[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 33

File: jon_36.jpg (72KB, 730x661px) Image search: [Google]
jon_36.jpg
72KB, 730x661px
/fraud/ - follow your dreams

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask beginner questions (after reading the wiki, of course), make sure to include your age, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training. If you don't, everyone will point and laugh.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK
>>
Reposting:

>low test
>doctors won't help me
>start self-administered TRT
>graduate college and move back home while searching for a job
>mom finds syringes in my room and starts pushing me to get an actual prescription

I tried to explain how that's not going to work because doctors don't prescribe it to young men, but she didn't believe me. I also talked about my fear of insurance costs going up, which she disputed, saying there would be effectively no consequences. She works in a healthcare-heavy industry (dementia care), so I think she knows what she's talking about.

I do intend to BnC, which is part of the reason I started.

Should I just level with the doctor? I have an appointment with him (regular checkup) next Monday. If there are no insurance implications, is there any reason not to?
>>
File: IMG_4172.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4172.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>42334016
Alright boys getting thicc last week of adrol and low test then my blast starts. Also I drank quite a bit last night which was a mistake but oh well.
>>
File: 1493902856453.png (738KB, 776x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493902856453.png
738KB, 776x1100px
1st for loli pits

>>42334035
Docs are VERY resistant to prescribing test at any age under 30
>>
REMINDER: No amount of steroids you inject and no amount of 'fake' muscle you build as a result will change ANYTHING inside you, you'll always be the same beta-as-fuck, DYEL little cunt you've always been, and even a DYEL manlet with an Alpha personality will dominate you in any situation.
>>
>>42334088

>1st for loli pits

DEGENERATE

>Docs are VERY resistant to prescribing test at any age under 30

I know. I'll probably still talk to him about it, but I don't expect much.

>>42334119

So you're saying that the muscles outside don't have any major bearing on the personality inside?

Big shock.
>>
>>42334075
>blast starts after adrol
>drank quite a bit

Jesus dude between incidents like this and this awful diet you keep talking about i'm as concerned as i can be for someone ive never met.

on a side note, what u blastin?
>>
How do I frontload 600 test? As payment hear my story. I finished a blast. Needed to cut. Tweak? Sure that'll help. 3 weeks later, all gains totally lost. 30 lb lighter. Oops.

Life is now a struggle to not look smol. Help. Me.
>>
>>42334298
Thanks for the concern bro I'll be okay probably. Will be getting everything checked up after the blast. So I have options either 900mg of deca and 150mg of test e. Or just 300mg test e with 300 mg of tren e. Haven't decided on length of blasts yet.
>>
>>42334016
Blasting and Cruising VS Cycling/PCT:

BnC is advocated on these generals, but looking online through youtube, reddit, and other forums regular cycling w/PCT is always advised, even for younger guys. This would be due to "cleaning your body out", "desensitizing from hormones", and overall being healthier.

What do you guys think? Is cycling something that really is better, even if you don't compete in bodybuilding? Or is blasting and cruising then coming off after a year or so (or never) really the way to go?
>>
>>42334405
if you're gonna chain cycles, bnc is better. if you want a one time only thing (or like once a year) then you're better off cycling and then pcting. pct sucks ass and the hormone rollercoaster that comes with it should be avoided as much as possible.
>>
how faggy would it be for me to get a celtic sun tattoo on my pec. im tall blue eyed and white but still thinking it might be a little cringe since im american
>>
>>42334360
Im currently on like week 16 of 400mg tren e pw with no end in sight. No severe sides. Good nutrient partitioning and good strength. I you go with 900 deca i think you should consider an ace inhibitor

>>42334405
I believe BnC is the way to go with tapering dosages up and down between blasts and cruises. The body doesn't like rapid change so coming off tends to fuck you up for a few weeks regardless of PCT. That being said BnC is kinda for life. The best of both worlds might be to come off 3months of the year and that would give you time to re-sensitize a s well as give your body a good chance to recover itself. I'm not a big fan of cycling and even less of a fan of cycles without a good amount of time between. In my head it's like starting your car to drive five minutes cold 4 times a day is going to wear it out a lot faster than the same distance done in one trip. Sort of rambled a bit their so I hope it made sense.
>>
>>42334443
Fair enough. I'm mainly asking because I just did my first cruise pin after a 12 week cycle of test with some orals, and I honestly plan on pinning until the next year or so.

Issue is that I'm only 20, so if I did come off after a lengthy time of pinning I don't know if I can ever recover back to what I was before.
Even though I was a borderline suicidal depressed mess back in my teens

I honestly don't know man. I feel like a slave to the needle already
>>
>>42334405
>"desensitizing from hormones"
Thats a meme
>>
File: IMG_7510.jpg (45KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7510.jpg
45KB, 750x750px
Should I ask for her number by now?
>>
>>42334607
fuck her number get her stylists number
>>
>>42334035
get off trt with no pct, then draw blood. enjoy hell for those couple of months.

alternatively, just contact defy medical and get your "my balls don't work good" shots legally.
>>
guys i've been avoiding taking trt since getting ball cancer, but i'm going to do it this week. it's been 6 years and it's been an unnecessary living hormonal he'll ever since losing the bastard flesh nut. i'm not even 30 and am going fraud for life starting next week with my jew urologist's blessings.

wish me luck, I never banked my swimmers so fuck a legacy it all ends with me. I don't wish cancer to anyone.
>>
>>42334016
just got some Dutasteride to try and revert the hair loss. How long to do i stay on it?
>>
>>42334701
>blocking 2 types of 5-ar
until you cut off your dick from the chemical castration you're about to give yourself
>>
>>42334690
Probs wont make you feel any better but start bnc at 19 and got my gf knocked up last week. As long as it doeant come out black we good.
Might seem like a dumb question but when females get hysterectomies they arent provided with hormones. Why werent you?
>>
>>42334757
Are*
>>
>>42334734
Need to slow this thinning before i go mr clean status.
>>
Started superdrol 20mg along 700mast 500 npp 500 test. I haven't cycled it since I was 26, and Im only a week in, this shit is absolutely toxic as hell. Im blasing 1g of TUDUCA a day, NAC 1.2g and Propanolol ER 60mg, and I'm still having lethargy, darker urine, insane back pumps, headaches. Epi doesn't event fuck me like sdrol. The pumps and hardness is absolutely wonderful, I almost feel like Im on tren, but this shit aint worth it. Ill suffer for another few days, but if I feel any shitter I'm dropping this shit.
>>
>>42334757
congrats, but i've probably been infertile ever since my LH and FSH realized that the other testicle isn't coming back. incidentally, that's also been the insurance that every doctor liked to repeat to a guy in their 20s who had to deal with cancer, "oh your other testicle will step up and blah, blah, hypertrophy." short-term, I felt fine and it wasn't until I started feeling fucking terrible and wanting to kill myself this past year that no doctor could put 2+2 together. it was an agonizing road to have a doctor ask whether the fact that I have a single testicle may be the reason why my levels were so low, and even then I still had people give me somatic diagnoses of CFS, epstein barr, ADHD, depression. it's been a fucking nightmare. cancer was a cinch in comparison to dealing with the fucked up medical system. better off asking to transition if you had cancer and wanted a script. so fucked.

