[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make progress doing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg (455KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg
455KB, 740x1110px
>20 lbs dumbells
>jump rope
>push ups
>squatz with dumbells

I'm just trying to lose weight and gain a little muscle. Can I really make any progress with just these tools?
>>
>>42337517
Dumbbells are shit for beginners. Why not get a gym membership so you can do more
>>
>>42337538
Broke and saving every penny at the moment.

Also live in a high-crime area and every neighbor has pitbulls so I can't really go jogging outside
>>
>>42337552
Just get a gym membership. If you can't afford 50 a month for a gym membership you have bigger problems.

Also high crime and pit bulls will drastically help your cardio improve.
>>
>>42337590
>50 a month for a gym membership
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 599x489px
>>42337590
He's larping. This exact thread has been posted before.
>>
Look up buff dudes dumbbell only workout on youtube.

And yes jump roping will burn a lot of calories. You will get in shape if you are consistent and eat less calories.
>>
>>42337604
just try and force yourself to save ~25 bucks a week
>>
>op attempting to improve his lifestyle
>some fag tries to shill his gym membership and calls everyone a poorfag

Remind me why i don't visit here often?
>>
>>42337607
No i did make this thread a few weeks ago but I didn't get any actual insight or advice so I made it again. I've lost 4 lbs and gotten a little more muscular looking on the biceps/shoulders.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 594x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 594x549px
>>42337631
>asks for advice
>refuses to follow reasonable advice
>>
>>42337641
Holy shit dude

I am just trying to find out if what I posted in my OP is good enough to make some gains. That's all.

This guy is the only person who actually gave me an answer >>42337615

"Buy a membership!" is not an answer because I have to save every dime at the moment. If getting a membership were an option, I would have already done it.
>>
>>42337604
If he is saving money and looking at running from pit bulls and niggers he is probably poor as shit. No insurance
>>
>>42337617
i mean memberships aren't even close to $50
You're getting fucking ripped off.
>>
>>42337685
I'm currently saving money to move to a better location.

If I get a membership for $25 per month, that is like $300 for an entire year. That is like half the price of a moving truck.

I'm not going to invest in something that does not benefit me in moving from my location.
>>
>>42337664
If you're already using the Dumbbells and doing bodyweight exercises and jumping over the goddamn rope wtf do you want us to say? Your gains are severely limited by your lack of equipment, coaching and motivation, the end.
>>
>>42337664
Ok. Real answer here. You can use what you have, just do what the previous guy said and be consistant. That the key. Consistency. Count calories and eat right, jump rope, use the dumb bells, do whatever you can but be consistant.
>>
>>42337517
Don't listen to these must go to gym fags, just follow a 30 day step by step plan budget for a good diet and use the money you were going to use for a useless gym membership instead reinvesting and saving it into your own gear/diet,
>>
>>42337517
youll be able to lose weight as long as you follow a strict diet. The type exercise is the least important part.

Will you be in shape and muscular looking after you've lost said wait? Not a fucking chance doing that bullshit
>>
>>42337703
if you get buff enough you can just carry all your shit and won't need to rent the truck you pussy faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.