/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punching bag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So i'm getting a punching bag and wondering whether handwrap-gloves(that you can buy) with padding for thr knuckes is enough, or should I get boxing gloves? (Pic related)
>>
File: keks.jpg (110KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
110KB, 591x640px
>>42313703
>not going barehanded so you develop extremely rough hands, allowing you to Ottoman Slap roasties and Chads
>>
>>42313703
wrap your hands and wear at least 10 oz. gloves
>>
>>42313834
if you go barehanded you will hurt your wrists
>>
>>42313834

you punch like a little girl if you can sustain heavy bag drills without breaking your hand

>>42313703

If you know how to punch with your legs and hips, use at least 14oz gloves AND handwrap

if you use your arms to punch and like every fag out there just think it's about arm strength and torso rotation, then you can punch barehanded and not feel anything
>>
>>42313703
I bet you lift using gloves too, not gonna make it.
>>
>>42313936
14 oz doesn't add extra padding, it adds weight while training you cuck faggot
>>
>>42313960

stop posting, you are making an ass out of yourself
>>
>>42313928
this

that's why you break your wrists at least twice each so you can get big wrists
>>
>>42313990

bro i hit my head twice a day so i get those damn skull gains for dem anti-knockout gains breh
>>
>>42313703
Just get some wraps and concentrate on your combinations
>>
>>42314038
I had a cousin shoot himself with small caliber bullets and worked his way up to the larger ones

he's a cop now and doesn't even need to wear a vest
>>
>>42313703

If you barehanded and go light intensity to avoid fucking up your wrist and fingers, you may as well punch the fucking wall at that intensity

The heavy bag is to train power, so treat your hand carefully because once you understand how to generate power with your hips, your hands won't be able to keep the intensity high

Karatekas punch like shit most of the time, also they don't have hooks
>>
16 oz gloves for the heavy bag.

I use 12 oz in sparing and for the bag, it hurts sometimes.

> not going bare handed to improve your resistance
>>
>>42313970
drain the cum from your ass and join a boxing gym uber cuck
>>
>>42314134

Im sorry your ghetto gym didn't taught you that your $2 16 oz boxing gloves are actually two supermarket bags tied by a rope
>>
>>42314098
They don't punch like shit, they punch in shitty dumb places and are taught to chamber which is useless. The jab and cross themselves are fine
>>
>>42314129
>>42313936
non ameri-cuck here.
Why do you guys say 'oz' as a unit of measurement?
Isn't 'oz' a unit of measurement for liquids?
Blatantly not googling it to trigger you mega faggots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.