it again. You'll just be next in the chain.
>>
>>42341834
I guess i'll just have to take the chance. She claims she's never been bad like this before, and I know I haven't. If I just created a monster as well as turning into one myself.. well maybe I can consider it as "getting what's coming to me" if it does in the future. It this was just about sex I'd stop but I legit like this chick. TT
>>
File: Stefania Ferrario.jpg (307KB, 2000x2000px)
Stefania Ferrario.jpg
307KB, 2000x2000px
>>42341817
Friendship between men is the highest virtue.

If you'd abandon that for some pussy then you're a loser. Find some new pussy, tell her to go fuck herself, tell your bro and take the hit, and then go find yet more pussy with your bro.

The lack of strong male role models is really fucking up this generation
>>
>>42341817
lmao this fag lets pussy ruin his social rapport
>never gonna make it
Dude you're headed for disaster. You have so little foresight and cognition you don't understand the severity of the consequences of your actions. Also, if she is the kind of girl who flirts with other men, what makes you think she won't screw around behind your back? She'll never really be yours.
Stop sinning. Be a good man.
>>
File: 746789032762.jpg (69KB, 643x903px)
746789032762.jpg
69KB, 643x903px
>>42340277
CHEW LOTS OF GUM
>>
File: C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg (40KB, 639x424px)
C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg
40KB, 639x424px
>>42340431
>5 years younger than me
>I'm 22
>>
>>42341914
I-Is it that fucked up I want to date her? Part of me is conflicted that she's that young but another part of me wants her for myself because she's honestly so great. I'm feeling kind of guilty desu and I'm not sure if what I'm doing is ok
>>
>>42341817
You're blinded by your dick right now. You'll regret it.
>>
>>42340318

I seriously dont get why no one simply throws a few grams of Coke at you guys. Being on coke makes you a psychologically attractive alpha in minutes.
>>
>>42341940
Crush every legal pussy you can in your life, anon. Oldfag here and i missed a lot of opportunities. You don't want that on your mind later in life, it fucks with you.
>>
>>42341940
Teenagers are disgusting monsters. Adults shouldn't associate with them unless you are their parent or required as part of your job.
>>
I want vegantrap to be my gf
>>
>>42340235
I guess so, a friend of mine asked if I would take her to the gym a couple months ago, she's my gf now
we're going to the gym tommorow together after like a month of her not going cause she was on vacation and lost a bit of motivation
>having a fit qt3.14 gf
I think i've made it brehs
>>
I've never been unhappier with my relationship with women then I have been now. I got decently fit and get hits on the dating sites no problem. I can meet up with a chick, fuck her, and not even have to buy her dinner. Thing is I don't want that anymore. I want something long term, i want someone to love but if a chick is giving out the pussy on the first date i end up with zero respect for her
>>
>>42341584
Don't do it senpai. It's not only the friendship with the guy whos girl you are after that is on the line, but also the whole friend group as chasing this girl will make you look like an asshole.
>>
File: life.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px)
life.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
Getting fit = going outside more doing more active things. My gf was big into vidya just like I was. Broke it off with her because I wanted to experience more things in life and find someone who would force me to do new fun things. This was a couple weeks ago. I miss her often.
>>
>>42341940
Guy who you replied to here, your intentions don't seem malicious so what you're doing isn't what I'd called fucked up, no. However, other people won't know this and will assume you are trying to take advantage of her. Her friends, family and the rest of society will always be rooting against you. It might also be borderline illegal depending on where you live, which is kinda sketchy. You will need thick skin because people will be constantly slinging bullshit at you over it.
>>
>>42341988
Yeah, but people in their early 20's are no better tbhfamalam.

>>42341940
Anon, look at how many people are dating people significantly younger than them. 5 years is a drop in the bucket compared to that.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (18KB, 180x280px)
topkek.jpg
18KB, 180x280px
>>42340235
>>
>>42340431
My first "date" with my girlfriend was at a dinner celebrating both her birthday and her sister's engagement so her entire family was there. Also, she was showering at the time so I was alone with them for 15 minutes or awkward QA. Almost 3 years later we're still together though, so I'd say it was worth it. Good luck anon.
>>
>>42342091
Should have kept her m8
Access to pussy while hunting for more pussy
>>
>>42342173
Was with her for almost a year and shes one of the nicest people I've ever met. She was probs a 6-7/10 attractiveness tho so I knew I had to search for higher grounds. But yea I tried to make it easy on her.
>>
>>42342195
>But yea I tried to make it easy on her.
Fair enough, but it's naive - breakups are always unpleasant.

Should've kept her around and then at least you have something as a backup when you hunting for new puss.
Live an learn
>>
File: IMG_2773.jpg (28KB, 412x351px)
IMG_2773.jpg
28KB, 412x351px
>>42340313
There is hope for some of us, I wish you all the best man
>>
>>42341988
She's pretty chill and we have a lot of similar interests. Quiet and really down to earth. I actually like talking to her and it's fun to joke and tease her.

>>42342100
Yeah I know I'm going in with a sort of stigma here which is why I'm feeling conflicted. Hopefully meeting her parents and making a good impression will get them to see I'm a good guy. Thanks

>>42342106
This is true, hopefully the stigma will wear off by the time she's a little older. I just have to actually be her boyfriend first. I just honestly don't know if she likes me or not
>>
>>42340771
How did you manage that?
>>
>>42340375
if they knew each other for 4 years then she's not a hoe you fucking autistic 9th grader. go back to pol faggot
>>
>>42341817
I appreciate you responding sincerely but I also think that you shoukd know that if you're worried about being ostracized or judged it's too late. The actual cheating is totally secondary to the calculated deception and lying that has led to it. In my case, both my ex and the guy she's with now are basically non-people within a community in which they were previously respected and loved. Other people are going to be universally disgusted with you no matter what at this point.
>>
>>42340431
For what cause were you volunteering?
>>
>>42340235
No. I'm too short desu.
>>
>>42340490
Dude, I'm in the exact same fucking boat, minus the age gap. Freaking out just a little bit, but I honestly think she's worth it.
>>
>>42342315
The others have no reason to suspect me and her are doing anything at this point however. If she breaks up with him within a few months in a natural way, and then we continue to fly under the radar for even longer, I think we may eventually come to a point where we can openly admit we're dating while also maintaining the entire friend circle. That's the hope at least. I'm trying my best to behave but I already fucked up. At some point after confessing feelings we kissed and it's only snowballing from there.
>>
File: 1493607882993.png (524KB, 519x562px)
1493607882993.png
524KB, 519x562px
I'm pretty sure I met one of you faggots at the gym a while ago.

