[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyways what's your gym mom like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mirrin.jpg (83KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
mirrin.jpg
83KB, 600x887px
Anyways what's your gym mom like?
>>
>>42325673
My mom doesn't go to the gym.
>>
>>42325690
no I mean your mom at the gym. Your gym mom is not your home mom silly ano
>>
>>42325694
What do you mean by this?
>>
I know what you mean OP. I have two gym moms, I like them both
#1:
>always wears black tracksuit
>mostly cycles or does dumbbell work with babby weights bc feeemale
>usually wears a cap pulled down over her face
>~35yo, probably single (probably working out because she thinks it'll help with this)
#2:
>PT at the gym
>~50yo, married, reminds me of my real mom
>mostly does sessions for guys in their 60s
>mostly makes them do meme exercises like hip abductions, but also some good stuff like db bench
>>
>>42325673
>TFW my mom went out for a pack of smokes before I was born and never came back
>>
My mum started getting me into the gym. She told me there was a moment in her life where she weighed up the option of taking steroids or having kids(really low chance for her due to medical complication and thyroid issues). Just got back to a 140kg diddle for 3 reps.
She blew her acl out playing squash, then they put the replacement on too tight. 1 more operation to remove it and another operation to take a second core of her hamstring and replace it with that.
still working on getting squat back to parallel.
Shes a great example and im proud of her. 53, tons of health problems but she still loves training and puts the work in.
>>
>>42325694
ITT: Mental Issues
>>
>>42325673
>Helen Mir'in
>>
>>42329663
Where do you think we are?
>>
i dont go to commercial gym anymore

but there was this women about 30yo with absolutely thickening brapper, attached to smallest body possible
waist that you could grab around with both hands but ass like a tree trunk

too bad home gym memes now and no more test boosts for free
>>
>doing drop sets of pull up machine because fat and weak arms
>gym mom using cable machine next to me for ankles at very low weight
>"wow, it's really impressive what you're doing there, keep it up!"
>"t-thanks, y-you too"

>gym dad is Jewish engineering professor and we talk about philosophy and law while we change
>he goes to swim while I lift
>>
>>42329704
Not on /r9k/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.