[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get laid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499230191258.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499230191258.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>be me
>18
>5'7
>1 year of high school left
>Dress well
>Pretty fit (fit by normie standards)
>Kissless virgin
>Shy (especially around girls)
>Stumble on words when having a lot to say
>Straight A's (doubt it will help with getting laid though)

Please what should I do? I don't want to go to University as a virgin. Even better would be if I experienced "teen love"

I already hang out with normie friends and If you haven't heard me speak you'd think I'm a normie too.
>>
This is fit related because being fit is slightly correlated with getting pussy
>>
>5'7
that's your main problem right there.

>Dress well
You're 18 so you probably don't. Post a fit in /fa/, or fucking mfa, for critique.

>fit by normie standards
Then you're not "pretty fit". Normie standards are average, and therefore shit. You need to compensate for your dwarfism and become quite swole.

>Shy (especially around girls)
Go out more. Be more pro-social. You'll get used to being in social situations the more you're in them.

>Stumble on words when having a lot to say
Talk more. Practice talking, with and without people. Learn how to relax and focus when engaging in conversations. It doesn't need to be a stressful experience.

relevant meme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE

As for your height, you can actually still make yourself grow taller since "epiphyseal closure" hasn't quite happened yet. This is achieved through increased levels of growth hormones. You can get this through exercise - but mainly through actually supplementing HGH or other GH substances.

You can probably google your way to relevant things like HGH treatment for short stature, acromegaly, et c.

The height thing is the most important factor.
If you don't fix this while you're still young, you will probably regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>42332679
Just be yourself, bro.
>>
>>42333050
also:
for conversing easier, try something normies used that's known as "alcohol". it's not called liquid courage for nothing. phenibut works fine too, but it's quite addictive.

exercising will raise your test levels and overall confidence btw, and make you become less of a bitch. it really helps with everything in life.
>>
>>42332679
Even if you fail to get laid in high school, you'll easily get laid in college as long as you attend the social events.
>>
>>42333050
>Trusting /fa/'s advice on fashion ever

I don't know about you but I can and do identify people who get dressed by the internet very easily. And it's because their fits are all shit you'd see on a godforsaken board like /fa/.
>>
>>42333126
>Post a fit in /fa/, or fucking mfa, for critique

it's the critique part I'm getting at. /fa/ are great at telling you why you dress like shit. they can't do much else.

I probably have one of the highest character counts on /fa/
>>
>>42333154
>/fa/
>Good critique

Yeah no. I've seen the type of shit they call a good fit, and it's exactly the cringy internet dressed bullshit I was talking about.
>>
>>42332679
>be me
>18
>5'7

stopped there. give up
>>
>>42333297
stop by a recent waywt.
some people actually put effort into their replies. but if you're allergic to the kind of style there, then I guess there isn't that much to do about that.

if OP thinks he dresses well, he will probably be informed of that the things he wears are ill-fitting and doesn't work together.

an 18 y o kissless manlet with straight A's is likely to dress something like CS-major-core.jpg or virgin-walk.jpg
>>
>>42333050
I think I dress well and I often get compliments on my outfits. Mostly from girls unsurprisingly but from guys too.

I'm not sure if you're ironic or not but fit by normie standards means by definition that normies (i.e. girls I'm trying to attract) think I'm fit.

I appreciate your advice truly even if I might seem critical. I know that it takes at least a few minutes to type that out and it's pretty selfless to help a stranger out with nothing in return.

I'm definitely going to follow your advice on speaking and shyness.

>>42333059
What did he mean by this?

>>42333071
Definitely useful, told a 9/10 classmate that she was hot and so she started to talk to me/sit next to me much more but I was to afraid to really do anything. Wish I could go back in time and actually start flirting with her. She was actually taller than me and once implied I was strong which has given me a lot of confidence now.

>>42333113
>You'll easily get laid in college
I believe in this which is a little comforting but I wish I'd lose my virginity to in high school.

When I'm 45 I hope I'll be able to look back at this time of my life and think of my high school gf/girl.

Corny af I know.

>>42333126
>>42333154
>>42333297
>>42333470

I don't know anything about /fa/'s ability to critique clothing but I don't like the /fa/ aka hypebeast style of clothing.

I dress style is a blend of a slightly urban look and a smart casual style but not overboard.

I don't literally wear both those styles at the same time. I can also assure you that I know what fits and what doesn't size wise.

If you guys care I can share with you more but won't waste your time if you don't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.