>Guy approaches me while I'm deadlifting, looks like a younger and more swole Mikhail from GTAIV
>"Hi. What is your name?"
>"You come here a lot. Where do you live?"
>"Do you work nearby?"
>"I am Roman. You are very pretty. Is good to see woman with weights."
>He grabs my hand, shakes it, walks away
>never managed to get a word out
>>
>>42341948
Doesn't it make you all gurny and creepy?
>>
>>42342411
if he didnt say Im just a lycky guy its not one of us you thot
>>
>>42342411
You're a man right?
>>
>>42342331
Dude good luck man, hope it works out for both of us.
>>
>>42342455
Close, I'm a rugmuncher.
>>
>>42340235
Honestly, no, but they've both still liked them. I got my first grillfriend when I was skinny after having lost like 50 lbs, and got big during, which she liked. My current girlfriend said she never liked muscular guys until she dated me. I just do it because I like how I look and also lifting is fun.
>>
>>42342401
That's a lot of ifs. "The best laid plans of mice and men..."
>>
>>42341261
This was a nice convo to read, why is fit so much nicer than the rest of 2+2 chan? Is it the lack of test?
>>
>>42340431
I'd advise against dating 17 year olds when you're not 17. I had a thing with a 17 y/o girl I knew from my hometown last winter (I was 20) and she really just wasn't mature. First of all, picking her up from her high school made me feel like a massive pedofile even though I'm only a sophomore in college. But 17 year olds just simply do not understand how relationships actually work, and flipped out when I wasn't paying much attention to her because I was busting my ass at school. Nice girl, I hang out with her occasionally still, but now I know better. Dating someone that young is just bound to end poorly.
>>
Not at all. I actually got more compliments and hit on more when I was skinny than when I was lifting and eating big.
>>
>>42341731
his eyes so much sorrow
>>
>>42341940
It doesn't matter fuck all, go on the ufcking date mate. I hate the way modern society structures itself around arbitrary ages where relationships and contact is suddenly okay. You two have obviously connected and the age doesn't matter, it's not that big a difference either. My friends friend is 18 and has a boyfriend ten years older than her, good guy and a healthy relationship. They've been together for some time. 17 and 22 is nothing, think about how it was in different societys centuries ago that was very accepted then but suddenly is frowned upon
>>
>>42341427
ur gonna make me cry man its not often that guys get chances like this

I wish girls would disregard trying to not be weird with me, games are a waste of time just go for it
>>
>>42342463
You too, buddy.
>>
>>42341584
Don't fuck your friend over bro! Tell her straight up, you can't be doing this because of your respect for your friend. You don't have to tell your friend, in fact I think you shouldn't, but you just HAVE to stop this it's not acceptable.
>>
>>42340431
I have this real QT at work who just graduated high school, she could be 18 but I'm 24, I know she's in love with me but I'm not as ballsey as you are, good luck though. I dated a 16yo when I was 19 and it was annoying as fuck. She was super needy and would flip out if I didn't text her back instantly.
>>
>>42342254

>This is true, hopefully the stigma will wear off by the time she's a little older. I just have to actually be her boyfriend first. I just honestly don't know if she likes me or not.

The stigma wasn't there to begin with. This has been happening for thousands of years. You're probably thinking about decade differences in which, yes, it may be a bother but 5 years is nothing and it's probably in your head.

As for her liking your or not, ask her in private. You don't want her parents judgement of the relationship to cloud her choice. Don't apply pressure though, just lay it out on the table.
>>
>>42340235
No, that's why i quit. My passion is drinking now. Also, is it bad to piss blood?
>>
>>42340492
>known her for 4 years
You forget how to read or something pal?
>>
>>42341584
I'm gonna go against the grain and say keep fucking around. I know how good it feels, nutting inside your best friends girlfriend is literally the best feeling in the world, I defiled my best bros gf, ate her asshole, she ate mine, I creampied all of her holes and fucked the shit out of her. It felt so fucking good because of how bad it was.
>>
>>42340727
how do i decrease libido please?
>>
>>42342772
Mirin alphaness but you're an asshole how can you do that to your best friend

Friends are so important man
>>
>>42342777
Inject 50mg test a week. You're welcome.
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px)
molymeme.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>42341817
>but we don't want either of us to be banished from the friend group.
>They live together so it's sticky.
holy fuck, she's going to fuck you and the rest of your group of friends, i can see it now clear as the sky
>>
File: 1410979353709.jpg (51KB, 479x361px)
1410979353709.jpg
51KB, 479x361px
>>42341866
>She claims she's never been bad like this before
>>
>>42340540
all the way brother
>>
Yes but my wife cock blocks me.
>>
>>42342596
Yeah, that's why I'm a little hesitant too. But still I want to date her, she seems to be pretty level headed and down to earth but there is that sense of teenage naivete there. We'll see

>>42342650
>>42342709
This is true. I'm trying to put it behind me but I still just can't shake that sense of guilt. I'm sure if we go out I won't care at all as I get used to it. Hopefully we can go out and i'll probably ask her to be my girlfriend on the second date or something depending how it goes

>>42342703
Thanks man. If any case I'm the one freaking out over how come she isn't texting back immediately but I control myself so I don't look needy. I like clingy girls desu and it would be sweet if she was constantly texting me back too since I reply quickly.
>>
>>42342825
The sense of guilt is completely constructed by society. Like the guilt an islamic woman would feel if she didn't wear her hijab. 5 years is nothing matey in my honest opinion maybe relationships are even better when the male is older and more mature not that I have experiences with relationships though :/
>>
File: innocent5.png (2MB, 1920x1005px)
innocent5.png
2MB, 1920x1005px
>>42341866
>I legit like this chick
>while she is literally cucking her bf and in the process of destroying a whole group of friends from inside
i could understand if it was just sex and your own lust and immorality but this level of naive...
>>
>>42342777

Anti depressants
>>
>>42341940
Dude no worries, I dated a 15 year old a few months ago and I am 23. Totally legal here. :^)
>>
>>42342785
I know and I hate myself for it because I actually don't feel that guilty, I literally had no control. We were destined to fuck, my primal instincts took over and I completely let go.

