[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bully edition/ Talk about all the bullying you went through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

/bully edition/

Talk about all the bullying you went through and what happened as you got older

Kids spit in my face in middle school
People would hide my back pack in high school and everyone would laugh
They used to through chewed gum in my hair and it would be had to remove the gum..
Kids would spit paper balls and throw paper at me
High school gym class, doing "stretching/exercise" someone behind you pushes you and you fall on the ground in class
High school playing dodge ball
Everyone just hits you with the ball
Get hit in the chest so hard, stop breathing/wind knocked out
Everyone laughs as you have tears rolling down your face and you can't breath
2-3 people check on your if you are alright
Eating candy in class, teacher asks what I'm eating
Everyone just says oreo, and my name in high school is oreo
Walk by the classes, and people call me oreo, I don't even know who they are
Playing basketball during class, they push you to the ground and laugh

You bring a knife to school one day, threathn to kill one person and your life takes a different turn

Expelled sophomore year, develop a criminal record and everyone blames you for not understanding how to deal with /banter/
>>
File: IMG_0309.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>42330262
>OHPing in squat rack
>manlet in a Bernie Sanders shirt asks if he can work in
>"No."
>>
>big daddy chad will never bully me
>>
>>42330262
Responding to jokes and harmless physical pushing with threats of murder is literal subhuman behavior. You should've adapted physically (gotten big enough to dissuade hostility) and socially (hide your own reactions to the bullying better). I am glad you have a criminal record. It's a societal mechanism working as intended, screening you from interacting with people who are more civilized and capable.
>>
>>42330262
>People would hide my back pack in high school and everyone would laugh
Woa, wtf. How pussy you have to be to complaint about this. This was funny as hell, we joked about this all the time.
Good times.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.