[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night /fit/ Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 67

File: FridayNight7.jpg (228KB, 851x710px) Image search: [Google]
FridayNight7.jpg
228KB, 851x710px
I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
>>
File: IMG_1252.jpg (81KB, 583x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.jpg
81KB, 583x715px
Cut is coming to an end so feeling Bretty Gud, GF might break up with me so we'll see how that goes
>>
Feckin failed my last set of squats. Did sprints yesterday and just didn't have enough in the tank. Pretty upset about it but the show goes on
>>
Do you always open a bottle of jack Daniels when starting this thread
>>
> Aggravated old Army injury on my run today.
> Real estate deal falls through.
> Senior engineer on my product tells me something is impossible but provides no alternatives.
> Miss my old crush desperately.
> Seriously debated driving off a bridge today.
>>
File: optics.gif (5KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
optics.gif
5KB, 500x240px
>>42310687
>How was your workout today?
I keep losing power on some lifts.
No clue why.
My body just decides it's time for a nap midway through some workouts. I have to cut my rest intervals down to 20 seconds when it happens or I'll relax so much I won't be able to do my next set.

>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?- 4 posts and 1 image reply shown.
Hours of physics HW.
Mostly circuits and optics.
>>
>>42310687
I'm gonna fail the MCAT (don't care) but don't have the heart to tell my parents I am gonna fail. Any anons deal with situations of failure to someone else?
>>
>>42310687
Good day at the gym. Leg day always leads me to a false bravado "LEG DAY!... uhhh god I hate leg day..." but I actually pushed it hard. Just sitting here drinking some craft beer. I'm going to learn to stop worrying and love the dad bod.

>>42310746
Hang in there dude. You will make it.
>>
>>42310797
Keep trying anon, your parents might not be happy but the only failures are people who never tried in the first place
>>
File: 1500951571964.png (31KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500951571964.png
31KB, 511x511px
Finally going back to my country tomorrow, back at the gym monday, gonna remake my entire life, for the first time in a long time i have a dream and clear goals

i'm pretty fucking hyped about it, since it's been 7 months, gonna resume my cut, 14lbs more to go and i will never have to do a big cut again, i will probably cry myself to death with how weak i have become tho, but we gotta restart somewhere

overall feeling bretty good, we all gonna make it bros, i can feel it
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (645KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
645KB, 3264x2448px
organizing folders, can barley find anything.

At the awkward point in weight loss where you cant lose weight as fast so kinda bummed about that.

the puppies opened there eyes so im happy about that
>>
>>42310797
Change your major and hype the change up as a wonderful evolution in your life?

If you go marine biology, iirc it's like 80% women graduates in recent years. And it's less embarrassing than going from pre-med to nursing or physical therapy.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
I'm about to finish my last two modules on the CPA exam soon. Last test. My GF told me though with all the bullshit she had to deal with me unable to take her out on dates she expects Half of my $5000 bonus or she is leaving me :(.
>>
>>42310831
>she expects Half of my $5000 bonus or she is leaving me :(.

and i expect you to tell her to fuck off anon
>>
>>42310831
If you were my son I'd tell you to write her a check and in the payment line write "fuck off you foul bitch".
>>
>>42310687
workout was great

no feels, smashed the gf like 30 min ago

nothing planned but we'll see

>>42310831
red flag. leave before you get sucked dry
>>
Not really doing anything.

It's been one of those weeks where you've got no plans and you don't leave the house because your ride to the gym's mom has cancer.

Does anyone even do things on Friday nights?

All my friends are degenerates so we just chill whenever.
>>
>>42310687
Back to work tomorrow, and it's going to be a long and busy week that I'm not really looking that forward to.

Got astronomically high on a pot brownie with a friend last night. She sucked me off and I barely remember cumming. Feels like I lost about 12 hrs of my weekend just being high and watching anime.
>>
my bench press declined five pounds (back to lmao one plate), but my shoulder press, lat raise, and rope pushdown all went up

i'm only two weeks into lifting, going 6x/week, haven't lost any discipline or motivation yet, hope i can keep it up
>>
>>42310797
Be honest about it. It's not the only time you're going to fail in life, and probably not the first either. Covering up your failures is what betas do.
>>
>>42310687
Started working out again after quitting last year when I realised everything was meaningless etc. Feel sore desu
>>
>>42310687
I've been lifting 1 to 2 hours 5 times a week, 5-10 reps. I have gained NOTHING except my stomach looks like I got a beer belly.

On my way home after lifting now. I got Jack Daniels there, might join you, except I'll probably be using it to drown my self hatred

>>42310711
I'm sorry man
>>
>>42310846
But she is my girl, i wont give her half but i'll def take her out to a nice dinner afterwards. Really appreciated that she was very considerate of me and didn't visit me at all for a whole 6 months. Her Gfs told me she really missed me when they were out at the bars/clubs too.
>>
>>42310774
I've been lifting on and off for years. I gave up last year after making quite literally zero gains from lifting two hours every other day, following every rule in the book. Guess my diet was bad. Or I have low T, which I did get checked and they said it was "normal". Average T levels have gone down drastically since 1900.

