[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried krav maga? I know nothing about it except that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maga.jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
11KB, 220x220px
Has anyone tried krav maga? I know nothing about it except that it is (((their))) martial art. Is it any good for fitness or as a martial art?
>>
>>42314572
if you want to learn how to fight, then do mma. if you want to learn dirty tricks then do krav maga
>>
>>42314572
>Is it any good for fitness or as a martial art?

Not as a martial art.

The UFC has no champion krav Maga fighter.

Love the UFC for that one reason: It dispelled the hollywood myth surrounding dozens of martial art 'fighting styles'
>>
>>42314572

Is krav maga commonly trained? What is it based off? Does it work?
>>
>>42314572
Krav maga is more of a weapon involved martial art (mainly knives and guns) so it's only good for life/death situations.
>>42314595
The reason MMA doesn't have a mrav maga fighter is because it's a firearm martial art and no one would waste their time learning something they can't use in the ring.
>>42314726
Krav Maga is trained by the IDF, Mossad and Shin Bet. It's based off of a number of fighting styles, mostly boxing, wrestling and firearm/knife disarming techniques. No it doesn't work.
>>
>>42314763
Kike soldiers cant defeat the weakest dunecoons in the world 1vs1. Which makes krapmaga completely fucking useless. Just go hunting and on a shooting range. While training sambo, judo or lutra livre. Boxing for one or two years, till you have ko power. Afterwards muay thai for standup and realistic muay boran for sd.
>>
>>42314794
I completely agree, I said before that krav maga doesn't work.
>>
>>42314794
>Kike soldiers cant defeat the weakest dunecoons in the world 1vs1.
What kind of logic is that? Where do you take these claims from?
Krav Maga isn't geared towards tournaments so of course it doens't do as well in the ring as other things.
I think it is quite easy to teach and learn because it doesn't come with thousand techniques and you get the basics really fast. Is it the end it all fighting school? Certainly not but it isn't bad as some say it is. It gets a lot of hate because it became quite popular in short time, so everyone calls it a meme.
>>
>>42314897
I mean without tanks, the jew soldiers got assfucked the whole time. Israeli soldiers wear diapers, because they shit in their pants even in non combat Situations. Krapmaga techniques and fighting methods dont have power behind them, they dont learn proper application of techniques. The method of combat is useless 1vs1 and 1vsmore, since they dont learn proper positioning and how to properly obstruct opponents.
>>
>>42314897
I forgot to mention that I exist in Europe. I carry knives in multiple locations on my body, wear a chainmail and have firsthand exp with diversity. Muh holocaust.
>>
>>42315025
Why not use a stabproof vest? Lighter and only half of the aspie factor.
>>
>>42314980
>I mean without tanks, the jew soldiers got assfucked the whole time.
Are you a sandnigger by any chance? Are you butthurt because the kikes blew you and your tusken-people the fuck out on literally every occasion?
These are some really retarded arguments to discredit Krav Maga? Did you actually fight or train with someone who is trained in it or got some lessons yourself? Or are you just playing Internet-warrior behind your keyboard?
>The method of combat is useless 1vs1 and 1vsmore, since they dont learn proper positioning and how to properly obstruct opponents.
Because its seems you are talking out of your ass.

>>42315025
> I carry knives in multiple locations on my body,
Ayy
>>
This thread would be better on
>>>/asp/
or
>>>/k/
or most likely
>>>/pol/
>>
>>42314595
>>42314763
>>42314794
these
>>
>>42314572
I actually sent in my application to start training krav maga this week.
Wish me luck.
>>
>>42315044
Not allowed and you go on a list. >>42315050
Had to fight kikes and they tried tigerclawing my eyes and kike my balls. Because I used a niglet as a nunchuk to beat a bigger nigger, to save a little girl. Yes, my fucking life is ironic. No, Im not a derka. I live in Bagdad Eu and have something like 10afroshops near me. I cant get a gun legally, I have to wear chainmail and carry knives, I dont have money to change neighboorhoods, Have to constantly stare as if Im insane or else I have to fight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.