[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a man at the gym told me jif peanut butter is bad for you. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: peanut butter.jpg (245KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
peanut butter.jpg
245KB, 1500x1324px
a man at the gym told me jif peanut butter is bad for you. i eat a peanut butter sandwich a day do i need to change something. it is with jif butter
>>
>>42332536
arent jif and other mainstream brands in america full of sugar and vegetable oil and shit? get natural PB. if it has <99% peanut on the label; dont buy it
>>
>>42332536
I eat Smucker's all natural, organic creamy or whatever it's called. Shit is good.
>>
I eat peanut butter with celary sticks for some easy protein and calories throughout the day. Fuck that guy, if you're a skelly like me you need all the eats you can get.
>>
Regular peanut butter is about 10% sugar added shitty oils, look for peanut butter 100% pure
>>
File: natty.jpg (91KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
91KB, 540x540px
Anything less is trash.
>>
>>42332600
>>42333344
ok what do i do with the jar i already have
>>
>>42333565
Give it to a homeless man and feel bad for feeding him the closest thing to dogshit in the form of palm oil or partially hydrogenated oils
>>
>>42332728
this. by far the best..
>>
>>42333582
>palm oil
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25810814
>Palm oil has been scientifically shown to protect the heart and blood vessels from plaques and ischemic injuries.
>>
>>42332536
>see jar of PB
>know wifey has a jar stashed for her monthly
>get urge to eat the shit
>make a snadwhich
>GAG
>ITS NOTHING BUT FLAVORED OIL
>Mfw i used to love the shit
>would eat it and have my throat start to close
>thought it was a mild peanut allergy
>my boy was trying to bro me out of it
>Cant believe people still eat this shit
>>
File: IMG_2826.jpg (114KB, 370x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.jpg
114KB, 370x470px
>Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed And Soybean), Mono And Diglycerides

You will want to avoid these like the plague
>>
>>42333518
is it good for you and is it tasty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.