How the fuck do I get my hands on very low dose test?
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>42310821
here's a better pic
>>
>>42311019
>How the fuck do I get my hands on very low dose test?
Dank web
>>
File: 1413502113918.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413502113918.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
>>42311008
>didn't visit me at all for a whole 6 months. Her Gfs told me she really missed me when they were out at the bars/clubs too.

oh, so you are just baiting, ok then
>>
>>42310831
if this was the other way around, where u asked for half of anything she would leave in a heartbeat, leave her anon shes a shallow materialistic bitch
>>
>>42310983
It's alright, honestly we've been drifting apart for the longest time and I think I'm into one of my female friends and it may be mutual so, it's probably for the best
>>
>>42310831

So you're literally paying her for her time? How fucking whipped are you?
>>
>>42310831
Call her a cunt and treat yourself with some of that bonus man
>>
How can l help my obese friend lose weight? He's confided in me that he wants to but he's so fucking lazy and dillusioned to even start. I even wrote out some basic diet stuff and made him a youtube playlist full of advice and motivation. Should I just leave him be?
>>
>>42311039
How is it bait, I can't control another person action it a dick move, and she saw how motivated I was to study so she didn't visit. She still texted me from time to time but enough not to make it a distraction for me.
>>
I've lost like 4 good friends because they get a GF and proceed to stop communicating and hanging out entirely. When does it stop /fit/?
>>
>>42310831
Leave.
Her.
>>
>>42310797
Learn from your failures and keep pushing on anon. Develop different skill sets. Follow interests. Don't be myopic. There's always something you can do.
>>
>>42311027
Lemme rephrase it: how do I do it without getting caught with what is a controlled substance in the US?
>>
>>42310831
You're working ur ass off for a decent job and she just bitches at you? You better leave her.
>>
>>42311092
Your friends sound like weak faggots. Women like to push friends out and a lot of guys are so whipped they go along with it
>>
>>42310962
>my bench press declined five pounds (back to lmao one plate), but my shoulder press, lat raise, and rope pushdown all went up
I have never ever increased what I could lift and I lift to failure
>>
File: 1490320766684.gif (53KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490320766684.gif
53KB, 225x534px
>>42311111
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK NIGGER
Checked. What did kek mean by this?
>>
Trained legs this morning, seeing plenty of steady progression. Heavy squats terrify me, but also make me feel alive all at the same time.

Tomorrow is a rest day, but I have work so I'll be distracted from the fact that my day is without the climax of a workout.

As for feels, realized my gym crush is dating someone. We never talked or anything aside from a greeting but I couldn't help but imagine us lifting together and supporting each other in bodybuilding competitions, etc., etc. Kinda silly I know, but at least now I know I can stop fantasizing and being distracted when they're around.
>>
File: IMG_3729.jpg (36KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3729.jpg
36KB, 300x375px
My life is a joke. Or my love life is.

Went out with a friend of mine who's older than me, doesn't lift, slightly overweight with a muffin top. Yet she gets all the guys. My face is definitely not ugly and I personally consider myself pretty decent looking. I take great pride of my looks and try to max them. I exercise vigorously, dress accordingly, I'm not flat chested and I'm pretty satisfied with my body.

Yet I get no attention from guys. It makes me doubt my appearance and think that maybe I'm hideous but completely blind about it. I personally consider myself better looking body and face wise than my friend, yet she's the one getting hit on right in front of my eyes and the guys are straight up telling me how they like her.

I just took a cap home cause it made me feel like shit, more so than usually. I'm a complete and udder wallflower when I go out in the night despite all the work. It's better to just live with my delusions than to face the reality by going to places were you as a young female with slim figure should be approached by the opposite sex. Yet my 10 years older friend takes home the prize.
>>
>>42311111
I've ordered everything from weed to heroin and never had any problems. I am in the UK though.
>>
>>42311081
We're talking about the money. What she's doing isn't right
>>
>>42311126
He meant "help this Lil' anon git gains".
>>
File: 1498502489481.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498502489481.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>42311024
nice bupper fren
>>
>>42311133
Jus b ur self
>>
What's the point in living if you lost the genetic lottery
>>
>>42311141
I know it not, i'm just scared i'm 25 this is my first gf and i'm on a clear path to being a manager after I pass this exam. I have really shitty self esteem. I'm afraid I won't get another girl. She was great during the honeymoon periods of our relationship, idk what happened.
>>
File: lifeispain.jpg (503KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lifeispain.jpg
503KB, 640x480px
>>42311024
cute pupper senpai, take good care of it
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>42311157
yeah they're pretty cute, they're getting to where they can walk around now
>>
>>42311170
M8 shes going to clubs with her girlfriends. It seems like bait because you'd have to be an idiot to stay with this crazy bitch. Shes swindling you dude.
>>
>>42311170
I'm sure you know this but,
The first one almost never works out
>>
My GF has been in NY for nearly a week, and has only replied to a few of my texts. I tried calling her today and she didn't answer. I even texted her earlier this morning saying I was going to call her this evening. She's the only person in my life who I truly care about. She's probably going to be in NY until October, and with the way things are going now I don't know if our relationship will survive until then. I don't want to be lonely again /fit/.
>>
They always say that the best way to meet people is to have social hobbies.
Do you guys have any? What do you recommend?
>>
>>42311207
>doing long distance

literally why
>>
>>42311169
Have you though?
>>
File: IMG_0977.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42311190
got 8 of them, had a litter 2 weeks and 3 days ago.

