[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dinner is better than yours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (172KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 900x1200px
My dinner is better than yours
>>
(you)
>>
File: 1485712521255.jpg (67KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485712521255.jpg
67KB, 576x768px
>>42334786
Add some beans or eggs whites on the side for protein and maybe a sweet potato or oatmeal for complex carbs. You could steam and then cold-shock some kale and directly add it to pic also. Just thinking out loud here friendo.
>>
>>42334969
>in hospital, obviously sick with disgusting disease
>gown hanging open, can't even tie a knot properly
>taking photographs inside of medical institution, violating HIPPA
>awful pantylines
2/10 would not bang
>>
>>42334969
Steam and cold shock?
>>
>>42334786
>dinner

That's obviously desert.
>>
File: ddf.gif (2MB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.gif
2MB, 540x547px
>>42334995
Steam the kale to cook it. Adding hot, steamed kale to a fruit salad (or any salad) would be gross so you can make it cold again by placing the steamed kale in a pot of ice water or cold water to make it salad ready. This way the heat from the steam won't wilt the other ingredients in your salad.
>>
Well, I went gulf fishing today and caught a 70 lbs grouper and made ceviche tostadas with that and avacado, tomatoes, spicy mayo, onions, and tobasco. The fish couldn't have been dead for more than 30 minutes by the time I filleted that shit. It was delicious as fuck.

tldr; no, your gay fruit dinner was not better than mine.
>>
>>42335093
I have learned something new
>>
needs moar protein
>>
>>42334786
faggot you need to learn how to cut kiwi, you lost like half the fruit
>>
>>42334786
>sugar
>carbs
Wanna know how I know you're not gonna make it?
>>
>>42335135
I'm a vegetarian and I'd rather eat with you than OP
>>
>>42334786
Looks like a snack to me. Are you a small female?
>>
yeah if you're a petite slim girl trying to maintain her weight

if you're a /fit/ bro youre failing
>>
>>42334786
>plate full of sugar
never gonna make it
>>
Nothing wrong with having a plate of fruit like that on the daily, but as a replacement for a meal? COME ONNNNNN!

I don't care if you are a sissyboy vegan, that's a fucking shit meal.
>>
>>42334786
Your dinner would kill me, so I don't think mine can be worse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.