[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>train my heart out week in week out >far surpassed internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2199021905125.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2199021905125.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>train my heart out week in week out
>far surpassed internet strength standards
>apply strength to hypertrophy high volume style training
>progressively overload
>even try things like broscience stuff to make sure I'm hitting all bases (like drop sets etc)
>always eat 200g+ protein per day
>always get enough calories
>do the above for 5+ years
>still look like a DYEL compared to the average light-dosage steroid user whose been lifting for <2 years
>still look like a DYEL compared to any Chad with alpha-genetics that just fucks around in the gym and does whatever he wants and doesn't even know what a fucking calorie is let a lone a macro

What the fuck is even the point?

Yeah it's taken me 5+ years to realise it, but I honestly am beginning to think lifting/tracking nutrition is a total waste of time for me, the results I get PHYSIQUE wise are simply NOT worth it.

With the amount of time/effort and gains I've made in the gym by now I should look like a fucking fitness model, not like a casual fucking gym rat scrub.
>>
Post pics and stats
>>
Low test, you have to cycle. Now.
>>
>tfw weak but good size genes

GENETICS always win, sorry lad
>>
>>42314354
Post a pic.
You are either majorly delusional and your self-perception has been fucked up by 4chan, or your form is shit and even though you wingadium leviosa heavy ass weights, you do not get anything out of it, or you suffer from the Kleifenter's syndrome and thus are incapable of looking real swole.
>>
>>42314367
I'm not going to post pics so I get even more angry when people make fun of me for how I look after all the fucking effort I've put in. Also - I already said I've far surpassed internet strength standards, why would you need to know my EXACT SPECIFIC stats?

I'm not a fuck fat, I rep out all the 1RM goals you niggers have while below 15% bodyfat. The end result is that the physique I'm left with looks N O T H I N G like I feel it should.

The only thing I haven't yet tried doing is cutting down to 5% bodyfat, but why? I'm 15~%ish now with abs somewhat showing, I have no reason to get shredded, other than maybe that's what's the final key to unlocking my aesthetics, but I HIGHLY DOUBT being 5% bodyfat would make any difference considering the frame/joints/insertions I'm working with.

That said, I AM NOT GOING TO POST PICS BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL JUST SAY...

>"LOL HAHA URE NOT DOING IT RIGHT, YOURE LYING ABOUT BEING STRONG/COUNTING MACROS/EATING 200g+ PROTEIN, THERES NO WAY ANYONE COULD NOT LOOK LIKE A FITNESS MODEL DOING THAT HAHA!"
>>
>>42314401
Just post your fucking pic you faggot who cares
>>
>>42314401
Well fuck you then you bitchass pussy.
You either fucked up real wrong somewhere and thus look like shit, or you look like you should and your anime standards of 12packs and basket-sized shoulders are interferring with your perception of reality.

Basically you a bitch and you'll remain bitch forever with this fucking attitude
>HURR DURR I DID EVERYTHING GOOD AND NOW I LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT I DID IT RIGHT YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE SO FUCK YOU BUT TELL ME WHY DO I LOOK LIKE SHIT WITHOUT TELLING ME I FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE INSECURE BITCHASS PUSSY
>>
>>42314401
You just have body dysmorphia, stop crying about it
Also are you a lanklet? That might have an effect too
>>
>>42314380
I recently had a blood test and everything was fucking A+. It did not include testosterone, but the doctor wouldn't do it unless he felt there was a need to, which he believes there isn't.

I don't have any problem gaining muscle or strength, it's just how that muscle looks on my frame, it doesn't look aesthetic, it looks fucking retarded. My frame/insertions/joints where the muscle is just looks.........not aesthetic.
>>
>>42314401
Stop blogposting then retard. Either post pics or fuck off.
>>
The fact is most people and all natties look like shit. If you look like shit natty, chances are you'll look like shit on steroids. Everyone here who thinks "doing everything properly" will magically make you look like Connor Murphy, Or Jon Skywalker, or David Laid or Matt Ogus, etc. You're seriously ignorant.

If you don't look "aesthetic" within 1 year of lifting, even if you're just fucking around, you will never look aesthetic. Some people have it, most people don't. You'll know pretty quickly if you have it or not.
>>
>>42314354
Are you tall?

>tfw manlet and look "toned" even though I'm weak as fuck because I have the SHORTEST fucking limbs so any amount of muscle belly shows up immediately
>>
>>42314354
>far surpassed internet strength standards
doubt it, you're a fucking weakling

>apply strength to hypertrophy high volume style training
>progressively overload
have you tried progressively overloading BEFORE you did some idiotic thing that doesn't work?
>>
This OP.

Doesn't even post any stats, no pics, nothing.

He is probably average height and weighs around 145 pounds. Thinks he is the shit because he can squat 225 for a couple reps.
>>
>>42314401
Post your 1rm's
>>
>>42314469
The one and only truth.
>>
>>42314354
>>42314442
So you did everything right, but didn't get the results you wanted. Now what? You're gonna keep whining about it on Persian carpet weaving board? Just keep doing what you do and hope it will change? Believe some anon here holds that last secret key to suddenly unlocking your Zyzz mode?
By the sounds of it, for what you wanted, you wasted your time. You know what to do: cut your losses and spend that time on something else, or just hop on gear.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.