Had 9 but one passed away.
>>
>>42310723
You will always have bad workouts, dont let it get to you. Trial and error my snownigger.
>>
>>42311233
F
sleep tight in heaven pupper
>>
>>42311133
Have you tried smiling and being more receptive to the guys that approach you and your friend? If you just instantly reject every guy who walks up to you, or you give off the ice queen vibe, then guys aren't going to hit on you.
>>
File: sad.jpg (35KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
35KB, 480x478px
>>42311169
You can always have the body of a greek god, roid freely since you won't have to worry about sluts, and your money allows you to travel the world since you will never find a significant other that will blow through your life savings

Start seeing the good side of things

>>42311233
>one passed away

i'm so fucking sorry anon, puppers are a blessing from god unto man, we are undeserving of their loyalty
>>
>>42311256
>every guy who walks up to you
This never happens tho.

But yeah I know that I look sour. It's just that I'm quite reserved naturally which makes me seem stuck up and cold. Can't really help it.
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42311254
>>42311260
yeah, it was midnight and the mom had been in labor for 12hours. I had fallen asleep, he was stiff in the corner, I wish I had stayed up for 1 more hour I could have saved him. I think she was caught up in the puppies nursing she forgot to get the sack off of him
>>
>>42310831
What company are you working for?
>>
>>42311272
Next time you go out, make eye contact with a guy and hold it for two seconds or so while smiling. Get comfortable doing this, and I guarantee some of the less-shy guys you smile at will actually approach you.
>>
>>42311207
Just make sure she knows she's trash for being unable to sustain basic loyalty if she's not literally right next to her partner. Ask her what any reasonable person thinks of the kind of trash person who can't be faithful for even a week of traveling.
>>
>>42310687
>How was your workout today?
Didn't workout all week
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Yea, this is an odd situation that happens sometimes. I don't want to claim ignorance but I have someone in my life lying to me and at this point I know this bitch is fucking with me. She doesn't actually know me at all and thinks she can get away with this? I'm trying to be calm since she doesn't know the real me but this is normal with most people. When they don't know you they will fuck with you and waste your fucking time, in this situation you have I have to listen to her and if I say anything to this bitch she will think of me as an asshole and probably tell all her friends. I don't know what to do but with women who think they can keep fucking with a man because you wont say shit or smack a bitch. I'm seriously starting to get tired of hoes like this, do they think I won't smack a bitch? I guess I have more to lose than her if I do anything but she is fucking with me and is very disrespectful. She does not know who I really am....
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Yea, watching a 3.5 hr movie tonight
Have plans for tomorrow, I'm busy tomorrow and I have to see this bitch tomorrow
>>
>>42311295
One of the B4.
>>
>>42311230
Sand nigger
5-9
Skinny joints wrists knees elbows etc
Below average dick
Only look good in a mirror and after a haircut, pictures are all ugly
Eyes not symmetrical
Poor
No connections
Fat
Gyno and big nipples
No beard genetics
Thin regular hair
Terrible calf insertions
Pecs uneven and have a gap in the middle
Weak jaw
Bad eyesight and astigmatism
Can't tell because fat but my ab insertions are probably shit, as well as probably having wide hips
Bacne, two large seperate acne cysts on my back the size of a cocoa puff.
No money to get doctor to get that shit removed.
Yellow teeth
Ears probably gonna be permanently fucked from my job but can't get a job anywhere else
Feet and knees are gonna be fucked too
Been lifting for like 6 years on and off and serious at times, yet im still a weak fucker with basic strength, 10pullups in one go but can't do 3 sets without failure squat much less than 2platex10 maybe deadlift 250x10
Bench like 185x10
Haven't even got to social situation bullshit
Basically I was a fucking king till 5th grade then puberty started and then 6th grade I was in classes with no one from my elementary school and shit has been fucked since
Hate myself my life, bad relationship with parents and literally no friends
There's probably more shit but I'm probably getting close to 2000 character on shit that is wrong with me
>>
>>42311320
>Yea, watching a 3.5 hr movie tonight
Which is that?
>>
>>42311170
Fucking leave dude, sounds like you're a dude with a lot of value. So don't just sit with some girl who wants to suck that value out of you, find somebody who appreciates it and supports it
>>
>>42311342
Das boot, it's long as fuck senpai
>>
>>42311275
It happens mate, good on ya for saving the rest
>>
>>42311329
You literally have a list to start working on one by one, welcome to the slings and arrows of life my friend, get cracking
>>
>>42311472
Where do I acquire the time machine to un-fuck this shit
Most can only be solved with a bullet
>>
File: 1500334136349.jpg (86KB, 897x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500334136349.jpg
86KB, 897x1024px
>tfw you're cutting but you cant stop eating shitty snacks because you lack willpower and discipline

WHY CANT I DO IT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>42310821
Thanks for this post. Really made me smile no homo. Congrats on your puppies
>>
>>42311498
You start by throwing shit snacks away faggot

or saying no to small things, it's a gradual process, i know, i'm an ex fatty that went through the same
>>
>>42311443
You've got scarcity fear
>>Won't get another girl

Mate every girl everyone gets is a fluke, but they happen often enough and will keep happening after you get that position.