Getting older was realizing that I can't change my flaws and the dark nature I share with my positive traits.
>>
>>42342873
Okay well people change and you can learn from your regrets and be a better person hereafter
>>
>>42341866
>well maybe I can consider it as "getting what's coming to me
>It's okay to hurt my "friends" because I can feel bad about it later!
Your rationalization hamster is gonna have a heart attack from all this work.

>>42342772
Are you still friends with him? They still together?

>>42341940
Honestly, at 17 you are an adult. Not by today's standards, but we infantilize people to an irresponsible degree nowadays.
>>
>>42342825
The neediness gets old, trust me on that because I also though I liked em needy. My old gf also had issues (BPD) I'm quite sure, so maybe she was more needy than normal.
>>
>>42342873
>I can't change my flaws
What a bitch attitude.
>>
>>42342847
>>42342871
>>42342894
Yeah you're right. It won't look like shit when we're both in our twenties, but the main thing is getting her parents on board with me. Hopefully I can make a good first impression and really show them that I can be trusted. For the record aoc is 16 here so it's fine but I'm sure people would give you funny looks if you went around telling others you were dating a teenager.

I'm meeting them on Wednesday and if it goes well I'll take her out on Thursday. Just hope everything goes well.

>>42342898
Maybe yeah. I'd have to experience it for myself because if we do go out she'd be my first girlfriend. Like I said, I had questionable luck with women my whole life but I really do want to be with this girl. She's great
>>
>>42342695
Buuut she's going to break up with him anyway. We're just fooling around in secret for now so we dont cause a mess in the friend group. I just recently broke up with my gf so it'll be really obvious

>>42342772
Holy fuck. I personally am not indulging in the cheating aspect and would rather it not be my bro's gf.. I just really like her LOL

>>42342801
If she does I guess I had my fun LOL i wont be too torn up from it. Or I guess you'll see my sob story in the future

>>42342813
>__>

>>42342857
Ffffffuuuuuuuuck no... w-we just have fallen for each other the past few months and it got to a tipping point cmon man..
>>
>>42342825
If she really is mature, that's great. Id suggest keeping her at arms length until you're sure, because I never saw it coming until it happened, which I probably should have desu. If you both want it, might as well give it a try though. I think the issue with the girl I was seeing was she wanted to date me, and I realized it was never going to work out and she couldn't cope.
>>
>>42340513
Admiration from other men is pretty alpha in itself unless it's from homos
>>
>>42341817
Jack off before you see her. Then you'll be less retarded. Do you really want some bitch that's willing to leave a boyfriend because he has a pretty friend? You should also probably tell your friend to dump her, but that would obviously implicate you.
>>
do we really need this same thread every fucking day
>does lifting get u gf
>does gains cure autism
>does muscle make u confidence
who gives a fuck
>>
>>42340235
Literally how I act when girls are on my arms or whatever at the bar/club

They don't care if you're autist if you have muscles
>>
File: 1476678383720.jpg (24KB, 589x310px)
1476678383720.jpg
24KB, 589x310px
If lifting doesn't cure autism, can it at least cover it?
>>
Lifting (or more accurately weight loss) got me a gf bc my oneitis started showing interest once I no longer looked fat; but then made me lose her because she had envisioned always being superior/more attractive of the pair (she had always had a lot of guys chasing but never dated them) and more than anything she disliked the idea of the dynamic changing and the relationship becoming more equal. Glad it's over bc she was flaky as fuck but still miss her looks.
>>
File: killme.jpg (52KB, 600x812px)
killme.jpg
52KB, 600x812px
>>42340235
yes, then i lost her yesterday. We still love each other but the timing is just too wrong. hold me /fit/
>>
File: image.gif (425KB, 320x180px)
image.gif
425KB, 320x180px
>>42344228
Last night didn't go great for me either buddy.
On top of that I fucked up my run this morning when I was almost finished
>>
File: 1501164641726-pol.jpg (313KB, 4685x2457px)
1501164641726-pol.jpg
313KB, 4685x2457px
I was able to get a gf as a fatass when I was in uni. Girls mired me when I was in HS, but I ignored those because I had oneitis. Makes me feel better in retrospect now that I read these threads, kek.

Don't even think my face is above a 6. It's a combination of CONFIDENCE, ATTENTION, and REPUTATION.
>>
>>42341045
literally green tea
>>
>>42343961
>who gives a fuck

Obviously a lot of people since you keep seeing the same type of thread you fucking dumb fuck. God why can't you fucking use your fucking brain for once you cunt? Is it really that fucking hard for you?

Your post actually made me mad for some reason. I really hope I don't see you irl because if I did your ass would be smashed.
>>
Fuck no, all a decent physique has gotten me admiration from is fatties and fuckin faggots.
>>
>>42340235
No matter what i do i can't make any gains.
I'm pretty skinny, too.
>>
>>42340530
>always question whatever you think sounds wrong
That's terrible advice, good people don't fucking question every single thing they hear like some autist.
>>
>>42343027
Then let her prove that shit and break up with her current bf first. Idiot.
>>
>>42340375
This
>>
>>42341403
just fuck and dump brah. dont get used you faggot
>>
>>42341090
>There is literally no person on this planet who is spouse material at 17.

People in my country get maried all the time at those ages. Some alredy have kids.....

