[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injuries Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170611_033337_560.jpg (354KB, 1728x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_033337_560.jpg
354KB, 1728x1650px
I havent seen one,share your experiences,your frustrations,or whatever related to injuries.

Pic related broke 2 metacarpal bones,got surgery and screws,after months my hand still doesnt feel right and its kinda stiff.

Being this useless is killing me.
>>
>>42317016
Happens a lot. Your hands are extremely delicate because the bones are so small and fragile. Rest until completely healed.
>>
>>42317016
i slipped and hit knee
>>
>>42317016
What were you doing boxing?
>>
I have almost a year with problems on my lower back. The doctor said it was a infecction fucking me up. I finished the treatment and felt great for about two weeks, i even tried to go to the gym again
But the pain returned and i'm afraid of hurting my back, i don't have money to again with the doctor
>>
Torn cartilage in my wrist. It healed about 75%. Can't do push ups, chin ups, bench, or squat without a safety bar.

From what I've read, it will never heal, but eventually the pain subsides. Until them I'm sticking to DB pressing and barbell OHP since I can keep my wrist neutral and pain free.
>>
>>42317016
I have a pimple/ cyst inside my nostril and it hurts, so I jammed a needle in it and it burst a bunch of liquid out, and now it's swelling up
>>
>>42317571
Are you fucking retarded? Go to the doctor ASAP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_triangle_of_the_face
>>
>>42317016
Almost 2 years ago I hurt my spine badly, I took it easy for 6 months and then re-injured it even worse, so I finally went to see what was wrong, turned out I cracked an intervertebral disc, and damaged the cartilage of 4 vertebrae and gave myself arthritis in my spine, and had to take anti-inflammatories and act like an old man for a year. Pretty sure I gave myself an ulcer from it.

It's pretty much healed now, but can still ache (probably psychological), and I'm still afraid of re-injuring it.
>>
>>42317601
I have confidence in my immune response, besides I pick my nose til it bleeds all the time.
>>
>>42317016

Went over the handlebars of my bicycle last year because I'm an idiot. Got some nice road rash and broke my wrist. Had to go in for surgery a week later and get a plate and two screws put in. The pains not as bad now but it aches all the time, stiff, only have 90% movement range bending back, 60% bending forward. Too afraid to bike now, although I did go out once this year.
>>
>>42317570
Fuck man,good luck with that.
>>42317103
No but I broke them with a punch.
>>42317382
>no money to go to a doctor
Damn,lucky me healthcare is free in here,I wouldnt have my two fingers functioning if I was in your country.
>>42317029
I dont know how often it happens,dont see a lot of people with broken hands and I would appreciate anyones experience with lifting and injuried hands.

When I was younger I felt like injuries were a myth and that I was immune to them,makes me realize how perfectly designed creation our body is.

Take care/fit/
>>
>>42317641
Disgusting. I know some people have period noses that bleed if you even touch them but picking your nose till it bleeds and then getting an abcess from it should indicate severe retardation. Seek medical and menthol help immediatly.

Fucking retard
>>
>>42317783
I have varicose veins in my nose. Shit bleeds all the time, it's natural for me. Bleeds when I blow my nose to hard a few times.

Tried to get it cauterised when I was a kid, but turns out I'm pretty immune to local anaesthetic. Only works with adrenaline mixed in.
>>
Got dent in my right pec from fighting with a friend, suspect its cut muscle. Happened 5 years ago and still you can see and feel it. Also my shoulder is fucked from different fight, was for while if i threw punches it gave me blinding pain as if its going out of socket. Suspect front part of deltoid is fucked. Pretty painful most of the time but doesnt bother lifting.
>>
>costochondritis

Got it first time with horrible sitting posture,came back doing pullups. Couldn't breath for about a month, had to drop all exercise, also wore my throat sore spitting and checking the spit for blood because I thought I had a lung malady

Finally just coming off it and I can do heavy biking for about an hour at a time, good feel
>>
>>42317918
This will change your life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7WK2fcatg
>>
>>42317016
I broke my 5th metacarpal a few months ago. Doc said I was lucky not to need surgery. I needed a cast for 6 weeks and then had to take it easy for a couple of weeks after that. I lost a fair bit of progress in some of my lifts but it's better to have the strength to get it back then to fuck my injury up permanently and be limited by that. I still have a little bone lump where he break happened and can't stretch my fingers apart very far on that hand and I probably will never be able to again, but it doesn't really bother me at all. It was only a minor little thing compared to some injuries but it made me realise that the only thing you can do about it is accept the reality of the situation and work from there, no point wishing it never happened because it won't help.
>>
>>42318139
Thanks man, tried them out and holy fuck i feel lighter at shoulders. I noticed my external rotators were so fucking clogged its unbelievable.
>>
>>42317783

>menthol help

MENTOS FRESH
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.