[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I go to this gym because it's cheap but it's honestly a meme. They have fucking tootsie rolls and pizza and no way to do deadlifts. Was just wondering about all of your thoughts on this gym and if you have any comedical past experiences here
>>
>>42321687
I don't even have words for this.

Kill yourself, with something unusual and extremely painful preferably

I'm not even joking, why the fuck would you go to fucking Planet Fitness, let alone call it a "gym"? It's a glorified method of getting fat people to pay money to still be fat.
>>
>>42321708
faggot, it's a cheap way to start weightlifting and use the treadmill and stair-climber
>>
>>42321738
Yeah and strapping a motor to a skateboard is a cheap way to start driving but you don't see a lot of motorboards running around do you?
>>
I think it's genius.

>charge a rate so low that you either don't cancel your membership because you'll "go tomorrow" and/or the monetary loss every month isn't as bad as admitting to yourself you failed

>keep fatties fat by giving them pizza and bagels that they "earned"

>can't do the 4 compound exercises that have been widely regarded as the best 4 exercises for building strength in the last half century or so

>dumbbells only go to 75lbs, which ain't shit.

All that being said, I've never been to a gym/health club that was cleaner than a Planet Fitness and if you want to better yourself as best you can and aren't retarded, they provide tools to use for cheap.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.