Not trying to be an asshoe or anything, just FYI.
>>
>>42340235
It made a girl I'm interested in tell me I was buff and go out for coffee with me, so maybe pham
>>
>>42341281
You are the man anon. You are the man.
>>
My gains helped me with my confidence, which got me a GF.
>>
>>42341940
Boy, my dad is 20 years older than my stepmother. Fucking go for it. Also, he is 10 years older than my actual mom.
>>
File: 1500241263974.jpg (52KB, 600x800px)
1500241263974.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>Before lifting- women don't pay me any attention (except two beautiful autists who apparently had year long crushes on my skelly femur but never showed it, but whatever.)
>After lifting- get hit on maybe once a month. 1/10 girls I approach treat me with something other than indifference, sometimes can turn it into a date
>Go out with weeb/nerd/horrorfag girl- invariably ask me to be fwb's or in a poly relationship. Always end up having a following of beta-bitch nerd boys they like controlling, but can't fuck worth a shit, so they try to get an athletic guy in their harem.
>Go out with normies- generally very sweet, could probably gf if tried hard enough, but literally nothing in common. Nothing to do that we might both enjoy outside of sex.
>Eventually got depressed with the whole ordeal and went cocoon mode, except for work and volunteering.

Anyone else know this feel? I just want a qt non-degenerate gf I share interests with....
>>
File: 1501366084601.jpg (163KB, 1600x1982px)
1501366084601.jpg
163KB, 1600x1982px
>>42340235
>made it
>gf always insecure and jealous of other girls mirin and trying to hit on me
>get her to the gym and help her out
>has good gains on top of good genetics
>one day we got into a fight since our relationship wasn't well and hanged out with some guy from the gym and made out with him
>>
>>42346769
Wait, did you make out with the guy from your gym or did she?

Either way, I hope the relationship ended there anon. If not, you know what you have to do.

>>42346739
Just work on your calves bro.
>Joking, this fucking sucks, I'm 2 months into a relationship with a normie girl and want to blow my fucking brains out. She tries, but I don't want to force her to watch black n white and horror that she clearly doesn't enjoy, and I fucking hate animated childrens films.
>>
File: 1499659553412.jpg (5KB, 200x193px)
1499659553412.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>42346815
she
according to her we had break up, but I understand "you have till the weekend to figure out our relationship" as just not talking/seeing each other

We aren't dating but I do fuck her sometimes and hang out, she keeps getting hit on by guys but now tells them to fuck off but still. I'm fucking heart broken and it's been 4 months
>>
>>42344117
It can cover it to an extent.

If you have enough confidence, and portray yourself with confidence (which muscle certainly gives you a leg up in,) most people will assume you know what you are doing until whatever your doing is just too goddamn out there and can no longer be explained away by eccentricity.
>>
>>42346867
Is english not your first language? No offense or anything, just curious.

Still, I wouldn't advise "just fucking" someone you have feelings for. I also wouldn't advise dating someone who cheated on you.

TL;DR cut contact or suffer the consequences
>>
File: Body Progress.jpg (3MB, 3646x1220px)
Body Progress.jpg
3MB, 3646x1220px
>>42340235

Yes. I went from being a permafucked and depressed virgin to now having a girlfriend. It didn't happen immediately though and I didn't get my girlfriend until after two years of lifting. In retrospect my anxiety prevented me from asking many women in my life on dates. It wasn't until after I started asking for dates that I got a girlfriend. I blame myself for this, and in retrospect it could have happened much sooner.

Pics attached are over the course of three years.
>>
>>42346908
Not really, I can type pretty well but for some reason, sometimes, I go full retard.

I know man, but I have no one else and all I do is lift and work.
I just come here to try to forget about everything, help some people with their stupid questions and as much as cringey this will sound, because I feel like /fit/ is my close friend.
>>
>>42340277
sliding genioplasty or chin implants are only 3-7k
totally affordable for a few months

sliding genioplasty is actually very common youd be surprised. a large percentage of kids who have had braces have had it.
>>
>>42341948
Doing coke can cause anxiety, or at the very least, you just spend your night thinking about the next bump instead of puss.

Also no thanks to coke shrivel dick
>>
>>42347016
also your jawline doesnt matter, get some fucking hobbies

snowboarding/skateboarding/basketball/soccer/hiking/travelling/music

anything, it doesnt matter if you suck just take it like you do lifting, in a year or two you'll be way better.

also get a better job or work more hours until you have enough money that you can invest.

also get confident, faggots
>>
>>42346926
These things happen anon. Were all gonna make it. Just gotta take some steps.

Your life situation sounds pretty shit if your only real social connection is some girl who cheated on you. I'm advising you to look into moving away if you are so inclined, or maybe volunteer or something. You deserve better.

I'm sure you know this, but even if you are willing to put up with it long term, she will probably move on eventually.
>>
>>42341817
Ay lad. Tell your lad she's being a massive fucking thot, come together n' kick her wee ass out.
>>
>>42340235

/fit/ made me notice that most women do not try to self improve, and rarely if ever snap back from being in a bad place with their body, and that's incredibly unattractive to me. I think the last time I even noticed a girl instead of treating her like white noise was this grill I saw at walmart with her shirt hiked up showing off her faint 6 pack to the world.

But yeah if anything gains have just made me lonelier.
>>
>>42346769
Please anon, get ripped as fuck and then never talk to her again
>>
>>42347054
every friend left this little city and we eventually lost contact
only people I talk to is basically a shitposting group chat on messenger and they live in another city so we see each other rarely

Also, with the work(a restaurant) it leaves me with no fucking time at all

>>42347200
already did, her 10/10 friend wanted to fuck me but she has a rule of not fucking friends ex's. Almost happened when we got drunk but something always cockblocked
>>
File: 1500328468316.png (23KB, 645x773px)
1500328468316.png
23KB, 645x773px
>>42340235
Part of it has made me realize how insecure some people really are about their bodies, despite looking attractive as fuck to a point where it makes me work harder. I wish I could express that to them without getting the "what the fuck is wrong with you" response. Many are still apprehensive about even finding a partner due to those insecurities. The most problems I've had interpersonally is people getting more and more hostile towards me as I improved. It's how natural competition works, so I'm not surprised, but it's disheartening sometimes. Tough sometimes to see women also harping with their friends about not wanting to "turn into a man" via lifting. Sadly, the "beautiful ones" always end up being the least interested in dating/sex/marriage/intelligent conversation/etc. A lot of them around me specifically are raging feminists, and refuse to go near any of the guys lifting behind the fucking cardio pit. God forbid you say something, or they think you're harassing them because they're wearing shorts or some shit.

