[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ copypasta thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Joseph_Baena.png (501KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Baena.png
501KB, 640x900px
I'll contribute a couple

This is for all you stupid fucking trolls and haters online, saying mean and hurtful things about weighted dips. Well guess what, they roll harder than you, dipshits. You don't know fucking anything about this exercise, idiots. Quite frankly I think you're just jealous ass haters, because you couldn't even pull off one rep. You couldn't even dip if your lives depended on it, because you know what? It's class. And class is for men and swag is for boys. But you wouldn't know shit about that, fucking haters. This exercise is what cool people do, and you can't figure it out. You sit there online on your fucking websites and state bullshit about it, but guess what? It's just an exercise, and you're not cool enough to do it. So next time think before you do "trolling". I emplore you to do a little thinking if that's even possible for you. To think before you do fucking hating on dips. They're just an exercise, and you're just a stupid swag idiot. You think swag is so cool, but guess what? It's just for boys, and class is for men. This is class. That's all i got to say to you stupid ass haters and bullshit bully trolls. You don't know shit, you don't know lifting, you don't know anything about this world if you keep saying bullshit jokes. I know you're just trying to be stupid and ass funny but it's not fucking funny. Get the fuck offline if you're gonna keep saying this bullshit, keep spamming it out of your stupid ass keyboards, that probably aren't even mechanical. Listen, idiots, you don't know shit. You stupid swag, you don't know shit and I dare you to say one more fucking joke and I'll slit your throat neck. Anyway, that's it haters. See ya later, fucking idiots.
>>
>>42337903
A classic for when women post on the board

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>42337903
One for the daily "Can lifting make up for being Indian?" thread:

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
>>
>>42337903
One time I was buyin some shoes in downtown and I saw Jeff Seid walking his dog. I asked for a picture, but as I was pulling out my phone he handed me a little plastic bag and said "pick that shit up." I looked down and saw that his dog shit right next to me, and being confused I just picked it up so someone else wouldnt step on it. He grabbed it and threw it on my brand new Js, and said "I dont take pictures with shit-shoe'd people, faggot" and walked away.
>>
File: 1500763564554.png (14KB, 357x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500763564554.png
14KB, 357x255px
>>42337908
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 398x370px
GOOOOOOOOOD FUCKIN' MORNIN' GODDAMMIT!
IT. IS. FUCKING POTION TIME GODDAMMIT
JUST GOT MY ORDER MY KAER MORHEN--MY SUPERIOR THUNDERBOLT HERE--QUEBRITH OF COURSE, QUEBRITH IS MY FAVOURITE. GUYS I DUNNO IF YOU'VE TRIED THE QUEBRITH, BUT YOU GOTTA TRY THE QUEBRITH...

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE A PROPER POTION OK HERE WE GO. BASICALLY FIRST WE GOTTA PUT THE DWARVEN SPIRIT IN FIRST--VERY IMPORTANT TO PUT THE DWARVEN SPIRIT IN FIRST!

THEN, FOR YOU BEGINNER WITCHERS OUT THERE, YOU KNOW, THAT MAYBE HAVE LOW TOXICITY RESISTANCE LEVELS, YOU CAN ONLY DO 2 SCOOPS OF QUEBRITH--2 SCOOPS IS ABOUT 550% TOXICITY, BUT, YOU KNOW, 550? C'MON! BASICALLY WHAT I DO IS THE TOP DOSE WHICH IS 4 SCOOPS, BUT I'M STILL NOT HAPPY WITH 4 SCOOPS CAUSE I ALWAYS GOTTA OVERDO EVERYTHING, RIGHT TRISS? SO I DO ABOUT 4.5 WHICH GIVES ME ABOUT 1200% TOXICITY...

YOU GUYS GOTTA GET QUEBRITH AND TRY THIS I'M TELLING YOU! FORGET REBIS AND YOU GOTTA DO ATLEAST 4 SCOOPS C'MON GUYS C'MON YOU WANNA KILL BIG MONSTERS YOU GOTTA DRINK BIG RIGHT? C'MON! LET'S GET BIG!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.