[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is this area where I live that has been on the works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>There is this area where I live that has been on the works for some time now
>Some townhouses, a soccer field (reason 1 that got me exited), a bunch of exercise machines (reason 2), tennis and basketball court, and stuff
>Pretty cool
>Lots of open space, fresh air, awesome.
>Due to riots going on in my country (Venezuela), people decided to open it for 2 days (yesterday and the day before), since peaple havent been able to go out this week, it has been prety rough.
>The first day I couldnt go into the soccer field beause there were a bunch of kids there.
>Still, had a good time playing with lil bro
>now the second day was way different
>I arrived before anyone else to get in there
>Used the chance to try new shoes I bough
>They work great
>Spend most of the evening playing with myself, or with some guys my age
>Then later a bunch of dads came
>Got to play with them
>It was awesome
>Felt great being able to play with them, run as fast as them, etc
>keep in mind, most were soccer players in their youth, and god damm are they fast for their age.
>they run like motherfuckers
>Anyways had a great time

>Today, wake up
>barely can walk
>legs hurt like hell and a half
>Abs and lower back are no different
>have to walk like fucking robo cop
>have a hard tiem going up and down the stairs.
>mfw have to workout today

Should I just skip it? I really dont want to break the routine. I love working out, but it hurst like hell. Should I just skip lower body exercises?

Previous experience the pain will just go away, but that was when I was doing a much lighter routine.

What do /fit/?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.