i'm taking HCG and my oncologist is going to have to feel my bionic nutsack from now on, since a recurrence won't show on my labs.
>>
>>42334832
I spent $5k, a year of my time investigating, and more than what my cancer treatment was to finally get a doctor to diagnose me with low testosterone. it's fucking hilarious, mates.
>>
>>42334616
>>42334607
Pls actual response
>>
>>42334865
what are you going to do with her number that you can't do on tinder

you are unable to form a proper response, what makes you think you're gonna be better over text?
>>
>>42334832
I had to share im just so excited
Your gonna feel i world of difference. I can confirm because i came of for a few months after never ever being off. It was rough on the brain. Its bullshit that all these kids (no hate idk what its like) cant get surgery and hrt to transition but an adult male can't make the choice to have the hormones of an adult male. It's almost like the world wants a gender of cucks
>>
>>42334992
Can get surgery* hate my phoneposting
>>
>>42334877
Stalk, rape and murder her. Order yet to be determined.... duh
>>
>>42334992
i'm looking forward to the cognitive effects since i've been dealing with low e2 sides for over a year, along with low t. 100mg a wk and HCG 3x a week. will probably go 120-160mg a week after a few months of my dr's protocol.
>>
tapping out of sdrol, even 20mg after two weeks my body feels like it is going to die, felt half braindead today and could barely move at all. maybe ill try to finish my last ~16 caps at 10mg but i need a break first.

this is even taking tudca 3 hours after the sdrol
>>
File: IMG_4168.jpg (324KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4168.jpg
324KB, 1080x1920px
>>42334877
You have to get there snap, snap for a few days so they feel like you're actually putting effort in then you ask to take them out. I thought I would never get laid again after me and my ex broke up but this summer has been good to me boys.
>>
>>42335201
>roiding for this
>>
>>42335049
If hrt is the goal that sounds sufficient to me. Wont even need ai
>>
>>42335201
Why do you put a gross filter over every photo. Looks like you have some fucked needle mark on your arm
>>
>>42335215
Hurr durr roiding for this yes I'm happy with the gains I have made fatty, I started out at 113 so suck me off. >>42335234
I like the filters idk man probably because I'm so white naturally, also just a scratch but forreal it looks like a track mark.
>>
Going to run test e 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. Stacking it with var 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks, dropping it for 4 weeks then running it for another 4. Will nolvadex only be okay for PCT (40/40/20/20)?
>>
>>42335354
Lol i just thought you must have dropped your phone in a pot of tea. Im pale and my stretch marks are disgusting.
>>
>>42335355
You are gonna trigger so many autists lol but yeah unless your balls got smashed with a brick when you were a kid you should be fine. Hcg can always bail you out if you dont come good in a month
>>
>>42335381
My stretch marks are pretty bad too but I like them reminds me of how much I grew!
>>
Coming off a test E cycle. I've actually tapered down to a TRT dose over the past few weeks.
My last injection was 75mg last Tuesday morning along with 250iu of HCG. I then did another 500iu of HCG on Saturday night.

Woke up with a complete lack of morning wood today, indicating my test has dropped to the point where I would want to start my nolvadex.

My question is this. Serms take a while to build up in the system right, like a week. Would it be worth shooting my last 500iu of hcg to make the transition easier?

I know HCG suppresses hpta function too, but as soon as it clears my system, if I've got say a weeks build up of nolva in me will that then illicit a big LH response immediately so I dont have a low period?

Tl;dr: Shoot another 500iu of HCG while loading nolva, or just start nolva?
>>
>>42335446

And btw I took hcg through the whole cycle
>>
so I've had this idea for a while that I am going to research the fuck out of how to do one cycle for years, until I am an absolute scientist on it, and then do one cycle

of course this brings on a chorus of "lol you can't do just one cycle, it's pointless/you will do more/blah blah"

it's well known that the results of the cycle will not stick aroudn when the cycle ends. However, i'm looking for experience with the hyperplasic effect of steroids. Is it possible to gain some small percentage of muscle fibers/hypernucleation so that weightlifting is basically just easier forever? More or less, I want to be able to retain more muscle mass more easily as I age, rather than blowing up.
>>
>>42334075
Looking thicker my friend keep at it
>>
>>42334616
Kek this is actually hilarious

>>42335201
That a track mark I spy?
Also do low test/high deca I'm curious about that
>>
Do orals actually make gains or are they purely vanity?
>>
>>42335589
Steroids only raise muscle mitochondria meaningfully when you push past the natural limit so thats something to bear in mind. You have alot of confidence in yourself to get it right in one go. Not saying you wont make good newbie 1st cycle gains i just think just from the way you talk you are expecting alot. Especially if the intention is just 16 weeks of 500 mg test
>>
>>42335833
Nah no track mark just a scratch looks like one for sure though, besides steroids I've only done pot and shrooms back in high school. But yea going to go the high deca low test route most likely. I just want to make sure my dick will work this is my last year of college haha.
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>42335985
>not having bulging, noticeable track marks

Confirmed for never making it
>>
>>42335849
Try anadrol 50mg ed for 6 weeks with your 500mg test or whatever and then ask the same question lol. But yes certain orals dont induce huge size but certainely give you a good look i.e winny, var, halo but shit like sdrol, adrol and mtren will give nice gains
>>
>>42336007
Hurry up and unnatty.
Fag
>>
File: IMG_1475.jpg (128KB, 639x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
128KB, 639x916px
>>42336055
I'm too poor still shhhhhhhh
Besides I'm liking this natty look

....not really
>>
>>42336071
Sort your shit and atleast get on 400mg test minimum. I was the anon who asked about muscle whorship and holy fuck you earn the money
>>
>>42336071
I just injected for the first time in 12 days
Feels good, man
>>
File: 1464300338745.jpg (60KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
1464300338745.jpg
60KB, 750x739px
Thought about pinning quads for first time today. Why am I scared?
>>
it's funny because i am 5'9" 170lbs and i can kick every one of you pathetic juicer asses in less than 5 minutes

why are you juicing

are you so insecure that you cannot be seen as anything but big hahaha

fucking juicers man

they are such pussies

trust
>>
>>42334992
>the world
The Jews*
>>
Transition from a cut/cruise into a bulk/blast in the next couple of weeks, and not sure how exactly to approach this.

Should I up my test to 600mg / week now and keep cutting for the rest of the August, then bulk once my blood levels are saturated?

Or, should I keep cruising while I finish the cut, and then up my test right when I start bulking?

For the record, cruise is 150mg test/week, and blast is 20 weeks, 600mg test/week with 6 weeks dbol at 50mg (won't start the dbol until I bulk though).
>>
>>42335589
HGH has the effect your looking for.
>>
>>42336427
Because of the nerves and blood vessels.

First time I pinned quads my muscle twitched HARD and the pin pretty much went sideways. It was kinda fun desu, and now I just make sure to pin suuuper slow to avoid this.
>>
>>42334355
you really shouldn't frontload from what i've heard. to much of a huge hormonal change and may cause balding and other problems.
if im wrong someone speak up
>>
>>42336496
begin bulk. eat until you start storing fat then taper back. no need to get super fat to make gains because nutrient partitioning even on test works well

>>42336559
i dont think going from 150 to 600 would be an issue but i dont think frontloading would be required when your going to have decent blood levels already. frontloading is for like EQ so your not waiting 8 weeks for decent levels
>>
>>42336515
damn! thats gotta make you cringe ugh.
i wonder if it did too much damage to your muscles
>>
>>42336427
>>42336515
Wew lads, just did it and didn't feel anything. Ty based 25g.
>>
How to keep conversation with girl on tinder?

Also I look like shit but decent for normie standards.

