[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop with binge eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /fit. New fag here with some questions.

For the past few weeks I have fallen into a really bad habit.

I will eat good for a whole week, I'm talking no junk food/soda or anything and at one point of the week ill go out with friends or even just by myself ill eat an ungodly amount of junk food.

And Im not talking like "oh I had 3 cookies instead of the one that I planned". Looking around me at the wrappers I have now, its

-1 dozen donuts
-2 (family size) bags of chips
-4 cans of salsa
-1 2 liter of Diet Coke
-1 small milkshake
-Chic-Fil-A sandwich wrapper.

This Friday/weekend celebration is absolutely ruining any progress I made through the week.
It happens before I realize. Is there anything I can do beside simply "not doing it". At this point it feels like an addiction.
>>
Junk food is easy to binge on.

Stop buying junk food.

Don't keep anything besides meat and vegetables around the house.

Eat 1-2lbs of veggies everyday, mostly broccoli/carrots.
>>
>>42338520
iktf bro I can go fine on a strict diet for like 4 weeks but if I even break it once it all falls
>>
>>42338520
Intermittent fasting with small feeding window, 20-4.
And fast for 2 to 3 days, longer if you're able, drink water and take your vitamins and minerals, break the fast with yogurt, veggies and meat.

Repeat until cravings go away, and they will.
>>
>>42339155
>advising someone with binge eating issues to do intermittent fasting

Please don't do this. It's literally the opposite of what anyone whose prone to binge-eating should do.

Binge-eaters need to learn to eat multiple small meals throughout the day so they get out of the habit of eating huge ass meals where they consume a truck load of volume/calories within a small time frame.
>>
>>42338520
Salsa and diet coke aren't bad calorie-wise.

Sandwich wrapper?
>>
>>42338520
Everytime you feel like you want to binge, down a proton shake, at least 2 scoops of weigh protons, mix with milk too to taste good

it'll help trust me
>>
>>42339171
If he already binges he'll binge no matter how many times he eats a day, if he ate 3 times he'll eat his fill every time.

But at least if he does IF, eats simi decently, he most likely won't be able to stuff that much food down his fat face during the feeding window.

Also fasting for days will lower his cravings and appetite.
>>
>>42338520
Are you on a cut? restricting throughout the week? because if you're not, and feeding your body properly, you won't want to binge as badly.
If you are trying to lose weight, have one ay a week or something where you just eat a bit more or eat maintenance calories
Also incorporating things that are slightly unhealthy into your everyday is ok too. I put a couple squares of chocolate in my oatmeal, eat an ice cream every now and then, shit like that.
at the end of the day OP the only way to break the cycle is willpower, it's possible but you have to want to succeed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.