[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I even bother doing anything when the below greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: b10.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
How do I even bother doing anything when the below greentext is happening 24/7? When I study theoretical stuff I feel like an effete nerd. When I try practical shit I feel like a dumb dabbler. If I read books I feel like a loser following the well trodden path. If I don't read a lot of books I feel like I will be rejected by society for being a pleb. I am tortured by everything I do or don't do.

It feels like everything is a combination of having a certain type of autism, having good looks, or luck. In other words, it's all luck.

When I read a book and get bored after 60 pages, I beat myself up because I don't have the autism necessary to read for 10 hours in a row.

>read about some guy trying to make a basic 2D multiplayer online game and all the hard and smart work it took when barely anyone played it
>see some academic's CV where they have been doing hard as fuck mathsy shity for YEARS, probably with a brain that's hewn like a marathon running bodybuilder compared to my skinnyfat dyel brain
>think of all the thousands of teen boys on the internet who made thousands or millions because they did some clever real world shit that sounds stupid but elevates them above 99 % of the population (bought the "fuck.com" domain name; sold cheetos in Taiwan and created a national craze; bought bitcoin or ethereum while bored in school)
>look at linkedin and see hundreds of "Eton - Oxford - Goldman Sachs / McKinsey -FatStax Capital Management" while they're 25
>see people on tv and realise they're all getting paid hundreds of k to read autocue
>realise all the women in my office have mastered the art of being normies and will do better than me in the corporate and public sector world; they probably all have sugar daddies
>>
Only one solution OP, bring a bomb to work
>>
>>42318504
Don't have the time to read your blog bro, but try SS+GOMAD
>>
>>42318504
>being a little bitch and giving up without even trying

fucking pathetic. If life was easy you wouldn't have tards killing themselves left and right

Life is your fucking challenge. While most people go to work and come home and play vidya, you should be studying to get a better paying job or coming up with your own million dollar ideas and how to make them happen.

You're comparing yourself to people who were part of the masses, knew what the masses wanted, then gave the masses that and rose above them all.

Look at what they did, not where they are now.
>>
>>42318641
>While most people go to work and come home and play vidya, you should be studying to get a better paying job or coming up with your own million dollar ideas and how to make them happen.

I feel cucked by working hard because someone else got better results while doing an easier method.
>>
>>42318655
then don't work hard, work smarter.

I made $600 in a week by downloading free PDFs of popular college textbooks online, then selling them on Amazon as a used book.

They cracked down after that week but still got the money because I made sure people knew it was a PDF so they didn't feel scammed. Now you can't even sell anything without a fee so it's all bullshit.

Shit is out there m8.
Think smarter, not harder.
>>
>>42318504
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>42318759
stay ignorant ya fuck
>>
>>42318733
then how do i become a smarter worker instead of a hard worker? I feel conned by society constantly wanting me to do 100 things at once and doing them in 100 different ways and well.
>>
>>42318504
Read the sticky
>>
>>42318504

Force yourself to do it. When I'm squatting, after the fourth rep, I think shit like "I shouldn't have lifted ever" since I feel fucking horrible. After doing the five reps, I feel like fucking Superman.

Honestly I have been slacking off all these years. I just realised I should change my life so I got the fuck out of my shitty country to study abroad and then return and do something useful for my country, or at least my family.

The key to this is to use your lifting mentality when you are studying.
>>
>>42318782
think about the desires and commonly shared characteristics of an entire society.

for fucks sake a fidget spinner is 3 weights and a ball bearing in the middle. But it's satisfying to use and it costs a few bucks.

College students need cheap alternatives to textbooks so I looked up the most popular textbooks, found a free PDF version and sold it on a popular website for ease of access at a ridiculously low price.

Ask yourself what do YOU need/want/like and how can you provide a cheap method of getting that need/want/like filled?

Just think about it for a few days as you actively go about your day and something should come to you.
>>
>>42318504

You sound very insecure. Fix that. Might I suggest you start lifting?
>>
>>42318909
I squat 4 plates. It means fuckall when everyone expects you to be good at everything at once. They want you to be a powerlifter, and a bodybuilder and have perfect technique on the olympic lifts, and understand EVERYTHING about nutrition and then they also want you to be good at calisthenics and another three sports.
>>
/sage

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take some goddamn ownership over your situation and start to make good decisions in your life that lead to positive outcomes.

Do-nothing faggots like yourself OP piss me off.

What, did you expect that life was going to be easy? That you would be handed a million dollars for being yourself. Think again cunt.

We all worked our asses off to get where we are, and you can too, you just have to start working hard and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

-self made millionare.
>>
>>42318975
pic of bank account and a deposit from this lying faggot
>>
>>42318963
>4 plate squat

rack up those numbers fatass, and all your insicurities will melt away
>>
>>42319071
ah yes just squat 8 plates
>>
who gives a fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.