[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good calory track app without a fucking guide?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: random chick.jpg (64KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
random chick.jpg
64KB, 500x565px
There are so many calory tracking apps but literally, every single one of them comes with a shitty guide, a " goal weight", a "breakfast-dinner-lunch-snack of the day" shit.

All I'm looking for is an app that lets me add x food with custom calories and show me how much cal I took when I consumed y amount of it. It's just so simple but for all the apps on the market it seems complicated as fuck.

Do you guys know any app without goals and shit?
>>
A pen, paper and google. Really easy my friend.
>>
>>42339042
My phone is with me wherever I go my friend and I really can't bother to look up calories per 100g and calculate for each and everything. It would be huge waste of time.
>>
>>42339035
Fddb extender
>>
Myfitnesspal?
>>
Cronometer
>>
>>42339070
Lol I bet you don't even weigh your food. If you don't, calorie counting is going to be nearly worthless, you'll be lucky to be within 500 cals
>>
>>42339089
Will check this out man thanks
>>42339122
It's exact opposite of what I asked. Literally "goal setting" and daily cal shit is the main point of that app.
>>42339173
You aren't very bright, are you? Why the fuck would I ask for a customizable app if I'm not gonna weight my food, dummy?
>>
>>42339271
You don't have to use that shit though.

be less autistic and ust log calories and ignore their reccomendations?
>>
>>42339283
This. I keep track of what I eat there.
In all honestly I stopped tracking calories ages ago. Once I really cleaned up my diet, I realized I really had no need to. If I'm trying to gain weight, I'll eat til I'm full. If I'm trying to lose or maintain, I'll eat til I'm satisfied. I stay fairly lean year round. I'm at year 4 lifting as a natty so gains have become tremendously difficult. My focus has turned towards health as a whole, with the mental and physical sharpness being fit gives being its own reward.

Your body knows how to regulate itself. You'd be surprised what sugar and processed food do to your body.
>>
>>42341095
post pic of your body?
>>
>>42339035
I was annoyed by this too. Started just using my calculator on my phone to keep track for the day and then write the day's total in a text editor to keep a log.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.