[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT sarms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (17KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 650x350px
Experiences with sarms
Which ones to buy
Are they a meme
Why does Jeff behind my local library sell them
>>
>>42322437
Bump for trump
>>
>>42322437
Bump for curiosity
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 604x604px
Last bump b4 suicide
>>
>>42322437
They are a meme just roid if you want fast gains
>>
They work but not on par with roids.
>>
>>42322437
>Why does Jeff behind my local library sell them
They are supposed to be less effective than steroids but without the effect that makes you lose your fertility. Hence the hype.

Unsure if that is actually true.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Thanks brochachos
>>
>>42322437
bump
>>
reading up on the bloodwork of people who did various sarm cycles that i could find (those who actually provided bloodwork and were bodybuilders not aids patients) all 8 had a range of shutdown ranging from complete and life ruining where he needed trt for the rest of his life to minor shutdown from a 4 week LGD cycle

in short it certainly appears that sarms cause shutdown and running a pct is necessary but again these are research chems which are not regulated by the FDA on par with regulated supplements and are not approved for human consumption. Im still waiting on more research and individual reports to come out
>>
>>42323094
you have no way of knowing that people who report shutdown actually took sarms and not prohormones from shit sources. id be more inclined to trust controlled studies stating its safe.
>>
>>42323094
Depends on company, chemical, and individual on how severe the shutdown is. A OCT and PCT is always necessary anyway.
>>
>>42322777
>iceberg lettuce
>unripened tomato quartered and just shoved there
>No pico de gallo
>no remoulade or black beans sauce

if a fucking mexican created this they need to be gassed.
>>
File: 1398129003869.png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1398129003869.png
128KB, 308x308px
>>42323094
>no sources

Hmm, really made me think. You fucking liar. Go to leddit and see the SARMS sub and see for yourself. As someone who actually used SARMS before and had no "life ruining" shutdown my bloodwork showed my levels got back to normal in 2 weeks.

Take your fear mongering somewhere else.
>>
>>42323737
How was your experience and what did you use?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.