[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I have been taller without lumbar lordosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5377.jpg (67KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5377.jpg
67KB, 700x685px
So i have a pretty bad case of lumbar lordosis and I am only 18. I am currently working on fixing it. But i have had it since i was very young i think. Has this hinderd my growth?
My dad is 6'1 my brother is 6'0 and i am only 5'7. Also any exercises that help fix lumbar lordosis are much appreciated.
>>
>>42312353
look baby, you are gonna get a lot of hurtful comments but you are perfect you hear me, sugah, PERFECT

never change
>mfw thinking of you crying

pls dont
>>
>>42312363
dear god you are a fucking faggot
>>
>>42312353
Asian sluts are the worst in bed. Just so you know.
>>
Any advice?
>>
>>42312363
Fuck off newfag. That pasta is only used for girls who try to get attention because they're girls. Op is an anon.
>>
>>42312353
Do a thousand lumbar flexions while laying on your back with knees bent, and report back
>>
severe lordosis may take away a bit from your actual height. Fix your issue and report back, it's the only way to find out lad.

Besides that, height as most things is inherited on a gaussian, might as well just have gotten the shorter end of the bell curve on your genetic roll.
>>
>>42312353
Your spine is literally bent, how the fuck do you plan on fixing that without surgery? The only way is to catch it right when it starts developing and wear some sort of corset that in some cases can get the spine to start growing straight

I have a fucked up back (scoliosis+kyphosis), hinders flexibility a little and looks odd if I bend over, little to no pain though. Doctor told me it shreds ~4-5cm from my height (I'm 180cm)

Nothing you can do other than keep your back active and build muscle to conceal the spine
>>
Lordosis can be fixed withoit surgery because it is caused by tight muscle groups (not sure which) and weak glutes and core.
>>
what about mild scoliosis? any exercises for that? i have no pain and it doesnt really inhibit me from doing anything, but i can feel an imbalance in the right and left sides of my body, and they cant bend to the same positions unconsiously. not good for ohp
>>
Well today I am really starting with my routine to fix the lordosis il make a new thread in about 2 weeks or so and report and changes for anyone interrested.
>>
>>42317404
Hope you make it brah
>>
It's possible that flexibility is helpful for growing.
>>
>>42312353

You just drew the short stick.

My dad's 5'9, my brother is too, and I ended up at 6'0.

I wouldn't dwell on it too much. It's not gonna help anything.
>>
>>42312353
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
Do Romanian deadlifts and make sure you get a full stretch to the point where your trunk is horizontal

This slowly fixed my anterior pelvic tilt, basically you will feel the top part of your core more engaged and your lower back will straighten, it will last a little longer and become more ingrained as time goes on, but when you start it may only last a couple days then you will revert back to your old habits.
>>
>>42312353
>asking /fit/ for advice on a medical issue
jesus christ
>>
>>42314195
Preach.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.