[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a basic/simple full body weight routine? Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (86KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
86KB, 960x600px
Is there a basic/simple full body weight routine? Before you say anything yes I lift weights and I go to the gym. I'm looking for something for my bro that's too young to lift. I was looking around and came across reddit's body-weight routine and its filled with meme gymnastics bullshit that takes over an hour. I'm just looking for something simple that involves pushups/pull ups, lunges/squats and whatever. But also a routine that was versatile and had variety so as to not workout the same muscles with different exercises.
>>
>>42312297
Same situation here so bump
>>
File: 1499635362790.jpg (922KB, 1562x4158px) Image search: [Google]
1499635362790.jpg
922KB, 1562x4158px
This. Or just pick a few exercises every day or 2 and knock them out. Basic working out for fun doesn't have to be rocket science.
>>
http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
>>
>>42312354
Ayy thanks man!
>>
>>42312297
Meme gymnastics shit is literally the best type of bw training you can do.
>>
>>42312354

thats dog shit
>>
>>42313897
so what do you recommend ?
>>
>>42312798
Possibly, but sometimes you don't have time for all that.
>>
>>42313915

reddit bw routine or foundation one
>>
>>42313897

How so?
>>
>>42314425

1.no mobility
2.bad form
3.more pressing than pulling
>>
>>42312297
make him do handstands and l-sits as warmup
then
front lever progression
back lever prog
planche prog
ring dips prog

fuck leg exercises make him sprint once a week
>>
Reddit bodyweight reccomended routine is probably the best free one.

Just get the app and avoid actually going to reddit
>>
>>42314560
Bruh....
1. This is bodyweight STRENGTH training, not mobility training..
2. The form of the person in these example pictures is alright. Even if the form was bad that would not make this routine bad.
3.You do not have to do a pulling movement for every pushing movement. The routine has pull ups and rows which is enough.
>>
>>42314618

1. you need mobility if you want to last doing any type of training
2.bad form should not be then norm, just because it's "bodyweight bro"
3.pull ups yes, then it stops are static front lever, and yes you need more pull then presses if you want healthy shoulders
>>
File: hspu noo.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hspu noo.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>42314618

>bad form is ok

good luck advancing to any complex skills.
>>
Pull-ups
Dips
Squat press.

Train kyokushin 3 days a week and do this 1-2x a week. Quick easy and ful body.
>>
>>42314685
1. The lack of mobility work does not make a routine bad. You said this routine was bad because it did not involve mobility work. That is not valid criticism. Do mob work on the side. SS does not involve mobility work, that does not make the routine bad.

2. Nobody says that should be the norm, nobody says that is okay because its "bodyweight bro" either. The routine is alright despite the example pictures having bad form. (looking at the pictures i can't really see bad form either.. )

3. There is rows and pull ups which is enough for shoulder health. You will not fuck your shoulders up doing push ups, handstand push ups, dips, rows and pull ups. You are gonna need a lot heavier pushing then that to fuck your shoulders up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.