[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Correct tongue position increases knee torque by 30%!!!!

How deep does The Mewing Pill go?!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/?platform=hootsuite
>>
>Eighteen participants randomly underwent isokinetic testing at 90 and 180°/s with three different tongue positions: middle position (MID, thrusting on the lingual surface of incisive teeth), lying on the lower arch of the mouth (LOW) and extended up to the palatine spot (UP). Statistical analysis of the data revealed an about 30% significant increase of knee flexion peak torque in UP with respect to MID at both angular speeds.

tldr; keep your tongue pushed up against the roof of your mouth during leg exercises
>>
>>42315601
>keep your tongue pushed up against the roof of your mouth
If you're not doing this by default in everyday life, where the fuck do you place it? I don't get it.
>>
>>42315616
idk, I just decided to post the results of the study for people that didn't want to be bothered opening the link
>>
>>42315168
Mike new is a legend.

British intellectuals are GOAT.
>>
>>42315168
Ugh more shit to have to think about
>>
>>42315616
You just let it sit in the bottom of your mouth like a normal human being
>>
>>42315616
This

I press my tongue against the roof of my mouth all the time, I thought everybody did this?
>>
i dont understand this pushing tongue against roof of mouth shit

>>42315601
how the fuck do u do it
>>
>>42318551
Are you a mouth breather, by any chance?
Because that's the only time when the tongue is down, when you really need to get that big gulp of air.
The rest of us normal folk keep it up, right behind the top front teeth.
>>
File: GettyImages-87854844-993x1024.jpg (177KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-87854844-993x1024.jpg
177KB, 993x1024px
Taco Curler Master Race checking in.
LMAO at all these flat tonguers.
How do you even tongue gains?
>>
>>42315616
>>42315601
Doing this hurts the shit out of my jaw muscles for more than 10 seconds. Am I doing it wrong or do I need to keep practicing?
>>
>>42318698
Create a vacuum in your mouth. Minimal saliva and no air. Then the tongue should stick effortlessly to the roof. No tensed muscles.
>>
>>42318698
Your palette probably isn't broad enough. Try to press your tongue on the roof of your mouth and press out on the inner sides of your teeth. Keep doing this all hours of the day except when you're eating and talking.
>>
>>42315616
I don't even pay attention to the position of my tongue 99% of the time. I just kinda let it lay in my mouth I guess.
>>
>>42318676
everyone can do that
>>
>>42319393
Not him, but not everyone can do that. "Only" like 80-85 percent of the population can.
>>
>>42315168
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158/

JUST LOL IF YOU ARENT MEWING
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.