Women ain't shit mate, grab your balls and remember you're a man, every bloke has doubts but it's your job to overcome them and develop some stoicism. Life is much much better after you dump the bird who wants half your fucking earnings for something you acheived.
Fuck her, this is your victory and you have an obligation to every man on this board to remember who you are and what you stand for.
>>
File: surf dunsparce.png (871KB, 900x1240px) Image search: [Google]
surf dunsparce.png
871KB, 900x1240px
>managed to hit a new PR with benches and squats, 215 lbs and 305 lbs respectively, a few days ago
>just plan on going to the gym now and lifting some heavy weights and enjoying a nice quiet evening
>>
>>42311537
>>>Won't get another girl

Ok, but you really don't know what this is about, I want to kill this bitch and it has nothing to do with us being together, I think she doesn't respect me at all and she doesn't know who I am. Bitches these days will see a good man and will not understand who you used to be when you were young.. Does she think I wont say something to her?
>>
>>42311566
why are you trying so hard to come off as a psycho on a mongolian horse breeding forum? Did daddy touch your special place when you were a kid?
>>
File: 4ch.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42311523
Here's one of them scooting around this morning with their "aunt". I have some videos but don't know how to make webm's and don't think people would want to go to youtube for it.
>>
>>42311497
You are in a time machine, just so happens that it only goes in one direction, forward.
Your existence can change relative to time because you are a conscious agent capable of choice.
Get stoic and get it done mate
>>
>>42311133
If you really are better looking then it's because those guys think they have a better chance with your friend.
>>
>>42311170
Any girl that requests anything financially from you isn't worth your time. It's a different if you're married and have a shared financial situation.
You're not even 30 which means you're most likely a few years away from your peak anyway.
You're about to be a manager, you're obviously moving up in the world, so she should be the one scared you're gonna leave her. Please, for the love of zizz, do yourself a favor and don't bend to her will.
>>
File: cute.jpg (65KB, 865x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
65KB, 865x1000px
My workout was pretty good, felt nice. Dealing with some feels but nothing I can't deal with. Also even though I do decent on Tinder but I hate it and I can't seem to match with any women who share my interests. How do I approach women in real life lads?
>>
File: IMG_4222.jpg (28KB, 366x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4222.jpg
28KB, 366x300px
>>42311497
>>
>>42311590
>psycho

I'm not a psycho, but I might be a sociopath, I have changed a lot over time since therapy but I was legit a crazy guy up until 26 years old...

Frankly, people might meet a man when he is in his 30s and they think they can fuck with him, but they don't understand what that man has to lose if he does anything to you at all. Things change, in your 20s you might go out on a bar crawl and get in a fight with someone, look at life in your 30s and it is very different

I almost killed a guy, was expelled from 2 high schools, got kicked out of home school program, had to go to 3 charter schools (transfer since they opened up new ones)
and spent a few years going through life, than you turn 26, end up successful, and now you have to be some kind of good boy for the rest of your life?? Now you have shit to lose, and a bitch knows you won't do anything to lose your good job, house, or freedom. fuck...

If you are young, don't listen to me btw, no need in going and getting arrested at a young age, I'll tell you only reason why I changed was because was embarrassed to go back to night/high school at 23 to get my high school diploma

BTW, tried to transfer to another high school when I was a senior, they said no since of my background...
>>
>>42310797
Alright, so you're not going to become an MD and work shit hours for way less than you deserve. Time for you to apply yourself to a different field.
What intrigues you in life? I'm talking about that weird shit that you like talking about that other people think you know way too much about, or don't even understand the fundamental definition of.
I suppose I'm lucky in that I figured out I wasn't wanting to go into medicine in my first year of college. However, I just fucking loved genetics - way more than normal people. Now I'm going into my 4th year of college, working in a lab, I've got a publication under my belt, and I've presented at my state's academy of science (not that prestigious, but I'm still an undergrad). Hell, now that I'm around mostly males in my lab, it's encouraged me to get back into lifting (I stopped because I had to improve a bad GPA. 4 Semesters of Dean's List though!)
My current boss was a fucking biology education major in his undergraduate. He figured out teaching high school is shit, so he applied to graduate schools. He went to the best of the schools that accepted him, literally signing a lease on an apartment without seeing the place in person, and started looking into professors, trying to work in a lab.

Just because you fail the MCAT doesn't mean your life is over. It just means you've got to find what you really are meant for in life. You're gonna make it, man.
>>
>>42311697
Thanks for the motivation brah
Any anons in bioinformatics? Seems to be a good subject to get masters in. Currently doing research in a lab, and I like it even if it can be a grind.
>>
>>42311272
you have resting bitch face, it's ok my friends say I have it to.

just start smiling more only thing that helps
>>
>>42311687
and? i have killed and don't need to say shit to anyone, it's life in the third world.

No one cares how tough you were growing up dude, literally no one here gives a fuck, you can grow up and completely cut her out or you can be a little boy again and fuck everything up cause he roid raged to a bitch. You have no idea how much a dead man weighs, and playing the bad guy online won't get you shit
>>
>>42311746
>i have killed and don't need to say shit to anyone,
ruski?
>>
File: 1499838925359.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499838925359.gif
469KB, 512x807px
Fridays are my leg days, so workout was fun because I love doing legs.

