[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0764.jpg (93KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
93KB, 800x533px
Does anybody go to planet fitness and secretly judge everyone there?
>>
No, but I do feel like I'm being secretly judged when I go there.
>>
>>42324195
Why is so ugly?
Did someone deliberately use that colour scheme
>>
That was me. I was judging you.
>>
>>42324195
My ex belonged there and I used to love when she would bring me along and I'd be the strongest person in the entire gym and intimidate all the dyels and just stare them down and smirk at their bitch weight they were pushing. Used to love cutting people off at the water fountains too just thinking to myself, that's right step aside DYEL.
>>
>>42324195
>judging in the judgement free zone
>>
>>42324254
You're joking right?
>>
>>42324195
I go to Planet Fitness and honestly I don't give a flying fuck what other people do normally because I'm just concentrating on my lifts, but holy shit do I see people with absolute shit form. I don't even judge them but just feel bad for their joints and vertebret.

Note to self: open up a chiropractic shop next to a Planet Fitness.
>>
>>42324195
>nothing but machines
>>
>>42324195
Contrary to popular belief, everyone judges everyone else at a gym.
You take the most narcissistic, shallow, vain, self obsessed people and put them in one place together and what do you expect is going to happen?
Gyms are for prancing faggots. Buy your own gear and set up at home.
>>
>>42324422
yes, because I have the money to buy a power rack, bar, and bench. all of which I could totally fit in my apartment!
>>
>>42324422
>implying half of this board isn't unemployed
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>42324422
>true POWERLIFTING is what makes a MAN
>working out in gyms and LOOKING GOOD is for pathetic BETA WEAKLINGS
>>
>>42324195
I'm going to join over the winter for late night cardio 2-3 nights a week and to try the more "exotic" exercises, so I'm not embarrassed at my real gym.
>>
>>42324195

Went there on my way to my normal gym this morning,

Reception very friendly. Not sure if gains or good staff at PF.

Place was very clean. Clean locker room. Lack of equipment.

Management thought that 5 bicep curl machiens of the exact same machine and angle would be better than adding a diff, bicep machine

Lack of free weights means this isn't ideal for legs and back.

But if you are working arms, you're all set, as there is a cable cross, and multiple tri/bi machines.

However, forearms can;t be trainined.

All In all , I like the gym, BUT lack of eqipument is very serious!

There were a lot of ripped cunts, and we were all trying to hold in our grunts LOL. Seems like a hassle. Everyone so scared to grunt. Lunk alarm...
>>
>>42324625
Where the hell did you get the picture from?
I know that guy
>>
>>42324422
Blaha get ye gone
>>
European here. Can I get a quick rundown on Planet Fitness? Things I've learned so far:

>aimed at normies/fatties
>literally gives fucking pizza to customers
>grunting is not allowed for some reason

My questions:
>are there any exercises which are forbidden there i.e. if you do them they kick you out?
>is the pizza thing done every day?
>what if you keep grunting on purpose? do they call the police?
>what is the mainstream fitness/health community opinion about PF? I mean what do professionals in the media say about it?
>>
that PF looks a lot nicer than mine. the one near me looks like they remodeled a former meth lab.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.