[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Yoga a meme? What are their benefits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is Yoga a meme? What are their benefits?
>>
state of mind
>>
>>42325286
Meeting some moisties

Only works if youre handsome and can talk
>>
>>42325315
So it is a meme
>>
>>42325286
Daily reminder when women say they like muscles but not too many muscles this is what they are talking about.
If you are still natty in 2017 you will never make it
>>
>>42325387
my school offers free yoga classes, I've been to a class before and it was 18 women and 1 other guy. like, fine as hell snow bunnies. and they were mirin' but I didn't know what to say, some of them even told me "wow you are so good at this haha".

How do I approach them?
>>
It feels good. Isn't that enough of a reason?
>>
Really helped my strength/stabilizer muscles. My lifts shot up after being at it twice a week for a couple of months.
>>
>>42325286
Think of it as a mixed bag of stretching and meditation that may expose weaknesses or imbalances. It's comfy, but you can get all the physical benefits faster other ways.
>>
Good way to get flexible and be more comfortable in your body. That and sex. Just like anything that requires you to concentrate on a simple task it's great for relaxing and destressing.
>>
>>42325407
Tell them you want to do acroyoga,
Get in one on one,
Tell her about tantric meditation/yoga and such shit
Fuck her
Drop her.
Rinse repeat with next yoga bunny.
>>
>>42325442
Yeah, enlighten us with your science please...
Spending ten fold the times doing it instead of yoga.
Great.
>>
>>42325409
Same here, fixed my posture too, seriously.
Yoga can be a brutal workout if you are doing a proper routine, anyone denying the benifits of a strenous yoga routine are either retarded, never commited to the practice, or trolling.
>>
>>42325286
>connecting with nature when you do it outside
>reaching a mindful state
>healing your body through slow transitions
>helps with anxiety and stress
>gets you that hot yogi-bod if you dedicate yourself to it
Literally no downsides to it, unless you abuse your body by overdoing it.
>>
Yoga is good for mobility, its prettymuch just stretching hardcore. Id do it when i get more money for classes.
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (463KB, 1825x1825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
463KB, 1825x1825px
I do it weekly. Great core workout. And then you can post moisting pics like this on your social media and everyone thinks you're cool.
>>
>>42327864
Everyone at work made fun of me for doing yoga until I posted that. Go figure.
>>
For anyone who wants to know, this is a great starter routine to begin correcting your posture.
Do this a few times a week for a couple months and you will see a difference in your posture, among other benifits. Such as, flexability and increased strength in stabalizers to name a few.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmc9SNciTg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.