[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with exercising right after eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: chocolate-fruit-salad.jpg (53KB, 630x656px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-fruit-salad.jpg
53KB, 630x656px
What's wrong with exercising right after eating?
>>
File: 1489725862208.jpg (59KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489725862208.jpg
59KB, 846x1024px
>>42337083

If you do it you may have tummy ache
>>
You might throw up
>>
You turn into a nigger eating mixed fruit
>>
>>42337083
your body is using energy trying to digest the meal you just ate, therefore your lifts will suffer.
>>
File: sad thoughts.jpg (26KB, 611x463px) Image search: [Google]
sad thoughts.jpg
26KB, 611x463px
Listen here nigger you eat that fruit because I want you have to good gains and I can't stand the thought of you becoming a fat blob. You're a golden nigger, the best of the best with your cute little fruit eating gloves on and the way you hold a fork. Your sterling nigger smile makes me smile because I can see that you're going to make it nigger. The thought of you not making it brings tears to my eyes. Work your nigger muscles until they hurt and then take a break, but never give up.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>42337308
I don't know what the fuck i just read but i feel quite motivated
>>
>>42337083
are you retarded?
Some core exercise and your food will end up in the gym floor
>>
>>42337308
>mfw thinking of you not getting good gains
>>
>>42337308
i needed this. thank you
>>
>>42337083
if you worked out hard enough you'd know

pro-tip: vomit
>>
>>42337083
Your body will be too focused on digestion and you won't have alot of energy for your workout.
>>
>>42337135
He looks happy
Im down for that
>>
>tfw I feel sick unless it's been at least 2 and half hours after eating.
>tfw also feel sick if I haven't anything that day
I usually have a strong stomach, but something about running makes me nauseous so easily.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.