Want to go out and get laid but I'm feeling like a tired depressed fucking mess.
>>
File: 1468792356723.jpg (13KB, 247x206px) Image search: [Google]
1468792356723.jpg
13KB, 247x206px
Have had a pretty shit year so far, but it's getting better.

>me and gf broke up
>lost my job
>been a neet the past few months
>started working out at my dads bad ass home gym
>notice my skelly body gaining mass
>girl i know says "wow anon you got bigger"

feels fucking good senpai
>>
>>42311773
Huemonkey
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (70KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
70KB, 750x1334px
What do I say? I'm on my third beer but on antipsychotics so I'm more autistic.
>>
>>42311838
dude, she's fat
>>
>>42311838
"sub nIBBA wun sum f0ck 2nite babby?"
>>
>>42311847
And I'm a guy with bipolar disorder and a 7.5 inch needledick. I'd bang her. But then again bumble/tinder have lowered my standards
>>
>>42311858
very well then, ask her if she's an archeologist
>>
>>42310687
gym earlier then carolina ale house for some cheat meal buffalo tendie gainz. cold shower now reading book before bed for the knowledge gainz.
>>
>>42311329
>Only look good in a mirror and after a haircut, pictures are all ugly
>Poor
>No connections
>Fat
>Gyno and big nipples
>Terrible calf insertions
>Bad eyesight and astigmatism
>Bacne, two large seperate acne cysts on my back the size of a cocoa puff.
>No money to get doctor to get that shit removed.
>Yellow teeth
>Ears probably gonna be permanently fucked from my job but can't get a job anywhere else
>Feet and knees are gonna be fucked too
>Been lifting for like 6 years on and off and serious at times, yet im still a weak fucker with basic strength, 10pullups in one go but can't do 3 sets without failure squat much less than 2platex10 maybe deadlift 250x10
>Bench like 185x10
>Haven't even got to social situation bullshit
>Hate myself my life, bad relationship with parents and literally no friends

All fixable. Crying will do nothing pussy
>>
25 years old. Haven't had friends since middle school, also an ugly as fuck kissless permavirgin who has never even asked a girl out.

I've realized that I just completely dislike people. I can only be around people for a short time before I start getting really annoyed and, honestly, pissed off at the shit they talk about and do. Even though I haven't had friends for a decade and no sex at all, I never sit here and cry about not having a girlfriend or friends, and I don't even put an effort in to get either, because I know that if I did get one I would just leave it all.

I know it's complete autism, and you guys will say that the reason I dislike people is because of the social isolation, and that it's a coping mechanism. While this is probably true, I just don't know how to overcome it. And this isn't to say that I'm this guy who everyone likes and I just act aloof. All I do is crack jokes and they eventually turn from funny to mean/angry as I get more pissed off being around people. I know I'm and asshole and I basically sabotage any possible relationships I can have with random people, coworkers, classmates (when I was in school) from a combination of avoiding social situations and getting so annoyed and pissed off from the start

Hell, I've even been a youth sports referee for the past decade because I literally get paid to piss people off and laugh about it afterwards.

I think it's over for me fit.
>>
File: smug.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>42310687
going to a party tomorrow night with the school class. A girl that ive fucked already wants to fuck me again but im going to cuck her.
>>
>>42311697
>talking about that weird shit that you like talking about that other people think you know way too much about, or don't even understand the fundamental definition of.
What if that's something retarded like conspiracy theories or analyzing films
>>
>>42311916
film critics are a real thing, and you could always start a weird blog for your theories
>>
File: right.gif (3MB, 364x296px) Image search: [Google]
right.gif
3MB, 364x296px
Lost an opportunity of a lifetime. Picture it.

>be manlet me in the bus station (Vegeta tier, 1,65m, lean with muscles, cute face and light eyes)
>suddenly a beautiful tall thing comes at the same stop in the station
>at least 10cm taller than me, long legs, blonde, extremely beautiful face with a small cleft chin (not prominent)
>was a shemale, not just any shemale, THE shemale, looked actually better and was more feminine than Andrej Pejic, smooth face, beautiful, more beautiful than women and men and anything
>she makes eye contact, looks at me from head to toes, makes eye contact again, smile AND COMES CHAT
>we chat, then sit on the bench, BAM, tongue, touchy touchy
>bus arrives, we sit in a two-seater, start chatting, she invites me to hang out and party with her and her friends tonight
>I said I couldn't
>she tried to get my number but I said "if we see each other again, we'll go out"
>she kept "aww, why is that? let's go out!" in a very charming voice but I stood my ground and refused to give her my number because nobody knows I'm into feminine boys
>we keep tonguing and touching until my stop comes
>I get out

Lost the opportunity to hit a PRIME boipucci. Not these internet trannies with angles and everything. Even her head was very feminine. Cute, big eyes, petite nose... And she wasn't a prostitute tranny, it was just a boipucci.
Now this will be my friday night. Feeling that phantom pain, you know? When you lose a limb but you still feel that limb there? This is my phantom pain, the pain of a phantom boipucci.
I "rejected" her then because I'm "straight", imagine if we started dating. While I'd be proud of how good she looks, she was still a man, regardless of how feminine and beautiful.

