[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video games are detrimental to your health. Playing RuneScape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: stop.png (582KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
582KB, 762x464px
Video games are detrimental to your health.

Playing RuneScape all day is NOT going to do anything positive for your body or your mind.

>wakes up
>doesn't shower
>hops on RuneScape
>plays from 8am to 11pm
"Ugh I wish I had the time to go to the gym..."
>wonders why he's so fat and disgusting

Don't even bother showing "articles" about the "positive" effects of video games. They're all geekscience. Sell your shit and take care of your body.
>>
>>42335634
Varg is a fucking loser
>>
yea, well maybe you should build a fucking time machine and tell that to 14 year old me
>>
>>42335634
>not making gains while playing runescape
are you even trying
>>
>>42335634
>implying I can't AFK WC/Fishing via teamviewer while at the gym

Runescape is one of the best games to play for fitness, it's so low intensity you barely have to be at your desk senpai.
>>
>posting on /fit/ about how sitting on your ass for 16 hours a day is detrimental to your health

your a fucking idiot. everyone here knows this
>>
File: vargkun.png (68KB, 626x187px) Image search: [Google]
vargkun.png
68KB, 626x187px
but varg plays video games all the time
>>
>>42335634
The funny part about this is that Varg made a video saying there was nothing wrong with video games as long as they had a moral to tell or some wisdom to impart.
>>
>>42335634
runescape made me understand economics
>>
>>42335634
>Playing RuneScape after 2012

Lol retard
>>
>>42336589
The funny part is people taking seriously a lunatic murderer.
>>
>>42336522
They are making both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape into mobile apps so stuff like this is going to be way easier.
>>
>>42336651
Imagine being so beta you think that killing someone who's trying to kill you is a morally bad thing to do.
>>
>>42335634
>implying I would listen to a heathen who rejected Christ
Shiggidus Diggidus.
>>
I don't think video games are bad until you get carried away with them, but then again I spent all day playing rocket league for the last 3 days
>>
>>42335634
>Video games are detrimental to your health.
daily stress from job, personal life and all that shit is more detrimental to your health than games ever will be.

games on the other hand can be used as a relaxation thing
>>
>>42337116

Except he's convicted for murder and not excessive self-defense, you absolute mong.

>inb4 b-but he says he's done it in self-defense!
>>
File: AA.jpg (66KB, 1040x798px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
66KB, 1040x798px
>Videogames
(pic related)
>>
>>42337208
and oj simpson was acquitted of murder. what's your point
>>
>>42337172
I also do heroin to relax.
>>
>>42335634

Who are you talking about?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.