[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does workout culture attract so many female and male homosexuals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 460x259px
Why does workout culture attract so many female and male homosexuals?
>>
>>42324395
So females can use it as a lame excuse to show off her their bodies like a slut under the guise of "hard work"
>>
>>42324395
Faggot here, the gym is full of fags because:
- I am autoandrophilic, I like being masculine
- other gay guys like muscles, so I want to have muscles, and some of them like ogling the beefy guys at the gym (I'm only into twinks tho)
>>
File: 1496444456401.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496444456401.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>42324395
My reasoning for getting fit (as a female homo) is that my dating pool is much smaller and more competitive. I have to put a lot of effort into being pretty, fit and not a gross tumblrwhale for other noncrazy lesbians to consider me. Also for other girls to accept me and not think I'm a gross fat lesbian stereotype.

furthermore I tend to find more lesbians doing outdoors stuff, sports, and going to the gym so that's where I'd rather hang out, incase I want to make new friends, so it's a repeating cycle.
>>
Both of their end goal is chad.
>>
Homosexuals are marginalized members of society so many of them are forced into bettering themselves
>>
>>42324629
What this anon said sounds pretty legit.
>>
>>42325765
hello critical theorist
>>
>>42324629
You should take a small amount of anavar if you plan to make any form of gains. I love you btw.
>>
>>42324629
>My reasoning for getting fit (as a female homo) is that my dating pool is much smaller and more competitive.

This only goes for home of sexuals women. Gay men are pretty easy to find. I think straight men have it hardest still.

t. faggot
>>
>>42324395
It's a meme. Redirecting the question to:

When the day of the rope comes, on a scale of 1-10 how much will you enjoy hanging degenerates?
>>
File: IMG_6449.jpg (221KB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6449.jpg
221KB, 1080x1060px
Because if you're gay the hottest dudes are the fit chads so if you want to fuck them you need to be a fit chad
>>
>>42324530
>autoandrophilic
i looked it up, doesn't this mean you need to be a woman and are aroused at the thought of being a man?
>>
>>42324530
>(I'm only into twinks tho)
>likes shit on his dick and mental cases texting him every minute threatening to cut themselves

But yeah, I also like twinks. Never banged one though.
>>
>>42325958
Explain the lesbians then.
>>
>>42325993
Senpai you need to relax I fuck my girlfriend in the ass almost once a week and have never even seen anything even close to resembling feces
>>
>>42324395
Their relationships revolve around sex and thus they focus on the most shallow of qualities. Economic stability or a suitable personality to raise children don't factor into their choice of a partner since it's not relevant to them.
>>
ITT: Faggots justify their faggotry

Gas yourself faggots
>>
>>42327287
Lesbians don't have sex. They don't go to the gyms.
>>
>>42327304
>I fuck my girlfriend in the ass almost once a week
Your dog isn't your girlfriend you piece of shit
>>
>>42327437
>>42324629
I'm getting conflicting reports here.
>>
>>42324395
heterosexuals past a certain age don't want to better themselves as they are too busy procreating and raising their screaming spawns

Also this
>>42324629
it's harder to find non-crazy lesbians and bi women to date, and dating the non-crazy attractive ones is very competitive, you have to be super hot yourself, hence going to the gym and taking care of your skin, diet, etc

Also non-crazy lesbians are usually outdoorsy so fitness is good if you want to get involved with them and do their rock climbing, tennis, softball league or whatever sport they're into
>>
Gay here. I like them beefy and muscled. The more the better. And I like being at least as macho as them.
>>
>>42324395
Because they are compensating for their anomaly.
>>
>>42324395
Can't speak for females but I got into workout culture because I hated looking at myself in the mirror and is antes to better myself.
>>
File: 1499891918408.jpg (220KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499891918408.jpg
220KB, 1113x1200px
>>42327412
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.