Should I tell her about my roid balls?
>>
>>42336971
Be a normal human being and talk. Get her snapchat and use that, it's way easier
>>
how long does it take to get the confidence boost from test?
>>
>>42337225
I never got a confidence boost from test, but I also wasn't low t before hopping on.
>>
>>42337259
I'm low t. about 320-400 range
>>
>>42337401
Sorry Anon-san, but you are a perfectly healthy as you are within the reference range so you do not have low testosterone, therefore you do not have low testosterone symptoms, therefore all your symptoms must be imagined and completely psychosomatic. Therefore I will not be prescribing you test.

I recommend you just get a good nights sleep, that ought to fix you up.
>>
File: crying charmander.jpg (10KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
crying charmander.jpg
10KB, 333x331px
>>42337478
why would you do this!
>>
>>42337587
>crying charmander.jpg
>is actually pikachu
>exclamation point instead of question mark

You deserve everything that happens to you
>>
File: crying pepe.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>42337599
stop it!
>>
>>42334035
Depends on where you are from desu.

As hard as the us shits on steroid use it's ridiculously easy to get legal trt.
>>
>>42334035
Doc wont want you to use up more than prescribed, or get third party test, to add onto it which will show up on blood test.

But you can just trt and blast/bulk with something else like NPP, EQ, DHB, Tren, etc. Maybe not tren.
>>
>>42336444
Hey cool story bro
>>
>>42336444
Nice trips. No you can't. Been off for a couple years, but I will physically dominate you.

You aren't the only faggot that's ever set foot in a mma gym, sit down.
>>
File: 8.jpg (116KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
116KB, 645x645px
The fuck is this nigga on? These are the same person, by the way.

Also, he's ~6'8
>>
>>42338183
>The fuck is this nigga on?

lgd4033 and mk677 with l arginine
>>
Tiny white floater in a vial of test enth, how big of a problem is it likely to be? I'd post a pic but I can't get it on camera.
>>
>>42338194
Anon I....
I'm sorry, but...
You're retarded.
>>
>>42338183
He's on food

>>42338206
You are the retard, sonny

He was being post ironic
>>
>>42338183
everything

>>42338206
wow
>>
>>42338183
6'8 and looking like that? holy shit how much does he weigh. how many damn calories does he have to eat
>>
>>42338199
why not suck it out with a syringe. that is weird though. hopefully your shit isn't contaminated
>>
>>42338183
Someone post a pic where he looks like a manlet.
>>
>>42336313

What you doing Jerrbears? BnC? What compounds and doses? Also curious how you train and diet. How much did you weigh before and after you did PSMF? Did you cruise test on it or natty?
>>
>>42338429
>thinking youre natty after you stop roiding
Haha, the ride never ends, friend.

http://www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>Brief exposure to performance-enhancing drugs may be permanently ‘remembered’ by muscles
>>
Someone redpill me on mk677
>>
>>42338465
Not worth it if your goal is aesthetics

It is HGH "bleed" which will just result in unaesthetic growth everywhere like stomach
>>
>>42338482
That's also a meme.
>>
>>42338482
>mk677
>unaesthetic growth everywhere like stomach

how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>42338482
That's from insulin, amplified by th, slingut
>>
>>42338458

You know what i meant. Not on anything at time.
>>
There's a video on mk677 and "gh gut" here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwucjrwlV70
>>
>>42338482
This makes no fucking sense at all.
>>
File: natty marquadt heems tbolron.webm (1MB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
natty marquadt heems tbolron.webm
1MB, 656x368px
test e > test e/tbol > ???

Dunno what to run next lads, tbol/test again or throw something else in?
>>
>>42338625
sdrol?
>>
>>42338634
What for? never looked into superdrol before so idk shit about it
>>
>>42338643
Its a lot stronger than tbol, one of the strongest for helping add dry mass.

S23 might be a good pick for that too, the few people who have run it with test have described it as being quite a bit stronger winstrol, but capable of adding mass (dry), and can raise body temp as well at 30mg and above.

It kinda sounds like sdrol and tren.. but without liver toxicity of most orals.
>>
>>42338482
>It is HGH "bleed"
stop posting
>>
>>42338504
Only If you run meme doses

>>42338522
How fucking dyel are you?

>>42338542
No it's not. We are not talking about palumboism here. Imagine Chul Soon's obliques.

>>42338614
Neither does pinning cattle hormones but whatever it takes right babe?
>>
>>42338682
Honestly, fuck off back to le reddit. Unironically instagram has better roid discussion than these threads now with you bro scientists. Maybe listen to what the pros say and what the pros do instead of thinking you're hot shit just because youre on so much tren you get a heart attack for natty results. You don't even know a single thing about peptides and probably haven't even needed a minifridge wherever you go just to keep your muscles intact. Because you're a fucking dyel. Your skin is probably blotchy, you probably still drink, you probably run dbol at 25 50mgs and think you're hot shit at planet fitness.

The fact of the matter is that you nothing to me, the only muscles you have is your swollen prostate from nonstop homo sex.
>>
>>42338729
>don't even know a single thing about peptides
>mk677
stop posting
>>
>>42338667
ta, looks like source has it for only 20 bux more than tbol per bottle
>>
anyone know a trusted peptide/sarm/protogh site for aus

most seem dodgy as fuck
>>
>>42338698
>Neither does pinning cattle hormones but whatever it takes right babe?

They have a measurable effect. The garbage you spouted has no base in science.
>>
>>42338787
20-30mg for sdrol seems to be the sweet spot
>>
About to end my tren/test cycle but still got 30x100mg of test spare, should i keep in for next cycle or use it now 100mg ed and start cut? Or using only test now will fuck my gainz and isnt worth it?
>>
>>42338698
So it's not the actual stomach that's growing. It's muscles around the stomach, not the organs
>>
Pretty novice, blasting 500mg test e, want to add Epistane

How much daily Epistane is recommended to a novice

Thinking about 6 weeks of 20mg daily

Should I bump up to 30?
>>
>>42338931
Cutting on that amount of test pretty much lets you keep all the muscle.
>>
File: conorlaugh.gif (2MB, 470x649px) Image search: [Google]
conorlaugh.gif
2MB, 470x649px
>>42338931
>Or using only test now will fuck my gainz and isnt worth it?
what the fuck gave you that idea
>>
>>42338465
it only raises gh to the upper natural levels though from what i understand. wont cause extreme hgh levels.
its a hgh amplifier, it will increase your natural hgh levels. you dose once and be good for the day, unlike some of the other ones where you have to inject several times a day. no need to keep it cold also.
causes massive water retention so maybe try some diuretics or ?aspirin?
>>
>>42338985
Currently using it liquid form
25mg ED consumed before bed
I enjoy it for its extreme appetite, can consume over 5k easily on a bulk while on it
Literally never feel full or satiety

Start dose low to minimise water retention and bloat
10mg through to 25mg is advised.
Can be ran all year round, although the hunger effects taper off after 8-weeks so pulsing or cycling is recommended
>>
>>42338931
>30x100mg of test
what
>>
>>42338963
at least 60mg tbH
>>
>>42338963
What does your epi come in?
Mine comes in 15mg
So i'd see how you do on 30, then 45 then 60 brah
>>
>>42339006
hell ya. i didn't know it increased appetite.
I'm not on it but i plan on using it. hopefully its good stuff.. I really look forward to the sleep and eating gains! sounds great
>>
>>42338458
which ones do that?
any way to train to get more?
>>
>>42339046
20mg pills

Someone recommend I start at 75mg daily but that seems way too high
>>
>>42339067
Apparently not for everyone but It makes me permanently hungry, starving all the time.
Sleep is good quality but strong dreams

If it doesn't work well for you then its not a huge loss, fairly cheap and low risk
I used pills first and they didn't do much (DNA brand) and now I use liquid from a UK lab
>>
>>42339115
I'd start 40 personally but i'm impatient
>>
>>42334119
t. coping natty
>>
>>42339112
All of them most likely.