I guess some of my original depression has gotten worse, some has gotten better - that is to say, I feel worse on bad days, and significantly better on good days, compared to before.

Basically this >>42346739
>>
>>42347243
Good on her friend, thats an important rule to have in my book. Seen a lot of friendships end like that.

In that case, wouldn't you be even more inclined to move? Might be worth looking into anon.
>>
>>42347434
Can't bring myself to, it lasted over 4 years(our relationship).
I still have something for her and can't even think of her with another guy
>>
>>42347453
Yeah, rip that something off now by any means necessary or your fucked. Moving is probably your best option from what you've told me, especially since you have friends in another city.

>"can't even think of her with another guy"

Stick around and your going to SEE her with another guy anon. Its only a matter of time man. Best case, you eventually start dating again and she almost certainly cheats on you. How much time you intend on wasting here?

You deserve better man. Don't use this as a "I wish I could but...." excuse for self-pity either. Get motivated or suffer the inevitable consequences.
>>
File: slumber party.jpg (278KB, 1280x912px)
slumber party.jpg
278KB, 1280x912px
>>42340235
>Lifting for 3D women
>>
>>42340318

I hope your problems get better bro
>>
File: peace out.gif (948KB, 200x200px)
peace out.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>Told myself I'm going to take a shower until a girl joins me in the bath.
>Haven't taken a shower in 6 months.
>>
>>42341940
Legally dated a 17 year old when I was 22. Taste of perfection while you can.
>>
File: Amanda twirl.gif (334KB, 540x338px)
Amanda twirl.gif
334KB, 540x338px
>>42347882
I've seen 16 year olds girls date 30 year old men. Even younger in Japan I've seen someone who was clearly like a 13 a thirteen year old girl with someone who looked like they were in their 40's at a hookup bar. Girls crave that wrinkly old dick I guess.
>>
>>42342772

this. your friend would probably do it to you anyway.

life is short man, you might die TOMORROW, so just have fun now
>>
>>42340431
Just do it. If nothing more you will gain experience from it. You should (almost) never leave out an experience like this. If it doesn't work out then at least, yes, you guessed correctly, you will have experience!
>>
>>42347882
>taste of perfection while you can
w-what did he mean by this
>>
>>42340431
she's 17 bro. How the fuck are you 2 even on the same wavelength?
>>
>>42347535
Me on the right.
>>
File: puchi slut.gif (549KB, 480x270px)
puchi slut.gif
549KB, 480x270px
>>42348642
That young virgin women will do anything for you and once you break them then it's time to dump them and move on. Why do you think our society is in such a state of decay? It's because all women are sluts and have slept with at least 10 guys by the time they turn 28.
>>
>>42341427
this never happened to you
>>
File: gl.png (894KB, 1271x1079px)
gl.png
894KB, 1271x1079px
>Browse /fit/
>Decide start working out again
>Work in a lab for a month
>Meet gorgeous 9/10 qt with massive tits and ass there
>Gather up courage to invite her to drinks
>She actually accepts it
>Have great time with her
>Asks if she can spend the night at my place
>Have mind-blowing sex with her
>Do the same thing for the entirety of the next night as well
I doubt anyone will actually believe this because it's the Internet but I've been feeling great ever since. Starting to workout again has been the absolute best confidence boost I ever had. Not in a million years would I think I could get laid with a chick as gorgeous as her.
>>
>>42349045
Nice man, go out with her and place a monopoly on that
>>
>>42342668
>games are a waste of time just go for it
deep
>>
>>42342777
heroin
>>
>>42340598
Before jacking off: want GF to fuck
After jacking off: want GF to hold
>>
Anyone else think sex is kind of overrated?

Granted I've only done it one time but it was honestly not even that exciting. Got hard, put benis in bagina and did the motions. Just ended up tired and sweaty.

Kissing was a way better experience
>>
I went from 300-200lbs but I'm still fat and ugly, and I have a shit personality, and barely leave my parent's house, so no.

It did help my "confidence" and I don't feel like I'm super ugly anymore, but at the same time, I'm so depressed now from not eating all the food. All the bullying, rejection and failure I used to eat to ignore and it's all back full force.

I should probably see one, think I have depression, thinking about offing myself recently. When you're KHV at 25 you start to give up hope. Everyone says it'll get better but it really just doesn't for some people. Oh well I just need 2 b myself and all will be fixed!
>>
>>42341090
literal cuck lmao
>>
>>42340540
same situation as you. I want to be the absolute best version of myself before I apply myself to anybody else.
Any other situation only leads to failure.
>>
>>42349083
no such thing friendo
>>
>>42341281
You're making it brah. Now don't fuck it up.
>>
>>42340235
I can't say.
>Liftan for nearly a year and a half
>Frequent tea shop for drinks
>Shop is also in an area next to a college campus
>Go there for a few weeks at least once to twice a week
>qt at the counter starts recognizing me due to my shirt
>After pointing it out, talked to her more about it, landed a meetup/date
>Been seeing her regularly at her work for the past few months now
>qt is always happy to see me and give me free drinks
>Had several dinners with her, and have plans for a movie date
>Lately has been getting more closer with her hugs/physical contact
>Said a farewell with a sort of casual "Anon, I love you!"

God, it's weird because we're not even official or anything, and I don't know if she's just really friendly/social. I don't know how deep in the friend-zone I am in. I'm hoping to get it straight after the movie.
>>
>>42350234
you're in the friend zone. it's quite obvious. if it's been several dinners (DATES) and she says she loves you as a farewell, you guys are nothing more than close friends. you'll her it from her after that movie if you push the question.

if she saw you sexually, don't you think she would have made it clear to you by now?
>>
>>42341817
>Holding yourself to zero standards
Never gonna make it.
>>
No but I also don't dress in a flattering way. My wardrobe is all from when I was a fat dude and I can't be fucked to change it, whenever I wear a tank-top I usually get noticed.

