[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1294.png (1MB, 750x1290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.png
1MB, 750x1290px
How can I achieve this mode?
>>
>>42318179
try a volcano?
>>
I'm curious as to when deku and todoroki will start roiding, since it's obvious they aren't to get that big natty
>>
develop an inferiority complex
become a neglecting father
light yourself on fire
>>
>>42319292
> thinking deku needs roids
> thinking todo needs roids
???
>>
>>42319586
It doesn't make sense though. Do their powers make them grow 4 feet taller than normal and give them infinite testosterone? If so, why are they still twink mode?
>>
>>42318179
Don't listen to the other faggots in this thread. This is totally achievable natty, no matter what anyone says. And to help you get to that sweet ass form, OP, I'm gonna give you a step-by-step guide. Here fucking goes, you best be ready.

1. Get a lighter, or a match, or any other source of fire. I would recommend one of those lighters you use for starting up grills.

2. Light it and keep it close to your skin. Every now and again, touch your skin to the naked flame.

It's gonna hurt, but stay in there, faggot. No pain, no fucking gain.

3. Repeat this several more times until it doesn't hurt as bad. Then move the flame to another place on your skin.

4. Keep doing this until you've gone over your entire body. Congrats, that was Day 1. You can go reward yourself with some chicken or whatever faggot diet you're on.

Keep repeating this 3 days a week. Every day, your skin is going to get more and more resistant to the naked flame. It might hurt, and sometimes you might get burnt, but don't fucking give up. Eventually, you will have achieved full immolation resistance. As you get more and more resistant, you can try setting yourself on fire. Shit actually works and it feels pretty awesome after a while.

After you finally feel comfortable with your flame resistance gains, it's time for the big one. Travel to Hawaii.

Yup, that's right faggot, Hawaii. Find yourself an active volcano. Once you're there, you're gonna jump inside that bitch. When you emerge, you will have achieved glorious immolation-proof constrantly-on-fire mode.

Enjoy your gains and eat your proteins.
>>
>>42318179
You can't achieve that mode.
>>
>>42319705
deku powers are super enhancing boost of all natural skills, and todo powers are to shoot a shit ton of ice and fire, they are 14, like bakugou explain in a previous chapter, all quirks are physical abilities they need to be fit to have better control over their powers, especially deku but they all gonna get bigger and stronger as they grow, also they are 14-15 years old
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.