[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with losing fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: barbell flies.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
barbell flies.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
I'm lifting 4 times a week and trying to lose fat.
From monday to friday everything's okay, I reach my caloric intake very well and I increase weight on the bar. I have a 550 caloric deficit per day.

But idk why, saturdays and sundays I get and absurd urge to eat like a pig. I really try to control myself but most of the time, i just go over my calories, and instead of losing 0.5kg (1.1 pounds) like I planned starting the week, I only lose like half of that or less (which is good but it's still too slow).

Do any of you have this problem? how can I solve this?
I thought of simply reducing even more my caloric intakes during my training days so I can eat more in the weekends, the problem is that this is not ideal for maintaining or increasing strength. When I'm eating too little I usually feel it in my workouts.

Thanks.
>>
It takes discipline and practice when going to the grocery store. I bet you work during the week? That forces you to focus on something other than food. Weekend rolls around, you have less to focus on, so you get bored easier and eat either more, or things that taste good.

So, either be rigid in your grocery store trips and force yourself to eat like you do during the week, and/or get a hobby or two that takes up your time on weekends.
>>
>>42334001

Protein supplements have helped me avoid junk food and eating too much in general. Whenever I find myself wanting to eat a lot, when I know ti would put me beyond my caloric limit for the day, I just chug a protein shake. It cuts out the cravings and I end up consuming low calorie protein.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.