They only tested supraphysiological levels of testosterone in the study.

Build muscle while under such levels, then there appears to be long term benefits while off.
>>
>>42327394
So it says that coin base is under web, which means I won't be able to spend my bitcoin as either XBT or BCC. And I plan on using coin base to buy my bitcoin. If I bought the bitcoin on coin base and then sent it to another anonymous wallet that is a local wallet, such as the ones under mobile iOS, would I be able to spend the bitcoin as XBT or BCC?
>>
>>42339197
Also, what's a good local bitcoin wallet that lets me send bitcoin to it from Coinbase?
>>
File: laughing Christian girls.jpg (93KB, 1380x886px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Christian girls.jpg
93KB, 1380x886px
I'm cruising at roughly 200mgs/wk.
How much testicular shrinkage can I expect? My balls are big and saggy naturally to the point that my gf makes fun of them.

I wouldn't mind 30-40% shrinkage, desu.

Never did a cycle or blast before, I"m probably just gonna stick at this dose long term.
>>
Going to get on steroids soon but can someone convince me not to run a cycle of something like RAD140 instead of testosterone? I desire an enhancement but I don't require a vast enhancement. I also don't want my natty production to shut down, and I like that RAD140 won't convert into DHT.
>>
>>42339350
Post pics
>>
>>42339359
>SARMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7opb-VrTU
watch this

SARMS are mostly shitty with really unimpressive results, the guys who do get results from them usually have a testosterone "base" already running so the results are skewed.

If you can get pharma grade test and you are over 30+ you should go for it. If you are under 30 and healthy there's really no need for it.

When I was in my 20s I got to 500lb deadlift, 380lb squat natty, at like 210lb 6'3, fairly lean after 3 years of lifting.
>>
>>42339383
I know SARMs are less effective than testosterone, but I don't mind that. I like that they seem to have a better side effect profile because they are anabolic without being highly androgenic. I don't want to shut my natural test production down, lower my already through the floor SHBG or go bald, that's why SARMs interest me.

I can't get pharma grade test but I'm not sure test would even work particularly well on me with my ultra-low SHBG.

I'm under 30 (22) but I'm not really healthy. I have low (like 80 year old man with cancer and AIDS) natty test and estradiol levels and I'm simply not interested in living the supposedly best years of my life below my peak.

Thinking of stacking a SERM (to get endogenous test and SHBG up) a mild SARM and some peptides (BPC-157, mk677). I'm sick of feeling like a weak loser.
>>
>>42339115
it's not. not every compound is made equal, for epi you need at least 60mg for it to really do anything.

you do you though
>>
File: happy gotou.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
happy gotou.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
>>42339421
>I have low (like 80 year old man with cancer and AIDS) natty test

So you can go on TRT and get pharma grade test from a doc, try to get a higher end dose like 150-200mgs and youll definitely see good results.

I had normal test levels, last time I checked was around 710ng/dl, then I went on 200mgs of test and it puts me in the 1500+ range and I went from feeling "decent" to "fantastic" after a couple of weeks. After a month I'm starting to see some gains too, really nice, and my appetite is way better.

>Thinking of stacking a SERM (to get endogenous test and SHBG up)

waste of time , nolva and clomid might increase your test for a while but they increase other undesirable hormones and lower good ones and nolva lowers IGF1 and overall the increase in test doesnt translate to much gains.

>I'm sick of feeling like a weak loser.

are you living a healthy lifestyle, good diet, good sleep, good workout routine? proper vitamin intake? zinc/vit d, etc? If you still feel like shit you should definitely avoid the SARMS since they aren't studied well and their side-effect profile is only known in the short-term and anecdotally...

If I was in your shoes I'd try to figure out why your hormone profile is so out of wack and fix that, not cover it with a SARM or SERM bandaid.
>>
>>42339480
>So you can go on TRT and get pharma grade test from a doc

Nope, not here in Aus. Impossible.

>are you living a healthy lifestyle, good diet, good sleep, good workout routine? proper vitamin intake? zinc/vit d, etc?

>If I was in your shoes I'd try to figure out why your hormone profile is so out of wack

Done a lot of blood tests, none have illuminated the reason thus far. I will keep digging though.
>>
>>42339501
>Nope, not here in Aus. Impossible.

so AUstralia has no viable way to treat men with low T? wew
>>
>>42339480
good post
>>42339501
what they don't give testosterone out for trt?
>>
>>42338429
Bnc, doin 140ish tren ace, 150ish test
Lost 50 lbs, Im between 10 and 15% si I gotta pmsf some more

>>42339501
Just self medicate
I went from 340 ng/dl to 800 on 100 mg test
Thats basically free its such a small dose
>>
>>42339359
SARMs are good if you use them properly, also I would use LGD over RAD140, and 3303 is stronger than 4033 but needs dosage twice a day due to short half life. S23 is extremely strong but it should be done with a test base.

LGD is good with a test base though. Also I dont think youre going to get a "vast enhancement" that quickly from test.

You can also limit your "enhancement" via diet and training, as its not suddenly going to happen over night with roids anyway.

>>42339421
All the SARMs I have seen absolutely crush your SHBG (which is an advantage on roids, esp for long term users).

If youre low test, do test, in fact, why dont you do a TRT dose or slightly higher like 150mg/wk, you can throw SARMs on top of that.

SARMs wont shut you down, but that will crush your existing total test to a fraction of what it is when natty (at least LGD does) free test is less severely affected and can sometimes be higher than natty due to SHBG being crushed, but if your SHBG is already low, then it may tank as well.

SARMs do protect you from androgenic affects though, as they are antagonistic in androgen receptors outside of muscle - like the prostate, I am sure in the scalp as well as some guy on hairlossforums took finasteride and combination of sarms started regrowing hair but then shed all of it when he dropped the sarms.

Losing hair from steroids is if DHT binding to androgen receptors in the hair follicle area in the scalp causes them to shrivel up and cut the hair off from growing. You need to have the gene for that.

Not even Tren affects my hair. But I am extremely sensitive to estrogen side affects, cant take even 20mg dbol without it fucking me up. but I can handle 100mg anadrol without side effects.

>>42339501
You can get TRT in Aus, whats your test level?
>>
>>42339654
>800 ng/dl from 100mg

Nice.

How many weeks into pinning was the test? How long was the test after your last pin? And often were you pinning? (50mg twice a week?)

Just wondering if thats a stable level or like a peak
>>
>>42334701
Duta + minox + Nizoral, that's the combo to get your hair back.
>>
>>42334016
Missed a day on Friday bc I was busy helping my mum where she works, so I pinned Saturday morning. Hopefully I don't die or anything.