I'm feeling amazing because she was actually BETTER than any girl I've SEEN or hooked up with and DAMN, I CAN GET SOMEONE LIKE THAT? HOLY SHIT, I MUST LOOK GOOD.
But at the same time I am feeling regret. Regret for not being balls deep in that boipucci.
>>
>>42311864
That won't work. Has that ever worked unless you're a golden god? Try harder.
>>
>>42311923
>traps

yeah you gay anon
>>
>>42311734
No problem. The largest barrier for bioinfromatics would probably be lack of knowledge related to coding and whatnot.
If you're in it for money, why not look into plant research? Monsanto and their competitors pay big bucks.
>>
>>42311922
>film critics
I feel like they barely dig into the meat and meaning of a film. They'll offhandedly mention something but not in the way I'm thinking about, they just rate films. At least everyone on rotten tomatoes
>>
File: WojackFit3.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
WojackFit3.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
>>42310831
You sad, sad cuck.

>Tfw you can ascend
>>
>>42311935
very well then, ask her if she's working out
>>
>>42311946
And she replies "*giggles* no" then what?
>>
>>42311838
Sup girl
>>
>>42311942
you can always be the first one anon, who knows, maybe you start writing to a small time jornal, then going up on life. You can also start a blog with this, money is money

where there's a will there's a way

>>42311953
Then you say "yeah, it shows". It's important to low their self steem before delivering the finishing blow
>>
>>42310831

I would kill for a good paying career like an accountant.

Tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
File: 1484456231001.jpg (611KB, 1771x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1484456231001.jpg
611KB, 1771x1482px
>>42310831
LEAVE NOW.

>>42310687
I'm officially unemployed. I've talked about it on this general a few times before but I actually went through with it, turned down the counter offer and everything. None of my applications for other jobs have been accepted but I've got a ton of savings. It just feels weird having nothing lined up, I'm a natural workaholic and I quit this position because I didn't think it provided value to the organization, much less the world and I told my boss as much.

All I want is to be a productive member of society.
>>
>>42311889
Force yourself to just be near people without talking. Maybe go to a gym that had fitness classes, listen to everyone talk before and after. Don't be a creep about it, but be physically near. Hell, listen to fucking vloggers on YouTube at home. Do something to force yourself to normalize other people and all that comes with being around them.

Fake it till you make it. I know you've probably heard it before, but literally faking that you're a normalfag will eventually change you at a psychological level.
>>
>>42311889
you just have to find people who accept and you like being around, I was the same way in college until I got a group of friends my junior year
>>
>>42311968
Not sure if serious or genius. Could work but I gotta be the "nice guy", right? That's what society defined me as.
>>
Changed lifting to 5AM so I can lift before work and not have an excuse of "being too tired" after work.
Felt like I was gonna pass out on Squats.
Tried to improve poverty bench, only got to 3x8, and not 4x8.
Whole time in the gym shower felt like I was gonna vomit.

I have job interviews in my current field of work, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm afraid that I look good on paper but will be an absolute wreck in the new work place (assuming they hire me).

I feel like shit day in and day out.

I have the social skills of a wet brick.
>>
>>42312039
What do you mean by leave now, if it makes you feel any better senpai auditors dont contribute to society, my job is pretty much like usury, i create something out of nothing.
>>
I start my first job after uni on Monday, my weekend will be worrying about it
>>
>>42310687
yhinking of getting a slow cooker so I can make quick nutritious meals since I have no time to cook like I used to

can Ijust throw in whatever I feel like and come out with a delicious meal? like some chicken, veggies, rice,seasonings, water, olive oil(for fat) and its done?
>>
On my 5th drink now. Alcohol fits me so well. I avoid it because I know it's the drug that fits me. If I could be drunk 24/7 I would finally be happy
>>
>>42312043
I do that. I sit around and listen to what people talk about. I still don't like them. I also rarely if ever laugh at things people talk about. I remember back in college when I would hang with roommates and their friends (likely out of pity), they would actually make a note when I would laugh at something. I make others laugh pretty easily but rarely if ever laugh myself. I also try to fake it, but eventually it goes to shit
>>
>>42312098
Are you >>42310831? I was telling him to leave his girlfriend for extorting him.

In terms of being an auditor you provide real value to a business by protecting them from prosecution from the IRS and state tax authorities. To compare I worked in higher ed administration, I was literally just bureaucratic overhead.

>i create something out of nothing.

Implying that's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1496419116540.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496419116540.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>probably have bdd
>running out of money fast
>want to learn languages but cant stick to it
>want to go to gym more but have trouble motivating myself
>might get disowned by father
>spent more money than I should have only to completely complicate my life and hurt people I love
>have no interest in the future
I'm tired
>>
>>42310942
>anyone do anything on Friday nights?

Magic the gathering. Game stores make me feel alpha even though I'm beta as fuck.
>>
>>42312170
Idk about breaking it up to her, if i pass this exam yes, if not I need a shoulder to cry on.

Also you would think so. There alot of red tape in public accounting. Literally the most kike shit you can imagine outside of crazy things like complex derivatives.
>>
>>42312222
Any chance of a 98 IQ man breaking into public accounting? Always felt like I was too dumb for accounting. Didn't take the plunge.
>>
File: 1501192484194.jpg (421KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1501192484194.jpg
421KB, 1000x666px
>>42310962
>being able to bench 135 after two weeks.