I'm kind of a hothead so I think people are turned off by that. The ones who are into it tend to be extremely into it though
>>
>>42340235
I feel like I don't want a gf because most normies don't appreciate my autism which is why I use chatrooms to discuss my interest. It has gotten me hit on more, especially when I'm out drinking or in a situation where slooty girls are around.

Sucks
>>
File: virgin.jpg (56KB, 323x461px)
virgin.jpg
56KB, 323x461px
answer honestly anons
>>
>>42350376
yes
>>
>>42350376
Will Boogie die?
>>
>>42350263
You're pretty much echoing what I've been thinking. Then again, anything sexual would probably fly over my head.
>>
>>42350376
It's not such a big deal. Sometimes I wish I could be a virgin again. I actually regret fucking multiple girls. It's just my dick taking control over my brain.
>>
>>42350263
>>42350445
Then again, perhaps I can take solace in getting a line in the sand to know where I stand on it. If anything, it's nice to have a cute female friend, and if anything she does have friends who I might get to know if nothing pans out.
>>
>>42341090
This is true. You should only marry 15-16 year olds, anything older has most likely fucked several men already.
>>42346143
He meant 17 is too old. Which is true.
>>
>>42341427
>primary school
Uhh... this "qt" that started following you isn't one of the students, right? You meant she's one of the teachers?
>>
File: 1501469073567.jpg (575KB, 1098x1229px)
1501469073567.jpg
575KB, 1098x1229px
>>42346127
>>
nope. becoming obsessed with finance politics & lifting made my below average social skills even worse. what seemed like self improvement was actually making me withdraw more & more, becoming more & more isolated and fucked up
>>
>>42350693
this is me but with philosophy. I can't hide my power level when I'm drunk and end up talking with people about metaphysics they literally don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>42340481
That actually should be standard
>>
>>42341817
truly the ugliest of mans sins
>>
>>42340318
Sorry to hear Dez is leaving you, Boogie.
>>
>>42342411
Niko! Let's go bowling!
>>
>>42349656
it gets more overrated the more you have it (with the same person). Started swinging and it's been fun as fuck.
>>
>>42340431
Why don't you go right out and say she's 17.
Dating a teenager in your 20's is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>42340727
How do you not think about sex all the time?
>>
>>42348661
It's not uncommon for faggots like him to go for the teenagers since it would be so much easier than actually going for a woman.
>>
>>42340880
I can only nut to average looking chicks for some reason.
Something about them being attainable makes me cum fast.
>>
>>42341403
I took a girl to see X-Men first class once just so that I wouldn't go alone.

She wanted more out of the evening but I just wanted the company for the movie.

Don't bring a girl to the gym unless you're serious about her.
>>
>>42341731
It's like I'm looking at his face through the reflection in water.
>>
>>42341940
Going to prom as a 22 year old. Kek.
>>
>>42342777
Children
>>
>get fit
>been friends with girl for 6 months
>ask her out for a drink
>she says no

>gets angry with me
>makes me apologise for asking
>tells me we're not friends anymore
>haven't spoken to her in weeks

WELP
>>
>>42351357
Just another abusive cunt in a sea of abusive cunts. This is why I gave up dating.
>>
>>42342286
Not him but being a oneitis crush doesn't mean she had any idea who he was for any of the 4 years.
>>
File: 1500940011297.png (152KB, 310x391px)
1500940011297.png
152KB, 310x391px
>>42340431

> Be me 2015
> Sleep with a girl a few times. Been on a few dates
> "I got a week off work" she says
> "come to cornwall for a surfing holiday!"
> yeah OK
> later
> "Oh I didnt manage to book the bed and breakfast like I said I would. its fine though just come to my house and stay here, should just be the two of us ;) <3"
> OK sure
> later
> "Oh actually my parents are no longer going away for the month like I thought, so you may bump into them, but dont worry about that"
> Urgh yeah fine no prob
> I arrive at the house
> "Oh all my extended family are actually here this week. We are doing a big dinner tonight and you are the guest of honour!"
> wtf
> "Also my grandparents are here, and they are very catholic and traditional. No sex before marriage etc. So you'll be sleeping in a separate bedroom in our annex (like another small house attached to the house) on the total opposite side of this mansion with 12 people staying in it."
> WTF

I stayed there the week and all I got was a low effort handjob in a cave on the beach until some teenagers entered the cave and she stopped and wanted to leave.

Well played, roastie. Well FUCKING played.
>>
>>42351379
good for you but I'm not going to turn into a women hating neckbeard anytime soon
>>
File: 1501104661850.gif (240KB, 320x320px)
1501104661850.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>42340672

> buying flowers for the PARENTS before the first date

we are reaching levels of beta orbiter outside of this solar system
>>
>>42351404
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but depending on how traditional/proper etiquette oriented the parents are, they might genuinely appreciate this.

Really, the lower class you come from, the more weird you would think a move like this would be. It says a lot about you that you think this is so weird.
>>
>>42340909
*muay thai. Cool story nigger.
>>
>>42340411
High influx of miscers recently.
>>
>>42351472

Wow yeah I must be low class.

i went to oxbridge and i had been with 50 girls by age 22

buying a girl flowers before first date is a virgin move

meeting the parents before youve even had coffee with the girl is a beta move

buying the parents flowers (im sure daddy will LOVE some tulips), before youve had a coffee date with the girl is the chumpiest thing Ive ever heard.

