[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lie about lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 8bkaiz1.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
8bkaiz1.png
999KB, 905x1355px
Breh's that look how they lift how do you cope with people asking about the gym?

I usually tell people i do some yardwork and occasionally go for a swim. Nobody calls me out on it, but i'm not sure if they believe it.

The reactions i get are priceless though most sloots get wet as fuck if they know your ripped without being "all into fitness n stuff" and most men get jelly knowing i look better than them without doing shit.

My advice to you breh's is to keep lifting the biggest secret in your life. At times you will even need to demonize lifting yourself to win the hearts of the people.
>>
>>42326263
Someone tells me about their routine and ask me about what i do and for advice n shit.
>Just genetics, i dont know i dont really work out all that hard n stuff.
Their faces are top kek as i pretend to be a Chad who doesnt spend hours in the gym practically dying and cant take a shit after leg day. They actually believe me n get mad jelly that i "got it easy" while they bust their ass, making em lose hope and possibly give up.
Its even better as i go to a gym outside my area so no one i know ever sees me.
>>
>>42326263
Just tell them you go to Zumba class once or twice a month.
>>
I just tell them the truth, I don't have a real "program" as such and I just go to the gym twice per week.
>>
i don't talk to people and they don't talk to me

:'(
>>
I do the Wii Fit body test every day senpai

And I only drink DIET coke
>>
>>42326688
That face they make, is what makes lifting 100% worth it;.
>>
Usually i pretend to do powerlifting once or twice per week but i actually do chad workouts 5-6 days a week

With girls I'm tryna fug and never meet again i just say i do martial arts (never done it, never even been in a fight)
>>
>>42326263
The only person I speak to is my psychologist.

In our first session she just automatically assumed I lift.
>>
>>42326263
I don't live in a country that's overflowing with retards so I can't actually do this.
>>
Wii fit and zumba
>>
>>42326871
I live in the Netherlands and i can get away with this. Every country except some Asian countries is full of retards.
>>
>tfw you lie about lifting
>tfw on juice too

Faces of try hard dyels are priceless but usually I feel guilty and tell the truth later(about lifting, not juice, no pariah here)
>>
File: 1500613747558.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1500613747558.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>"holy fuck anon how can you eat so much and stay lean"
>"I dunno maybe it's genetics k"

>mfw cardio 3 times week and regular fasting

All the pain is worth
>>
>asian countries is full of retards
Wie is hier nou de retard?, homo.
>>
>>42328373
>cardio 3 times per week
Not too much. I'm in a weight loss period right now and I do cardio five or six times per week
>>
>>42326263
that fucker, I want to beat his face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat ... umm, oh yeah, topic .... Yeah I don't lie about random shit like that.
>>
I Don't care what people think, it's fun to pull people's legs though.
>>42328502
Is this a pasta
>>
>>42328424
You are because your dunglish is horrific, you mong. Go to /int if you want to speak your swamp german so badly.
>>
>>42326708
This is too far...
>>
>>42328502
Pouring acid on his face would be better.
Losing his looks would push him to kill himself :3
>>
>>42328424
Wat is grammatica?

Is full of retards slaap op every country, niet op Asian countries. Mongool.
>>
>Be 6'4
>Some girl gets drunk and says:"Anon you are not cute but judging by your size your dick must be huge"
>Laugh and say that at least i have that going for me
>Everyone believes me
>My dick is only 6inches at best
>>
>>42328757
where are you from that people are so open and kind of shallow? Never got asked smth. like that at the same height
>>
File: 1499909537716.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1499909537716.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>>42326869
>woman psychologist
>>
>>42326263
I don't lie about it, if someone likes me less because of my hobbies then why the fuck would I want them in my life at all
>>
>>42329741
>lifting
>hobby
Lmao classic gymcel
>>
>>42326263
I don't get it
Google says that guy is 6'2" and 187 pounds
That's not huge by any standards but he shouldn't be this much of a skelly at that weight
>>
>>42329752
>not lifting as a hobby
Not gonna make it dyel
>>
>>42330144
He's probably taller. He looks significantly taller than most models (and 6'1" is like the average there).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.