Also yesterday:
>Eating Sunday brunch with family after church
>Mom looks over and starts touching on my jaw for some reason
>Says that my jaw looks like it's been getting a bit wider despite me dropping bodyfat
>Looks me in the eyes in front of my whole family and asks if I've been doing steroids, half jokingly
>Somehow I don't sperg out
>End up saying no and laugh
>She seems to buy it

She asks me and my brother this kind of stuff regularly as a joke but this time it sounded like she kinda meant it so I nearly had a heart attack

>>42334119
>Having big muscles won't help a shitty personality
In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue, and traps are gay.
>>
>sportsdad is visiting parents again
H-haha looks like I'll be working late today
>>
>>42340197
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>42340372
He's always making "jokes" and asking whether I use steroids or not every time they visit, in front of my parents.
>>
>>42340154
didn't you just start just a few weeks ago? the one that was afraid to pin, was that you?
>>
>>42340498
Yeah that was me. I made a comic about it and everything. Moral of that story: don't be a pussy bitch.
>>
What the hell do you say to a barber when they ask what you want? No matter what the fuck I say they wind up just making me almost bald every time
>>
>>42340829
It's okay, the first time was nerve wrecking for me and the whole process took 2 hours to complete.
>>
>>42340886
Show them a picture and be assertive.
If you want shorter tell them to trim down only a tiny bit.

Otherwise get a better barber.
>>
>>42340991
I think it took me 30 minutes to man up and stick it in. I distinctly remember being scared as fuck beforehand, and then after I did it I remember pulling it out and thinking "Well that was fucking gay of me."
>>
>>42341218
>"Well that was fucking gay of me."
Did you anally masturbate with the syringe afterwards?
>>
>>42341260
Haha yeah and put the needles down my dickhole, it was a blast.
>>
>>42341278
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>42341278
Don't you have a gymbro to do it for you?
>>
>>42339706
It was 5 or 6 weeks I think

Just used slin pins to do 2 50mg injections, yeah. Although if you got test u you could really space it out
>>
>>42341303
It's the only way to absorb the test still in the syringe and needle with maximum efficiency
>>42341311
>gymbro
>implying I have friends

H-ha ;-;
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>42341328
I will be your friend bb
>>
File: tumblr_ot0uu8b6vn1tla1z7o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot0uu8b6vn1tla1z7o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x512px
>>42341345
THANK GOD I HAVE A FRIEND NOW

I'm so excited I can't wait to tell my mom
>>
>>42341404
When can i put needles in your dickhole? I only use 21 btw
>>
File: $_35.jpg (4KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
4KB, 300x135px
>>42341442
Bro don't even come at me until you get 3 00g needles in your dick.
>>
File: thonking.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>42341522
What is the use of a 00?
>>
>>42341568
Cows probably
>>
>>42341568
>>42341574
Or people as fat as jerry
>>
>>42341568
it's for boogie
>>
Will someone explain to me the difference between test e and test p in a cutting cycle?

Two cycles are 150mg Test E EO/50mg Tren Ace ED (e.g. high test)

OR

50mg Test P EOD/50mg Tren Ace ED/Mast P 50mg EOD (e.g. low test)
>>
>>42341702

why pin so often
>>
>>42341726
Pinning so often for better results and more stable bloods
>>
File: 1499104418772.jpg (211KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499104418772.jpg
211KB, 712x1024px
>>>42341751
>for better results
false
>more stable bloods
true
>>
I am normally not a very horny guy, especially when I am not in front of a computer. Will that probably change once the 500mg of test starts kicking? I really hope so. Along with the gains I hope it will make me want to talk to women more.
>>
>>42341751

Isn't twice a week enough with test E?
>>
>>42334035

Life Pro Tip, if you tell a doctor exactly what you want they will give it to you.

Or else you can find a new doctor. Works for pain meds, and ADHD meds.
>>
>>42341888
Yes it is. E3.5D is typical. I've heard of some guys here doing EOD because of blood level stability but I've never done it myself.
>>
>>42341848
I'm guessing since you've got a trip you know what you're talking about

Why is prop recommended over enth for cutting? Is it for sides or what?

I've read from GH15 for a sex drive you need a 2:1 ratio of test to other AAS? Is this true?
>>
how do you guys keep your hematocrit levels low? like below 54.
for those of you who blast and cruise.
i dont get it. i can only give blood every 2 months. by the time i have to give blood my hematocrit might go up by two points. its like i go down a point every 2 months its too fucking long what to i do.
>>
File: 1497887022317.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497887022317.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>42341975
>I'm guessing since you've got a trip you know what you're talking about
Hoo boy don't make that assumption here
>Why is prop recommended over enth for cutting? Is it for sides or what?
>I've read from GH15 for a sex drive you need a 2:1 ratio of test to other AAS? Is this true?
I have no idea on either count.
>>
>>42342017
donate blood
>>
>>42342115
i just told you they only allow you to donate blood every 8 weeks. ( two months) that only brings it down 3 points. and you make up about 1.3 on average every month. so by the time its time to donate again youve really only lost one point. how is someone supposed to start a blast again if this shit is happening.
>>
File: cwo.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cwo.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>tfw took 2 T5's with DMAA and yohimbine before my workout
>>
do you guys think I should get this varicocele fixed or nah
>>
>>42342146
go to t-nation or excelmale, stop wasting your time on this shitty board
>>
>>42342146
Where are you from?
>>
>>42337952
kek
>>
Im worried now becasue i don't know if im eating enough. It's my first test cycle, got bloated and most of my weight gains is probably water but at the same time im not getting any noticible strength gains.
>>
During my first pin I only managed to put the pin in halfway through, and the rest I slowly pushed in. Hurt like a bitch even with a 25G. How fucked am I in terms of scar tissue formation?
>>
>>42342519
maybe you subqd it
>>
>>42339008
30 amps of test prop most likely
>>
>>42342524
Doubt it, it hurt like a bitch just going in. I didn't inject and pulled out in panic, at my next attempt it went in smoothly with absolutely no pain in the moment or post-injection.
>>
>>42341975
>Why is prop recommended over enth for cutting?
Two very common compounds people use in cutting are also short esters (mast prop and tren ace). If you're already pinning ED might as well use test p. Doesn't mean you have to use it though.

>for a sex drive you need a 2:1 ratio of test to other AAS
In general you need at least ~100mg of test per week to maintain sexual function. sex drive is too dependent on other things for there to be a one-size-fits-all approach.
>>
>>42341931
>Works for pain meds
Not anymore with the prescription monitoring program.
>>
>>42341975
>I've read from GH15 for a sex drive you need a 2:1 ratio of test to other AAS? Is this true?

Not true, your test level isnt too important - as long as you have some test there, what matters is that your estrogen isnt high or low for peak sexual performance and drive - and that can be difficult to dial in with an AI when youre taking high test.

Generally speaking if you take 200mg test and drop whatever else you want onto it youre usually pretty g2g, some compounds may give you ridiculous sex drive when doing this - like tren.
>>
>>42342673
The raging hardons from Tren are the best.
>>
if I'm ~13% bf on a blast should I go on a -500 diet with cardio and get mad shredded losing minimal muscle mass? I'm thinking now would be a better time to lean up than on a cruise
>>
>>42342810
I prefer end of blasts, aggresively shred, I do run longer then average, but never get to the point I dip in strenght. I tend to keep bf% topped at 10-11%
>>
>>42342827
Weren't you in your first cycle atm
>>
>>42335192
taking TUDCA while an oral steroid is still being processed by your liver can actually cause more damage.... That's what happens when you take drugs without knowing what the fuck you are doing beyond relying on some random reddit post.
>>
>>42342838
No I commented at a picture of mine that it was right after my first cycle.
4th now.
>>
>>42341587
No I need really long needles, not thick needles stupid
>>
>>42342827
oh I guess that'd be equivalent. I'll give that a shot, thanks

based on your experience how many days/week should I be working out while on AAS?
>>
>>42343050
I go everyday for 1-2 hours. It might be overkill but I love doing it and skipping a day makes my energy levels skyrocket.