But clearly you are some kind of Rothschild and know so much more about etiquette and upper class culture so please feel free to keep picking daisies, sissy
>>
>>42351472
No dude. Its weird. You can paint the picture any way you want. No one does this and it is weird. You bring ME flowers and you will not be dating my daughter. My daughter deserves someone who isnt retarded... And you are definitely retarded.
>>
>>42341281
That's too perfect man

>tfw lonely as fuck
>>
>>42351472
>the lower class you come from, the more weird you would think a move like this would b

nah its just weird dude
>>
>>42351472
Holy fuck this damage control
>>
>>42342772
>who needs friends when you're literally chad
>>
>>42351840
t. sperglord
>>
>>42351840
Second part was meant for >>42351532

>>42351837
What damage control? I'm not him. I don't really give a shit I haven't even read the thread you nerd. After going back and reading what you guys were even replying to, yeah he comes off more weird about it. I could pull it off, and again IT DEPENDS ON THE PARENTS. I dated this cute vietnamese girl who's mom was super strict and traditional. Wouldn't let her 21 year old daughter spend the night at anyone's house, not even female friends. I got her mom flowers and she loved me. Certain customs and cultures appreciate shit like this.
>>
>>42351876

why'd you delete your comment bro?

also i recommend everyone get 4chan X - its great
>>
>>42351876
>>42351850
>>42351532
Alright apparently 4chan lets you see your own deleted messages, which I don't remember it letting you do that. I thought it didn't even delete it because of the way it was showing it, so everything is fucked up with the way I posted things now. ALL of you can eat a dick. NONE of you are perfect. ALL of you have flaws and insecurities that can be exploited, so go make another thread about why your life sucks because you don't have a gf or thick enough wrists or whatever. Here's what I deleted, and I can even be bothered to fix the error I made that I was going to fix

>>42351536
If you had a daughter, knowing the average mentality of a 4channer, I wouldn't need the damn flowers to get her to swallow my cum. She'd be a whore. "Daddy's always going on and on about 'niggers' this and 'jews' that. He never wanted me around blacks so they just seem exotic and sexy to me lol i dunno (smiley face)"

> i had been with 50 girls by age 22
Yeah, you're so "high class" you mentally blown out, dopamine busted idiot. You're "high trash", not "high class". Don't get them confused.
>>
>>42340235
No not at all. I get approached now by girls but somehow I still fuck it up
>>
>>42351924
I was gonna fix it so that it would link the dudes post that I greentexted. I stopped caring after trying to convince these retards that, as hard as it is to believe, different people appreciate different things. So fucking unbelieveable, right?
>>
>>42351930
>Alright apparently 4chan lets you see your own deleted messages, which I don't remember it letting you do that. I thought it didn't even delete it because of the way it was showing it, so everything is fucked up with the way I posted things now. ALL of you can eat a dick. NONE of you are perfect. ALL of you have flaws and insecurities that can be exploited, so go make another thread about why your life sucks because you don't have a gf or thick enough wrists or whatever. Here's what I deleted, and I can even be bothered to fix the error I made that I was going to fix

who qboa whoa dude chill chill lmao
>>
>>42340235
No. I'm 5'8". My tall skinny friends have no problem with women though.

I just lift for myself.
>>
>>42340235
How tall are you?
>>
>>42350376
>yes
>18 yo
>been with three girls
>fingering them and getting my dick succ'd was the most I could get from them.
>soon.jpg
>>
>>42350376
No but I went mgtow anyway. Too much effort, too little reward.
>>
File: kurwa.png (34KB, 207x107px)
kurwa.png
34KB, 207x107px
>>42349611
this
>>
>>42352317
Have you traveled to another country before? Which one(s)?

Did you date any of the women there?
>>
File: 274371.jpg (64KB, 750x642px)
274371.jpg
64KB, 750x642px
>>42340540
How do I think like you do? I'm losing my mind because my brain tells me to go out and get a gf. Whenever I see couples in public hugging and kissing my thoughts go dark instantly and I just want it to stop.
I've never had a gf (though not a virgin) but I'm craving affection and it's making me depressed.
I've developed terrible acne so I want to wait and deal with that first but I really just want to stop thinking about these things.
Not to mention the accutane makes me suicidal sometimes so it's really a recipe for disaster. help fitbros
>>
>>42342282
Said hi a few times at the gym at first and had a short conversation once.
Followed her instagram one day and she followed me back, and since I dont have any pictures on there I took it as a sign of interest.
Sent her a message and followed up with a joke based on our last conversation and then it just took off.
Started chatting and then we agreed to train togheter and follow up with a meal at her place. I think you can figure out the rest.
>>
>>42340235
Am obese and have gf.
There are no gains.

A decent job will get you into a stable relationship faster. But gains would get you a hotter gf.
>>
>>42340481
>Degenerate westerners letting their daughters go out with just anyone
>>
>>42349656
I feel you. If I hook up with some random slut, it just feels like mutual masturbation.
I like sexing girls ive known for at least a little bit. Call me gay but nothing compares to the feeling you get when you look down and the girl is spazzing out from an orgasm and you think, "hey i did that, nice." Cuddling is my favorite part. Fuck i sound faggy.
>>
>>42349656
I haven't managed to enjoy sex or cum during sex. But then again I haven't been with a girl I was really into in the first place.
>>
>>42351924
4chan X is great
>>
>>42350376
no, but rly dosent matter anything to me
but then again it never did and its not like i wanted it to happen ah well shit happens when you get drunk and there are sluts there.
>>
File: 1548.gif (2MB, 193x200px)
1548.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>42340235
>Wow, you lift a lot! You must be really strong.
Hey, /fit/. Girls don't talk like your fucking little anime girls. Literally no fucking girl on earth would approach a guy, in a gym, immediately after a set, and say something so childlike and stupid.

Ironic that the actual picture makes /fit/ look 10x worse than what the picture is trying to convey.
>>
>>42353758
happened to me a number of times
not every girl is retarded and basic but a lot of them are actually
bitch walks up while I'm eating hibachi
>"ok wow you're obviously an athlete, what sport do you play?"
I glanced at her, wasn't hot enough to be that weird
kept eating
>>
>>42346916
solid progress mang
>>
>>42342401
Not even the guy you're replying to, but you've already committed social suicide and you don't even realize it yet. At this point, every day you continue doing what you're doing will only make things far worse. She's only interested in you because she got bored with her boyfriend and you provided excitement because of the taboo. Soon she'll get bored of you too, then monkey branch to another guy and when you confront her about it, she'll tell everything to her current boyfriend if he didn't know already. Then all your friends will turns their backs on you and you'll be lower than dirt in their eyes.
Enjoy your life crashing and burning, because it's going to happen soon.
>>
>>42340313
You've just made me buy a gym membership
>>
>>42342411
>>42342470
You should have asked him "Hey are you working out?". Also the fact that he shook your hand is fucking hilarious. Out of curiosity, do you try to pick up other girls at the gym or is that not a thing?
>>
>>42353758
its called a social concept dude. nobody ever says that but the point is still the same. girls dont say stuff like that in general but they say similar things. they also dont say it in a gym but its to make the image more /fit/ related. on top of all this its a fucking joke image, nobody really thinks women talk like that you fucking autist.
>>
>>42340235
Yep. Lost her when I lost my gains. Now I've got my gains back and found a new one. Seems pretty effective.
>>
>>42349101
What? I don't get what you're saying man

