[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only use the 3rd form, apparently the first one is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (164KB, 846x348px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
164KB, 846x348px
I can only use the 3rd form, apparently the first one is the correct
is this bad?
why is that?
when I try the first one my hip flexors, or at least that area, starts to hurt bad, it feels really fucking weak, and I just can't start the deadlift, can't raise the bb at all, only in the 3rd position
>>
>>42315408

It's fine, everybody has different proportions so everybody's deadlift starting position is going to look different.
>>
no its different if you have different proportions

1 is if you have normal arm/leg lengths
2 is short leg/long arm
3 is long leg short arms

obviously its all relative to your height, dont need to be a manlet or lanklet to have these proportions although some are more common with a certain height. Very rare to see a tall guy with relatively short legs
>>
Look at the length of the femurs in each form
It's not showing which form is good and which is bad. It's showing correct form with different femur lengths

Two main points for good form in dead lift is bar over mid foot and shoulders a little bit in front of the bar. Every thing else, anatomically, doesn't matter.
>>
>>42315563
what about back rounding?
what if I cant keep a straight back if I bend over to grab the bar because my hips has to be really high and my arms are short?
>>
does anyone have a link to what normal measure measurements should be?

I feel like I have long femurs but maybe that's just an excuse for poor ankle mobility
>>
>>42315408
If you have short torso, long femurs and short arms (relative to each other) the 3rd makes sense.
You might want to consider sumo, you probably have the proportions for it
>>
If you're still not quite 100% on your dl, maybe try switching to deficits. I reset all the way back to one plate and once I got back to my top working weight it was much more reliable, to the point I don't do warm up sets

It also significantly helped my squat, I can sit on my heels with way deeper rom than before

What I'm saying is your form/mobility/etc isn't set in stone, you might just need to attack it from a lower weight, and you might be able to access a part of your form that otherwise you could not.my wife can't squat on her heels/ atg, but she's Russian so you can assume it's not impossible and she just needs to work with a different form from the get go, maybe with more lifts than 'just' the affected one
>>
>>42315678
sounds like a mobility issue
>>
>>42315678
Is your gut in the way?
>>
>>42315408
Who told you the first one is correct and the others are incorrect? It completely depends on your proportions.
>>
>>42316185
This.
>>
>>42316268
i got the pic from a "how to deadlift" guide, and said the first one is the best because of the 90 degree you can see with your lats and arms on the pic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.