[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we eat meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I keep getting mixed information on whether or not humans have evolved to eat meat.

I am hesitant about going full vegetarian, but i think its pretty at this point that excess meat intake is pretty bad for you long term.

Whats /fit/s take?
>>
i eat nothing but animal products and supplement with an organic vegan multivitamin and I'm perfectly healthy
>>
>>42323789
do you feel okay physically and mentally?
if so continue to eat meat

if you're having mental issues like depression or even digestive issues. consider cutting meat
>>
>>42323805
Enjoy cancer, heart disease, and diabetes
>>
>>42323805
>continue to ingest carcinogens, and heavy amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol

WHAT A HOT TAKE THERE!
>>
File: MUST_TELL_EVRYONE.jpg (43KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
MUST_TELL_EVRYONE.jpg
43KB, 625x415px
>>42323789
>>
>>42323805
>>42323809

Ive gotten more and more lactose intolerant. But the main thing is, is that im close to 30, and up until 2 years ago, i was morbidly obese for most of my life. Im down 130 pounds now, but im thinking of all the irreversible damage ive already done.
>>
>>42323835
>>42323844
Enjoy your low T and no gains
>>
>>42323835
>>42323844

shouldn't you be shitposting in a vegan thread
>>
>>42323835
>>42323844
Found the /whatthehealth/ fags
Sorry guys, that documentary got debunked
>>
Been vegetarian for over a year and a half, best choice of my life. I eat vegan six days a week and will soon be going completely vegan. I started going to the gym recently (4 months ago) and have already been making pretty good gains. I feel much better now but my meat eating diet was pure shit, drank lots of pop, drank alcohol once a week, ate at fast food 5-6 days a week, lots of junk food etc. I'm glad my conscious about eating meat got to me because this diet made me think of food differently and made me want to improve myself.
TL;DR: There are a lot of animal based products that are bad for you but I think a proper diet with meat/animal products or plant based is about the same nutrition wise. Ethically speaking veganism is clearly the winner so if you give a shit about animals go vegan m80 or at least vegetarian.
>>
>>42323968
>debunked
>no source
>>
>>42323789
There's nothing wrong with eating meat: chicken and fish specially, but you can still eat red lean meat. It's actually healthy, don't listen to stupid vegans.
>>
eating animal products will literally kill you
>muh LEAN meats
>muh fish
>muh egg whites
>cholesterol isn't bad!
>saturated fats aren't bad!
killing yourself and the planet, gg subhumans
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.