I do this on a cruise as well, so dont take this as serious device, just personal preference.

I do reccomend cardio every day either way for obvious health benefits.
>>
Can I drop clomid as a pct and dose nolva only?

I'm talking test-e 500mg /wk
>>
>>42341975
Dumbest shit i have ever heard, go try even TRT levels of test with 700 tren ace a week and tell me you don't want to fuck every chick you see so hard she dies
>>
>>42343275
Tren doesn't really affect my libido at all
>>
>>42342732
so is the neurodegredation contributing to CNS dysfunction and a higher chance of parkinsons in the future

you are a fine example of why i dont come here for advice.
>>
>>42343330
Prolactin in check?
I couldn't believe this amount of sexual lust was possible on Tren the first time round.
>>
>>42343078
I definitely sleep better when I've worked out, I think cardio is a natural sleep aid

I was concerned 6 days/week was too much after I heard Dorian was only doing 3 days/week on Test/Deca/Dbol
>>
>>42343339
Nobody said you should come here for actual advice, and anyone just taking my word from my experiences is borderline retarted.
>>
>>42343181
yes, in fact you probably should if all you used was test
>>
Is clen as bad as everyone makes it out to be? Would it fuck you over taking it at 19?
>>
>>42343342
What does prolactin have to do with it, the whole tren making prolactin is a meme.

I've taken pharma caber before makes no difference

Just seems to affect people differently. Except for making me last longer before busting it doesn't change much sexually for me
>>
>>42343362
Just do whatever works for you, as long as you're making steady gains and not harming yourself in the process.
I believe MasT also goes 6/7 days a week, correct me if wrong.
>>
>>42343339
aren't these symptoms of prolonged low estrogen?
>>
>>42343372
My one and only clen experience was terrible. The cramps leave you writhing on the floor trying to relax your abs and gasping for air.

You sometimes wake up with your toes cramping so hard you want to scream and can't do anything about it till it leaves.

All for a couple of calories burnt more.
>>
>>42343373
>the whole tren making prolactin is a meme.
alright keep posting girls and generally offtopic content because you're a fucking retard
>>
>>42343373
Tren and prolactin is well documented and prolactin having an effect on libido is also well known.

Yes every type of AAS works differently for everyone, I just asked a simple question.

>>42343372
Supplement with Taurine for the cramps, works pretty well but is not healthy. A few cycles of Clen should have no major effect on health in the long run.
>>
>>42343415
Taurine completely removed all cramps for me, even at 140mcg. The drug sucks though, doesn't really do much. DNP is so much better.
>>
>>42343426
Enjoy your trenpp or whatever shit tier stuff you've been using.

I've already had prolactin sides before and pure tren doesn't cause any of them.
>>
>>42343435
>well documented
By who exactly, random bodybuilders? None of this is official. And people getting ripped off by the chinks and getting their tren replaced by npp is far more common.

>>42343437
Naw taurine nor electrolyte control didn't do anything for me.

Yeah DNP is far more effective but I don't know why a simple diet doesn't do the job for pretty much everyone when it comes to weight loss.
>>
>>42343456
I'm not going to look this shit up for you, stay stubborn.

I do agree with the fact that a good diet beats any cutting drugs.
>>
>>42343475
What part of having pharma cabergoline available OTC did you not understand?

This has nothing to do with being stubborn. But hey, as they say, each to their own.
>>
>>42343456
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22467072
yea bro, tren and prolactin is totally a meme fueled only by broscience with no scientific research whatsoever.
>>
Is it worth it to increase dbol from 40mg to 50mg if I am not getting any sides? Would the increase in strength and muscle mass be very minor?
>>
>>42343541
Thank you very much anon
>>
Way Sigmarson Natty? He's my fucking hero.
>>
>>42343677

Nobody claims the WSM title without juicing. He died from a heart condition that was exacerbated by steroid use.
>>
What to take to look like a model? Not fitness model but normal male model. Lean and hard muscle, nice looking skin etc?
>>
>>42343733
Creatine and whey protein powder
>>
>>42343677
If you have to ask, the answer is no.
>>
>>42343541
Have you actually read the study?

Because if I'm about to read a whole pdf about an equine, a female one no less, and the prolactin was unrelated to the tren ace I'll be well mad.

If it's the case though, touché i guess although the gender sucks. Interesting nevertheless

>>42343574
Lol at you acting like a female horse on all kinds of drugs being considered "well documented"
>>
>>42343897
>>42343574
>>42343541
Seriously, FUCK OFF you smartasses.

Reading through all of that for them to to tell us that they're using the altrenogest for prolactin increases and NOT the trenbolone acetate.

Inb4 herpderp it's a tren derivative and so they probably both work the same way.

I'm all for interesting conversations but just linking random pubmeds about female horses on 20 different drugs and then pointing a finger at 1 of them without reading is just so idiotic.
>>
>>42343990
Wow roid rage
>>
File: Altrenogest.svg.png (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
Altrenogest.svg.png
6KB, 250x201px
>>42343990
Altrenogest is literally tren with an added allyl group, and if you're trying to argue that animal studies don't count I have nothing to say to you
>>
>>42344121
Did you look at the charts? Tren Ace was part of the stack even before prolactin went up when altrenogest was included, and was also there when it went down again after ovulation and the altrenogest was removed.
>>
Guys? Who the fuck cares? Come on. Inject tren, fuck some bitches.
>>
>>42336515
I forgot to warm my oil last week and started injecting my test before I realized it, but decided "fuck it, this fast now" and continued to inject. Got a few units before my leg spasmed. I chucked the needle, the gear in the trash and started again with a warned vial.

Since then I'd still rather inject in my quad, because my glute was tender for a week after popping its cherry. Wed is first injection on my left gluten and I'm not forward to it.
>>
>>42344221
Warming oil? I never had any problems injecting into my quads normally. Never had any pain once.
>>
i'm nervous about starting trt, I mean I feel like shit rn but I don't know if i'll feel worse or nothing while on it. can you guys give some advice?
>>
>>42343990
no, you fuck off. tren is a bovine hormone and the versions that are used on animals aren't even exactly the same ones we bodybuilders use (pellets, altrenogest). you're not always going to get clinical trials for every fucking thing, but what I can show you is thousands of bloods for people on only trt test + tren with super high prolactin. are you really going to say it's always npp? what about people who homebrew their own raws from a source that purity tests ever single batch of raws?

I can't believe this is a fuckin battle you're picking in 2017. jesus christ some of you just want to be contrarians
>>
>>42344270
Do you actually know if your test levels are not? If not, have it tested.
>>
>>42338963
You wouldn't even notice it at 20mg, 40 or 50mg to make it worth your while.

Epistane is great shit. I'm looking forward to my tbol run to see how it compares.
>>
>>42344289
low or not *
>>
>>42344289
got them tested and am ready to start this week, everything is kosher but i'm just worried that this shit is going to be life and i'm nervous about feeling worse. low t sides will kill definitely kill you if the shitty anxiety doesn't.
>>
>>42344270
if youre so much of a pussy that a little bit of test scares you you should take estrogen and just become a trap you little bitch
>>
>>42344276
So wait, you post a study as proof, then when proven wrong you say the study wasn't applicable in the first place?

