/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wsdfegfssrgfswea4rr.jpg (170KB, 777x732px) Image search: [Google]
wsdfegfssrgfswea4rr.jpg
170KB, 777x732px
Rate my routine please. Dumbbels, at home, trying to do everything twice a week.

Also general QTDDTOT thread
>>
what sthe benefit of a rep scheme like this?
>>
doing ss & tricep training every session (assisted dips/ extensions). is it ok to train triceps every session?
>>
21 and overweight. Thinking about going to the gym to get in shape as I have responsibilities now.

6'1. 102kg.

I'm thinking of going Mon-Fri in the morning and doing half an hour in the gym and half an hour in the pool as I really enjoy swimming.

I'm going to purchase a bag, set of shorts + T's. Shoes + some shower shoes.

Am I missing anything?

I have a problem committing to ANYTHING so i'm thinking if I purchase all the equipment it will give me that added push to go every day.

I've read the sticky and it seems like doing 30 in the gym and 30 in the pool (swimming is surely cardio) should be good right? Should I pay for 1 PT session to learn how to start working out?
>>
File: 1470228882303.jpg (129KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470228882303.jpg
129KB, 1080x1080px
Is it possible to achieve a toned and thin physique via lifting/bodyweight fitness? I keep hearing that I don't have to worry about getting "too bulky" but every progress pic of women I've seen has way more muscle definition and mass that I'd like.

Pic related is my ideal, maybe even smaller.
>>
>>42321348
I should clarify that I mean whether it's possible to the cookie cutter beginner routines. I know these models exercise.
>>
>>42321348
>>42321369
no
>>
Need to put on as much weight as possible for a weigh in in 24 hours, was planning lots of potato chips and pizza, as well as as much water I can hold, anything else?
>>
>>42320936

I don't know. It's this workout:
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/frankoman-dumbbell-only-split.html
>>
>>42320955
Yes, and you should
>but triceps get trained by bech and ohp
Train your triceps anon. They are likely to be the first thing that stalls your presses, so direct training for hypertrophy may prolong that stall.
>>
>>42321228
>I have a problem comitting to anything so I'll spend money on a bumch of junk for something that I might not commit to

That's not a good idea anon. People make this same dumb mistake every year. They buy a bunch of workout apparel, commit to going to the gym E V E R Y D A Y and then quit after 4 - 6 weeks.
Do not go in with the basic resolutioner mentality. You will burn out.
Buy the bare minimum of what you actually need and start going to the gym twice a week. Then three times. Then four. Immerse yourself in the habit rather than jumping in unprepared. As you commit to to the routine, then you can buy quality stuff that will last
>>
Are bodyweight routines a meme or do they actually work? I've not lifted for a year and I'm in a position where bodyweight is all I have available. Are there any proven routines? How slow is the progress compared to a routine with many compound lifts?
>>
Is IF bad if I'm a skinnyfat trying to cut before eventually lean bulking?
>>
>>42322191
Alright cool thanks.
>>
You see those people on TV with ab implants, bicep implants etc. What would happen if they then started working out? Would the implant stay on top of the muscle or would it fuck them up?
>>
>been working out and eating right for a solid month and half now
>making decent newbie gains on all my lifts
>decide to try pull-ups as gym has a couple basic routines and I see one saying 5x10 for pull-ups
>couldn't even manage one proper pull-up without building momentum in my legs
Granted I'm pretty overweight, but fuck me. Am I really gonna make it?
>>
Anyone do 5/3/1 BBB and have good results with it?

Also, is body recomposition possible or just a meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.