I'm still at 70 lbs after 2 weeks
>>
File: 1497149684655.jpg (131KB, 1680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1497149684655.jpg
131KB, 1680x818px
>>42310687
>tfw browsing on fit drinking a beer
>wife says wot r u doin m8.jpeg
>on the internet
>she freaks out like im doing something sketchy

Wtf anons who herr /married/
>>
For the lower levels yea, auditing is a monkey job. Do it for like 2-3 years and then get a nice comfy position in industry. It what alot of people do.
>>
Feeling kinda bad. Realized that I need to stop drinking soda or I end up as another story on TLC. Longest I went was 1 month without it. Have no nearby gym and don't have enough money for a membership, so I'm making myself walk at least twice a day, once in the morning and evening, so I can get my 10,000 steps for the day.
>>
File: 1500657606119.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500657606119.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>42311081
>She's going out to clubs
>wants large sums of money for no reason

Are you really this dumb?
>>
>>42312222
Regardless of your protestations you are aiding people navigate the regulatory idiocy of our bureaucratic overlords. Seriously though if your girlfriend is seriously demanding money from you then you should rethink it, I'm saying this as someone who doesn't want to see another guy get JUSTed down the road. Lord knows I've seen it too often.
>>
>>42311687
>Now you have shit to lose, and a bitch knows you won't do anything to lose your good job, house, or freedom. fuck...

Reading your post... It sounds like she is blackmailing you with something. You don't explicitly say however. You keep talking about having something to lose... Are you talking about lashing out at her because she can act like a fool knowing you wont hit her... if so that's not a relationship, why would you even continue expending your time on this planet interacting with her. Any man could beat her ass, that doesn't make you special or a big man... Plenty men have it in them too... And the ones that do who choose not are then men one step under those smart enough to avoid the scenario in the first place. Or is she taking advantage of you in some way? IE. You have something she wants or can hold over you and is blackmailing you with or holding over your head and you have nothing to hold over hers other than to 'beat her ass' you think I wont do it etc...

If the case is she's just controlling and acting up just dump her, move flat etc... Sure you might have it tough, but so has everyone else in some way or other. After all you constantly got into trouble in your youth and while you might have graduated at 23... everyone else managed this 6 years earlier. You need to avoid confrontations with idiots.

Sometimes you gotta cut your losses and move on. Some people know that they can fuck with you because when you finally lose your shit they win. That's what they want. Maybe she borrowed a few thousand. You just stay there with the hope she's gonna pay it when she's not... The truth is you were dumb enough to lend it.

If she's holding something over your head and you can drop her take it as a lesson and move on you have just saved yourself 2-3-9-10 months of trouble... Then as soon as you leave you get the whole I'm pregnant thing... Which if you're still falling for this crap at 26 it's time to get real.

Das boot is great
>>
After a year of not lifting I finally hit 1pl8 for my squat again. Feels fucking great mang.
>>
File: 1466654536633.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466654536633.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>42310687
>break up with gf of 3 and a half years cuz colleges are 11 hours apart
>meet qt3.14 going to college with me
>go on a few dates with qt
>Still not over ex
>heart and dick telling me to try long distance
>brain telling me no
>the only way to deal with this frustration is to lift my anger away
On the bright side, I hit 2 pl8 on my squat thanks to my frustrations
>>
>>42310831

Hahahaha.

I would turn around and tell her I expect $2500 of her as an idiot fine for saying such a stupid thing then refuse to answer her calls for a week and just ask her if she's got the 2.5k, and if she didn't have it I'd tell her to try again next week. I'd do this a few times before changing my number/moving. I wouldn't even extend her the courtesy of formally breaking it off, let her go mad for 3 weeks and wait for her to start threatening to cheat/leave when you already ended it a month earlier in your head.

Will make a great story to any other chic in future and let them know you mean business.
>>
>>42312284
Is this bait? What are you in 7th grade?
>>
File: 1496206290119.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496206290119.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>42310687
>the next door neighbors are partying again

I need to move out of this homo college town.
>>
>>42312362
Why don't you join them? Better than spending your night alone on 4chan
>>
What do you think 4chan? I'm 4 drinks gone living at my parents house on a Friday night. Should I sneak in a couple more shots before going to bed?
>>
File: 1483233382395.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483233382395.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>>42312369
I'm 26, they're 20 or younger. In Charleston, SC all the houses are built with a porch to the side so when people are outside talking and drinking on their porches the sound goes straight to the windows next door. None of them are bothering me except for this one really loud bitch with an annoying laugh.

Fuck I hate this place so much, 12 more months to go.
>>
File: 1500922291798.jpg (79KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
1500922291798.jpg
79KB, 901x883px
Asked a complete qt3.14 from university out, attempting to plan what I'd want to be a date.
>messages are all read
>no response
>want to sleep early since I have plans tomorrow
>also want to wait for response

Knowing my luck, if I sleep, I'll get a response. If I don't, I'll never hear back until we see each other again at the gym.
...FUCK I know us talking face-to-face is comforting, but don't leave me hanging like this.
>>
>>42312393
No way. Im going to COC this fall semester!