To think you'd actually call others retarded

Why not post the thousands of bloods instead
>>
>>42344315
lol my e2 levels are fucking naturally tanked, all my joints in my body are killing me. it would take a lot of estrogen for me to trans.
>>
>>42344310
You're not going to feel worse. Going from low test to normal levels is an insane change to quality of life.
>>
>>42344331
I'm not the one who posted the study, you're the only idiot here who thinks tren and prolactin aren't related against like 5 different people. I'll get you some, hold on.
>>
>>42344331
I posted the study, but he does have a point about there being plenty of bloodwork supporting the tren-progesterone-prolactin relationship.

Look, if you wanna believe that tren has no effect on prolactin you can do that, but you're gonna be in the minority.
>>
>>42341218
I broke my cherry last week. If you want to do what you do, you need to simply make the decision to put your indecisive mind into the passenger seat, go into autopilot, do your work, and let your bitch passenger take back over when your done. If you can compartmentalize injecting is easy.

I'm not going to lie, I'm baby blasting now but that is going to be switched to 500Test E, 500-750 equipoise and my oral. That's at least 2.5ml of oil a shot. That seems like a lot of oil. Split it up or just push through?
>>
>>42344347
I hope so, but I hear that maintenance of that quality of life comes at a cost with frequent blood donations to avoid getting a stroke to estrogen regulation with AIs. I'd rather get on TRT over an antidepressant, but is introducing exogenous testosterone going to cause issues down the road? prostate cancer? atherosclerosis? overanalyzing the long-term, but right now all I need is relief from this low estradiol/testosterone hell. i think i have it easy in comparison to some gyno low t sufferers, at least.

how fast are those changes? I'm worried about anger issues that are caused by trt too, although I hear it's bullshit.
>>
>>42341568
To lube the insides of and fuck vigorously.

But that's me. You be you.
>>
>>42344404
As long as your test levels will be within the normal range, it shouldn't affect you in any other way than shutting down your own testosterone production.
>>
File: 1499197372989.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499197372989.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>42344413
>the insides of
Of what?
>>
>>42344381
You make it sound like i'm against the idea of it being the case. I'm not.

I believed it too. Then tried it out. It's not like i react well to prolactin sides either.

I've got access to easy lab testing, blood tests, and OTC caber, and that's just how I concluded it didn't induce it.

Didn't I just admit it's interesting and was ready to read the whole study?
>>
>>42343687
In what do you think he juiced specifically? What drugs? How long did he take it?
>>
>>42344334
The answer you seek is Dbol. If you do not aromatize like most do you should take Dbol and get those mad gainz and euphoria.

So jealous.
>>
>>42344450
The 00 needle of course. Isn't that what most normal people would do?
>>
>>42344391
That's eventually what I've ended up doing. There are still times where I think about it too much and freak myself out a bit but then I remember the first time wasn't bad, and neither was any of the ones after that. I'm like 11 pins in and none of them have hurt.
Also someone suggested put some shit on the TV or on your phone to distract your anxiety.

Yeah that seems like a lot of oil to push in at once. If it were me I'd split it up, but I'm sure there'll be somebody who says that it's fine to do it all at once and calls me a tard.
>>
>>42344475
Everyone responds a little bit differently to everything. The only side I get from high prolactin is puffy nips. Just because you're not getting the same sides as other people doesn't mean it's not happening.
>>
>>42344331
>>42344353
I can't post direct links because they mention sources, so you'll have to believe me for the numbers (or literally just search [review] prolactin tren or r/steroids or sst)

https://i.imgur.com/FsYbFnY.jpg
>prolactin 31.6ng/ml @ test e 375mg/wk tren a 375mg/wk

https://i.imgur.com/e3L8L05.png
>prolactin 42.1ug/L tren a 490mg/wk

https://anonmgur.com/up/1e13e0cc40eacc373193ac0a65b8d9f1.png
>test e 150mg/week tren e 150mg/week, prolactin 23.3ng/ml
extremely low dose of tren, still elevated

https://i.imgur.com/LD3bUom.png
>TEST E/Tren E 600MG/500MG week, prolactin 35.6 ng/ml

https://i.imgur.com/GXDSDpy.png
>test c 200mg/wk, tren e 300mg/wk, prolactin 25.4ng/ml
>>
>>42344560
I've had high prolactin before on both deca and trenpp. Broken dick, leaky nips the whole shibang.

I've done bloods before on very high, tested pure tren and the prolactin was fine. That's where I came to that conclusion alongside others who feel the same way about it.
>>
>>42344568
I thought you said you were gonna post labtests for purity alongside them desu.
>>
File: 1493191114195.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493191114195.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>42344542
My BBC wouldnt fit there
>>
I am so mentally exhausted from cutting, can't believe I an only at around 16%
I ate 2 days without mealprep and just ate 6k kcal without even feeling full....

Wanna start my 1g test only blast but it seems to be damned to cut forever
>>
Canary is playing free for all tonight, interesting.

What is this shit about tren that you twinks make all so horny tonight. Makes me wanna try that shit as well. Only downfall is that i am too prone to paranoia. Maybe when i am lonely again.
>>
Just finished my 10 week nolva cycle, gained 25lbs of lean mass, filling like a fucking beast

5'11
210 lbs
Bench 350
Squat 405
Diddly 430
>>
>>42344740
Get some DNP.
>>
Anyone else aromatizing Test like crazy?

I'm on my first cycle of test 500mg and it seems like I have to take around 1mg Pharma anastrozole ed to combat itchy/sensitive nipples.

1mg a day seems like a lot to me, when I read others using 0.5 to 0.25 eod.

This can't be good...
>>
>>42344740
If It was that easy, everyone was big and ripped. I never see someone big and ripped irl,that's why I always stand out and get all the mires and hate.

That's why i love eating the same terrible food over and over again, because not everyone can do it. Only the weak minded can't.
>>
>>42344811
> I never see someone big and ripped irl
Some months ago I think there was some sort of bb competition here in the canaries.

Saw some olympia big motherfuckers walking around the beach.
>>
>>42344793
you're too fat to be on gear
>>
>>42344793
0.125 eod here with no estro sides, not even any acne.
>>
what do you guys think about bignoknow on YouTube for his trt videos?
>>
>>42344859
Yeah but i mean I never see a big mofo in the city. Everyone is looking at me like i am seeing Ronnie Coleman prime irl.

Most people my age are too weak minded, too busy drinking and partying or are secure enough to approach woman without muscles.
>>
File: 1484765678868.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484765678868.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>42344907
>bignoknow
fucking retard

haven't seen many of his videos but there was one where he was interviewing his doctor and the doctor was a legit dude and explaining everything really well but the hairlet TRT guy would interrupt him in the middle of every other sentence and parrot back everything to seem as if he was the guy with the knowledge and the doc was there to just confirm

really fucking arrogant at least in that video and generally i don't enjoy his energy. but i mean it's probably par for the course for vloggers. he's the only vlogger i've seen so they're possibly all like that
>>
>>42344861
I'm around 13-14% bf at most according to image related, also did a cut before starting.

Scoobys body fat Calc puts me at 6% bf and an ffmi of 23 iirc which is bogus, but I barely have any fat on my chest and quads to the point where it's difficult to use the calipers, while I do have some on my lower abs. My abs are also visible.
>>
>>42344999
then that sounds a bit insane. 1mg ed of adex is a shitload... is it pharma adex? do you have access to bloods?
>>
>>42334016
>TRT doc is finally testing my IGF1 after 5 months
Will he prescribe it, /fraud/?
>>
my girl has a higher libido than me on test only

does that mean it's time to start the tren?
>>
>>42344950
Yup had the same experience when I went to Madrid.