I'd prefer it if girls were more straightforward like that and less about playing games
>>
>>42353555
None of what you said is faggy. Every guy wants that feeling, even if they say otherwise. Also nice trips
>>
not really too buff
I was skinny as shit, gained around 10kg in a year ,I look like much heavier than my friends of similair weight

besically gained confidence, started going out, learning relationships, random hookups and now I have a nice gf

pretty good senpai
>>
File: 571.png (81KB, 658x901px)
571.png
81KB, 658x901px
>>42341281
>tfw no childhood sweetheart I'm still in a loving relationship with
>>
>>42341090
this post is practically cuckolding
>>
>>42340235
Gf? No.
Bf? Yes.
>>
>>42350641
where do you think we are? you know damn well it's one of the kids
>>
>>42342729

>he was friendzoned for 4 years while the girl was in the cock caurosel and settled for the first chance when she wanted the beta provisioning

Yeah, we know how to read, deeper and wider
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 740x416px)
image.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>>42340235
Stfu you know they haven't
>>
>>42341940
that's literally the fucking dream. take this chance, and keep her before she becomes a turbo slut in highschool / college
>>
>>42343027
>>42342873

look at this idiot try and justify things in his head. you obviously have made up your mind already.

nobody here will make you feel better about your bad choices. just glad you're not my friend
>>
>>42351357
Lol haha i did that but 12 years haha

>fall in teen fat cuck love with some bimbo in class at 14
>told her to fuck off just last year.

Honest to fucking god i found a younger cuter version of her at a rave 2 days before this, fuck the qt and then showed her off to the old crush.

I dont feel good or bad about this. I lift and bike and flirt etc to feel good.
>>
>>42356543
How is this relevant
>>
>>42351389

>> "Oh I didnt manage to book the bed and breakfast like I said I would. its fine though just come to my house and stay here, should just be the two of us ;) <3"
This is an extraordinary red flag which translates into "I don't really care that much about you.".

>> "Also my grandparents are here, and they are very catholic and traditional. No sex before marriage etc. So you'll be sleeping in a separate bedroom in our annex (like another small house attached to the house) on the total opposite side of this mansion with 12 people staying in it."

This is where you should have definitely told her to fuck off. It was so obvious by then.
>>
File: IMG_0763.jpg (384KB, 960x720px)
IMG_0763.jpg
384KB, 960x720px
Turns out that autism cancels out any positive attributes you may have. It's like dividing by zero.

So, no.
>>
>>42349611
Oh wow that hurts.
>>
File: 1448861804516.png (86KB, 292x292px)
1448861804516.png
86KB, 292x292px
Would you jerk off before, or after meeting your a girl for a first date? I haven't done it in 4 days and I'm horny as fuck and bursting after my workout but I'm meeting her tomorrow so I'm wondering if I should preserve my test levels for maximum attraction gains when I see her
>>
>>42342716
No, keep doing your thing. I am sure it will end well.
>>
File: 1501149844999.png (253KB, 500x455px)
1501149844999.png
253KB, 500x455px
>>42349709
dont be yourself you tard, thats the point
>>
File: RedpillFinal.jpg (2MB, 1532x3000px)
RedpillFinal.jpg
2MB, 1532x3000px
>>42357114
>which translates into "I don't really care that much about you.".

no it doesnt. what she did was she tricked me into meeting her family / advancing the relationship which had been strictly sexual up until that point. It was a power grab that I should have seen through

> This is where you should have definitely told her to fuck off. It was so obvious by then.

Yes I agree. It was actually only 5 days I stayed. I was outside of my comfort zone and it disorientated me.

When structuring business deals people argue hard about who's lawyer's office to use. Home turf advvance in frame control is big

But w/e you live and learn.
>>
I've dated more while skinny or fat or skinny fat. THe more fit I get the less girls talk to me. I'm also a good looking dude facial wise so maybe when I'm skinny/fat I seem ok to girls. I think I intimidate bitches. (6'3, 210 lbs, Eastern Euro)
.Buddies gf goes to the same gym as me, before they started dating she told me she would see me and think that I looked hot but I also looked like a gangster. Old school, none of this wigger shit.
>>
>>42340540
I'm gonna go to uni soon so I have no time for a GF. Being social for fucking once, sure, gf? Probably not.
>>
>>42341281
Have u two fucked?
>>
>>42346916
Nice ass
>>
>>42358754
>no it doesnt. what she did was she tricked me into meeting her family / advancing the relationship which had been strictly sexual up until that point. It was a power grab that I should have seen through
I see. I guess I either missed something in your post or obviously I don't know the full situation.

Rereading it, I agree with you. She slowly introduced her parents into the picture trying to avoid suspicion.
My original point being though: the increasing amount of excuses should have been a red flag.

But w/e you live and learn.
True that.
>>
>>42350667
Keep these going.
>>
>>42357280
I disagree with this. This is what I used to think, but I think over the last 1-2 years I got ocer a 'hump'and am now mostly attractive enough to be weird (but not 'jaded asshole'/'sociopath' weird, just awkward loser weird) and still get laid because of my looks.

My best friend is gay, and a fucking cockblock. I thought he'd be a wingman and start getting me laid but he never helps until it's too late, fucking douche. Anyway, on two separate occasions we went out in a group and he knew two different pretty cute girls. I was weird the whole night but apparently the girls who were there kept asking him about me and telling him to "invite my fine ass out". He never fucking told me about this until one night right before she was moving because we all happened to be out. Another girl even said to him that I "was weird, but really cute, so it's okay".

Another girl I got on my own because my gay friend is useless, even tells me how she didn't expect me to be this weird for how sexy I am. She makes sure to remind me of this fairly often.
>>
>>42346739
Numbers game. Gotta keep sifting.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.