[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pf.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
what's their endgame?
>>
Hand out pizza, stealthily stealing gains, so those affected keep paying for their membership. They don't even realize their gym is robbing them blind through food.
>>
It's a fat tax, and they're rolling in the dough.
>>
To take all the money.
>>
>>42336486
to get losers and quitters to subscribe to their gym, so they can collect dat dere dosh while not providing any service at all
gyms are one of those types of business that actually make more money when costumers do not use them. like insurance companies
>>
For soccer moms to buy a membership and take 579 pics for social media on their first three trips. After which, they never use it again except once a year on January 3rd. They'll keep the membership open on hubby's card for years though.
>>
>>42336486

Let me tell you, this place is a GOLD mine.

I signed up, and only pay $10 a month.....

And it's usually empty.....the whole gym just for me.

I love it.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+09.46.30).jpg (26KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+09.46.30).jpg
26KB, 229x246px
>>42337394

Same here. Definitely not like that everywhere, but I live in a shithole where nobody cares about their bodies or future. Lucky me, I guess, aside from the fact that the women here are part of that trash.
>>
>little fold open tables like in the back of any plane seat so people can enjoy their pizza while exercising
>every time you enter the facility you are handed a cup for free soda refills
>gym staff walks up to you if you have been training for more than two hours a day or eight hours a week and convinces you not to overtrain yourself
>machines are manipulated into making more noise, such as being badly oiled or having non-rubber coated plates, and the staff will tell you to "keep it down" if you make too much noise
>>
>>42336486
basically they advertise themselves as a judgement free zone appeal to quitters and those who aren't that serious about working out, they collect the $10 a month from those people who never come in but feel good about themselves for having a gym membership. These individuals don't take up space or wear down equipment so they are the ideal customer. I suppose eventually they'd like to have empty gyms with plenty of members
>>
>>42336486
>smiths don't build stabilizer muscles
Just got to be creative with dumbells or some shit to work on stablizers so it isn't gonna fuck your shit up.
>not abusing free pizza for bulking
I'm still 7 months in to training in general. I'm using Planet Fitness as a stepping stone until I'm bigger for other gyms.
>>
>>42336591
>>42336504

>stop following a different path to fitness than me haha

Do you guys see how big of faggots you are. Go find a bulk thread and people are eating shit just as bad or worse than monthly pizza at planet fitness under the guise of "gains" or "bulkan", but a gym can't?

I've seen "real" gyms sell full sugar Monster energy drinks and no one bats an eye. Bodybuilders think powerlifters are fat faggots. Powerlifters think bodybuilders are gay body obsessed faggots.

No matter what path to fitness you follow someone is going to think you're a faggot, doesn't matter if you're at Planet or Metroflex. You guys just automatically assume the way YOU do shit is the way everyone else has to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.