[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plantar fasciitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Occulus rift.png (47KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
Occulus rift.png
47KB, 730x290px
Hey folks, need some advice. I got plantar fasciitis bad. Aches in my feet fierce, tonight I had to go home early from work because of limping. I need to fix this. Anyone know of a good shoe or insert? My current shoes had this gel cushion on the bottom that felt great but 8 months and its wore down to nothing, which is causing me the pain. 50 dollar shoes. Guess thats not a lot of money anymore. I'm on my feet all day, I walk about 15 miles a day at work.
>>
A bump. Muh feet, muh pain. Yes I am fat, yes I am working on that but pain is now and no matter what I do the weight won't be going anywhere fast enough to fix it. I need support.
>>
The pain i get is beneath the heel. A strip along the outer edge of the ball of my foot, up the lower left of my heal. Basically where it meets the ground.
>>
File: 38720_image.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
38720_image.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
You need to get pic related, senpai. If you have a desk job where you don't have to move around wear it there for as long as you can. If that's not an option wear it while watching TV or sleeping.

This did wonders for me.
Just don't try to walk in it or you'll wreck your shit.
>>
>>42335453

Follow up. You really need to find a brace like this. The cheap dog shit they sell at drug stores is not going to cut it
>>
>>42335453
I actually did some more digging. I wouldn't say its so bad i need to do that. Its more chonic than serious damage pain. I looked up the place where it hurts and I think its Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
A fluid sac near where the Achilles tendon meets the heel. While from time to time I get pain related to plantar fasciitis this comes from the same problem. Shit shoes with no support. The heel is flattened in mine and my fat ass it hammering it all day when i walk. I need an insert or a new show. Something with heel and plantar support. Lots of cushion. An insert would probably be better since My shoes other than the support are in good condition.
>>
>>42335511
Hell I don't know. The pain is on the lower part of my heel, especially on the left side.
>>
I suffered from that shit for 3 months. According ro the doctor mine was pretty light. There's no actual solution, just a treatmemt with cushions and painkillers...., and avoiding long periods of walk.
If you're fat probably that's the reason why it keeps fucking you up after such long time.
Cannot help here, bro.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.