Didn't see one person that didn't look dyel. No one looked like they lifted at all.

Here in Canaries I doubt you'd spend a day without seeing someone who is bigger than you
>>
>>42345014
Pharma as far as I know, bought it from a quite reputable online source, but you can never know.

I haven't looked into bloods yet, but it seems a bit tricky to get in my country without going to the doctor. If I go to the doctor I'll fuck up my insurance rates for sure and probably permanently.

Taking anastrozole at 1mg ed should crash any normal persons estrogen to the point of getting sides, right? I don't seem to be getting any sides after dosing like this for about two weeks now.

I'm also worried about reducing the dosage because I've got a small lump at 0.25 eod, which is now completely gone. Got a little bit puffy nips, but it's so minor that noone would notice.
>>
>>42343687

No documentation of course, but I'm betting he was on a bunch of test and deca.
>>
>>42345232
>Got a little bit puffy nips, but it's so minor that noone would notice.
It could also be that I'm just extremely paranoid about gyno, I've seen 'built' and skinny normies with puffier nips than me.
>>
>>42344811
It's not the stuff I have to eat which is the problem, it's those tiny fucking portions.
Craving a big bowl rice with endless grilled chicken
>>
viagra powder is the nastiest shit I've ever tasted

holy fuck man
>>
>>42345520
Can't be worse than lgd 4033, which tastes like battery acid. Ashwaganda is also high on my list of stuff that tastes like crap.
>>
Dropping by for my irregular dear diary I know you guys love.

Haven't been feeling it the last few weeks
~90Kg still
Slowly cutting, but just haven't been going to the gym as much as I should.

The missus has been lifting lots and losing weight
She started using 5mg Var
Last night she was super excited to discover she can see defined muscles in her back and arms.

beard got to some Viking levels, but I cut it off, decided I prefer the shorter look for now.
Started using minoxidil on hairline and that shit was a good choice. I continue to be the only male in my mums family who hasnt got the hair of a 50 year old.

Life is good fraud
>>
>>42339588
I'd like to say we dont have low t. But I was in surry hills/newtown yesterday and everyone i saw was a transitioning cuck
>>42340154
>traps are gay
I hope you family kicks you to the curb and you end up destitute with aids
>>42341568
bone marrow. dont want some weak shit breaking off in your hip bone
>>42341975
>>42342076
prop is not "better" for cutting but people use it pre contest so they can drop it 1.5 weeks out an nuke their E2. A dumb way of dropping water and not relevant for someone just doing a cut
>>42343372
clen is fucking awful and does jack shit. better off doing extra cardio
>>42344742
you don't need tren you already shame us too much
>>42344999
I hate these fucking charts. JP got a dexa 2 days out and was 12% fucking diced and then people get them who dont look half as lean saying they are 8% and the end of the day you either look it or you don't and the numbers dont mean jack. sorry dude didn't even read why you posted it i just hate those charts
>>
>>42345611
>tfw 4ft tall manlets weigh more than you
>>
>>42344276
Believing that a chink raw dealer always tests it's batches on purity
Believing that a small time reddit homebrew always tests it's batch on purity
What's next, big rammy is natty?
>>
Second dose of BPC-157 for gf today. Nothing to report. Still feels the same.
>>
>>42336559
I thought you could front load test by doing basically twice as much for the first two weeks. So like 1200mg then drop to 600. That way you aren't waiting around for levels to rise. But I am already cruising. Will my levels rise faster somehow?
>>
>>42337225
As soon as the gains start. 2-6weeks
>>
Letro v ralox for gyno?
>>
>>42346204
You can't really front load test. Doesn't work that way
>>
>>42336444
Not a juicer but i have beaten a man until he bled from his ears before, where you at senpai?
>>
Ok I reinstalled tinder
How do I not instantly delete it
>>
File: 0d1969ff.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0d1969ff.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Planning on running a 12-week cycle with
400mg of Deca
500mg of Test-E
50mg of Tbol weeks 1-6

Should I lower my test at all? I've heard conflicting things about whether deca should be higher/lower than your test dosage.
>>
>>42346789
2nd cycle by the way
>>
>>42346256
both but razorblade>all

requesting thread from ukmuscle with dyi gyno guy
>>
File: 1497890406422.jpg (194KB, 1188x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1497890406422.jpg
194KB, 1188x1584px
>>42346903
nvm found it
https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/269822-diy-gyno-surgery/?page=6
>>42346738
Items required:
-your phone
-hammer
Method:

I weep for you Jerry one of the last good trips
>>
>>42346789
Decas usually higher because it doesnt aromatize much but makes other things worse. Then estro issues lead to prolactin issues

>>42346935
Wait youre supposed to refrigerate hammers? Shit I bet mines spoiled
>>
>>42346954
jesus Jerry it's amazing you dont have hammer poisoning. pro tip keep nudie mags in the freezer, always better fresh
>>
>>42346954
I've read of people running 250mg of Test a week, and upping deca to 600mg, people claim that mitigates the estrogen issue. Is that viable?
>>
>>42346989
More drugs=more sides. Keep your e2 under control (shouldnt be hard on 250mg test) and the prolactin elevation from the deca may somewhat be mitigated but you will likely need caber.
That being said there is no reason you couldn't do 400/500 deca/test. That's a good does for a novice user. Just control your e2 and keep caber on hand even though it's a bit expensive cause prami makes me and most everyone else feel shitty.
>>
>>42346981
>nudie mags
Easy grandpa

>>42346989
That should be fine
>>
>>42347059
>>42347053
thanks
>>
REMINDER: No matter how much steroids you use, your fathers, your stepfathers, and all the bullies you've ever known can STILL beat your ass just as bad as they ever could, because no amount of steroids will cure you of being pussy little beta cunts.
>>
>>42347714
There's no amount of being a pussy that a gram of tren base can't cure!
>>
>>42347714
it's true anon but it's your words that hurt the most :,(
>>
24%
3 months
Thinking of doing a test blast... Thoughts...?
>>
>>42347995
No.
>>
>>42347995
too young
too fat
too new
>>
>>42347995
You must be awfully bored to troll this much.
>>
>>42338465
Fat gains and insulin insensitivity likely

Helps with appetite
>>
>>42348213
And Gh or slin gut do not exist.

Bodybuilder's guts Is a result of the massive amounts of food causing lots pf sibo.
>>
>>42347714
No ones ever picked on me

I just want to look like zyzz brah
>>
>>42346954
Deca by itself is pretty good. Doesn't cause dick probs and virtually anyone srs
>>
>>42348276
just stop trolling mayne
>>
File: 10.jpg (43KB, 276x485px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
43KB, 276x485px
>>42348236
thats bs.
saying that this is caused by food?
these guys intentionally barely eat any good just to lose weight and look more flat before a show, how would this be caused by food?
>>
Can Torem be used for on cycle AI?
>>
This sounds dumb as fuck but nothing on reddit

What would happen if I take an ai if not on a cycle? Would there be any effect? I'm assuming a lower level of estrogen would lead to ????
>>
>>42348711
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/the_estrogen_handbook
look at the low estrogen sides. tldr its a shitty idea
>>
>>42334016
Ok guys help me out im new to this. I've done my first 12 week test cycle ( 500 mg pw ) then 6 week cruise throwing in epistane for 4 weeks so how long should i wait before increasing dose back to 500 ?
>>
>>42347995
This was unironically me a few months ago
>>
>>42347995
Don't let your dreams be dreams
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.