[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think this is a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
To save time at the gym i was thinking about doing isolation exercises inbeween my rest period for my comound sets ex: Curls while resting for squats, Lateral Raises during deadlifts. No muscle group that will interfere with the compound exercise but add alot more volume to my workouts.
>>
File: 1501197859548.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501197859548.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
how does this save time
>>
File: Screenshot_20170404-172709.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170404-172709.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>42335598
Look into brian alsruhe style giant sets. They are a great way of saving time and building conditioning but if you are out of shape they will destroy you.
>>
>>42335598
Great if you're absolutely alone in the gym and can be using 2 -3 pieces of equipment at the same time. Not great if you walk to the curl rack to pick up some curls and there's someone already there, so you walk back to the squat bench and your squats have been stolen.
>>
>>42335598
I do this.
>>
>>42335652
You dont have to do them after your compounds so instead of squat/deadlift/bench taking you 45 min then 20 min of isolations you just have the 45 min of compounds cause you worked the isolations in there
>>
Same thing as supersets. Go for it.
>>
File: IMG_0062.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>42335598

In theory wouldn't this explode your heart rate for lengthy periods of time building cardiovascular endurance?
>>
This works out well, you also get conditioned.
>>
>>42335700
Home gym Master race
>>
>>42335598
It's called super setting, and it's fantastic.
>>
How about if you worked the same muscle group to fatigue the muscles?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.