[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do I fix this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20170731_063016.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_063016.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
how the fuck do I fix this
>>
File: back wourkouts.jpg (158KB, 908x491px) Image search: [Google]
back wourkouts.jpg
158KB, 908x491px
you are a skelly fagi was to.
making my back stronger fix alot of my posture problems.
>>
Stop sitting down all day using your computer.
>>
>>42337300
The most time I spend at my computer is 2-4 hours. The rest of the day I'm either sleeping or walking.
>>42337285
Can I do any of these without equipment?
>>
>>42337340
GL hunchback
>>
>>42337251
What do you mean how can you fix this?

Are you not able to just stand up straight LOL

If that's the case, something is wrong with your spine and you can go have a doctor also tell you something is wrong with your spine
>>
>>42337416
I've had posture problems for a while, doctor told me to go on long walks, which I've been doing.
Of course that doesn't work so I decide to try standing up straight and lying on my front when I go to bed. My body just reverts itself into Quasimodo mode like an uncoiling spring.
>>42337400
That doesn't help
>>
>>42337481
You've got to start doing as many push ups / chin ups as you can to strengthen the back muscles as much as you can
>>
>>42337251
>tfw can't tell if I have a lumbar lordosis or just a giant butt that sticks out
>>
>>42337530
My bum is small and ugly, so the other one
>>42337492
Physically cannot do push ups.
Chin ups seem good, I'm thinking of getting one of those grip things that go above doors but I have no money.
>>
>>42337553
Am I retarded? Are chin-ups supposed to be easier then push-ups?
>>
>>42337577
I don't know and I don't know
>>
>>42337553
>physically cannot do push ups

Well you better figure something out you little bitch or you're goign to be hunchback for life assuming your spine isn't already fucked
>>
>>42337251
Shoulders back and down to create some tension in the area between your scapula. Do this as much as possible while walking and sitting.
Strengthen your back. Work out.
See a physio.
>>
>>42337632
>come to fitness board for help/advice on fitness
>"THINK OF SOMETHING YOURSELF, JESUS FUCK"
Thanks for calling me a bitch, I needed that today.
>>
>>42337251
try sleeping on the floor for a week or so. your mattress could be soft causing back problems.
>>
>>42337672
>>42337693
I'll give these a shot, thanks anons
>>
Go to a chiropractor
>>
>>42337251
Face pull everyday until you are fixed.
>>
>>42337676
Yeah well take the fucking advice then.
I was you 5 years ago. Convict conditioning fixed it for me. Also your abs and neck are pinched , which hurt like a motherfucker to sort out, possibly pinched nerves, which i had, so youre not feeling parts of your backside.
For example the ass.
I made this go away, so its possible, if the missaligned discs and nervepinched muscles havent started to go stiff, then you are superfucked.
>>
>>42337481
Your posture problems stem from the fact that you're weak as fuck. Strengthen your entire body (especially upper back) and your posture problems with practically cease to exist
>>
>>42337676
If you're not going to take advice, get the fuck out. If you want to be able to do a push-up, start with wall push-ups. Then do kneeling push-ups, until you can do a real regular push-up. Strengthen your ENTIRE BODY and you will fix your terrible fucking posture. Bad posture leads to a world of health issues. Take this shit seriously while you're still young and able to do the things we're telling you to do before the only way you're able to get around is through a fucking rascal.
>>
I have actually improved my posture alot since I started doing deadlifts only a few months ago.
>>
>>42337782
>>42337789
>>42337813
Ok, strengthen body, maintain posture, I get the gist
How about diet? I typically eat a lot of dairy and protien (Beans, eggs, cheese, lots of milk). No idea what else I'll need to start eating to keep my bones intact.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.