[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man boobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 45925429.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
45925429.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Straight to the point: my man boobs. They're not all that big, as a matter of fact idk how big they really are since i'm, as most man boobed guys are, also fat. I've lost quite a bit of weight this year (from a little over 90kg down to 70kg, and that's a lot, especially of you take into consideration the fact that i stand a laughable 1.73m tall) and, naturally, my tits have shrunk, but my nipples are still rather puffy (although pretty small) and pointy and I can also feel that dreaded 'lump' beneath them (the lump doesn't hurt when pressed, though, as i know it does on some dudes), so I'm pretty sure it's gyno... Perhaps it should be mentioned that all that weight was lost (and still is) by means of cardio (running) and starvation (it feels like starvation, but in reality i kinda chnaged my diet and al so now it'sa lot better and cleaner than it was 1 year ago), so i gained no muscle during this time. The fact that I'm still fat at a bmi of 23.(3) indicates that i'm skinny fat, which might be true as I've never really done any sport, ever (no idea about my bf%, but it's definitely higher than normal). Now, i know that gyno comes from too much estrogen, whose high levels should come as no surprise since my bmi used to be higher than 30. However I don't feel i'm doing too bad in the testosterone department: my voice is ok in terms of depth, i'm very hairy, back and shoulders included, i basically have a little carpet running from my chest to my ankles and my apparent whimpiness is the result of me doing no exercise until i was 18 (i'm 19 now). As of recently I started doing some chest workouts just to see if getting it bigger would diminish the problem and i'm obviously continuing to starve myself in order to lose fat.
The question is: could this, coupled with eating things with vitamin D and Zn in them in order to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen at least make my moobs smaller (and i mean strictly the gyno) or should i go straight to the surgeon?
>>
Aromasin and Nolvadex or clomid for 5 weeks, then Letrozole, then surgery if none of these work.

Vitamins? This nigga.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.