Want to be gym partners?
>>
>>42310797
i have known this feel in the past
don't mope about it and start thinking about doing something else

also
>tfw texting oneitis
>she tells me she's being forced to go to a bar with her friends and she doesn't want to go
why do i do this to myself bros?
i'm sure she's lying about not wanting to go, why did she have to tell me
if i don't drink or smoke, will i ever find a girl to love me? i'm not attracted romantically to people who go out of there ways to do that stuff regularly, i'm just not
i can pull girls no problem, but i want to feel love
>>
>>42312393
Drink more and introduce yourself. Tell them to quiet down whilst carrying a fifth with you. If you're cool they'll allow you to party with them. Join bumble or tinder for the night and get some strange tail. Call backpages it will provide some laughs to the group. Drink more
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (32KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
32KB, 332x500px
I enlisted in the Navy a few months back. I was supposed to go to Law School but I realized the 100k student debt you have to take out was nowhere near worth it.

After reading a ton of anecdotes from people who hate being a lawyer or attorney I feel like I dodged a bullet.
>>
File: 1482731559732.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482731559732.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>42312430
>No way. Im going to COC this fall semester!

I'm an ex-employee (as of today). Just make sure you get a real degree. There's a lot of bullshit there. I'd work out with you but I'm an old fag, find chads your age and learn from them.

>>42312435
Already two pints in and listening to old Stefan Molyneux podcasts. I think they just left for the bars so I'm good if I can get a deep sleep by 2AM.
>>
>>42311170
You need to extinguish her presence from your life. She is a toxic human bean and manipulating you. Do not let fear rule your decisions, that's what cowards do AND THAT AIN'T YOU. She has ceased trying to make you happy.
>>
File: 1501196549709.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501196549709.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>42311662 here, someone please halp
>>
>>42311855
Dubs. You have to reply to it with this
>>
>>42312326
aww poor you, having to choose between 2 girls
>>
>>42311923
>Not saying no homo after

What are you, gay?
>>
>>42312482
>>42311662
Practice. Constant exposure to danger breeds contempt for it. Your perceved danger is exposing yourself to others, do it enough times and you won't even think about it.

Be perceptive, comment about something that they are doing, reading, what exerciser they are doing, etc. Remember how you made friends in highschool/middle school? Do that again. Talk to women the same way you talk to men.
>>
>go to work, day was productive
>eat lunch with qt I'm crushing on
>she buys me lunch for "being awesome"
>get invited to drink beer after work
>leave work early and go workout instead
>miss a few reps on a few sets
>no problem... get it Monday
>coworker group text
>ask if coworkers are still getting beer
>party hasn't even begun, great
>go home to shower because fuck showers at the gym
>qt decides she is going to remain in town "with bae"
>says we should hang out if we're downtown at some point
>think okay, we'll just not go downtown
>coworker bringing different
>hung out with her before, personality of a wet fish
>realize my life is pathetic and nothing can be gained from going out
>shut down and stay home watching The Office on netflix
>be season 1 Jim
45 ACP in that 1911 is looking better and better desu
>>
It was great,i actually like leg day.

I wish I had the courage to ask a 6/10 out.(did cardio beside her for 20 min)

I work tomorrow morn then have the rest off, biking to church is up their.
>>
>>42311662
>>42312482
Find something you know they're interested in, and just ask them basic questions about it. If she's wearing a certain club t-shirt or a band shirt, or something with some "funny" instagram-tier text on it, ASK something. What it is, where did she get it, etc. Don't shoot a complement at her and wait for more, just ask a question, even if you already know the answer. Girls love sharing what they think of hobbies or groups they're invested in.

Either that or try OkCupid, you can filter out significantly more shit than Tinder.
>>
File: IMG_1336.png (93KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.png
93KB, 750x1334px
>>42312453
How do I reply?
>>
>>42312560
Succ my benis jej
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 651x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 651x401px
>>42312560
I'm an autistic virgin.

IS THERE A CHAD IN THE HOUSE? Someone help this lost young man.
>>
File: 1501297448561.png (33KB, 460x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501297448561.png
33KB, 460x443px
Another blood test in the morning
>>
>>42312560
Just be direct man

Ask for titty pics or tell her to fuck off.

She looks nice and all but you gotta get what you want.
>>
>>42312560
ask her to tickle your pickle
>>
>>42312560
If you really wanna talk to this chick say "thanks! I don't wanna give you cooties on our first date. Haha just kiddin, but you are cute! We should text if you're down. I'm really bored." And boom you seal the deal.
>>
>>42312452
>dodged a bullet
>by joining the military
I see what you did there... enjoy following zog orders and literally increasing the freedoms of nobody. Stooge.
>>
>>42310831
fuck that leave her

how DARE she even say that
>>
>>42312560
>i think meeting you for lunch tomorrow will help with that
>>
>>42312428
>if I sleep, I'll get a response.
Even if you did, replying immediately is incorrect... communicates neediness... and lowers your overall attractiveness. Only use the phone for setting dates. Be too busy to text. Only interact in person. People BLOW IT all the time by texting too much. Women like mystery, and to be uncertain about your feelings.
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (71KB, 644x717px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
71KB, 644x717px
>>42311078
>>
>>42311131
it all happens to us. Fall in love w a random girl and start imagining a life together
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (125KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.jpg
125KB, 750x1334px
>>42312626
I got digits baby! Problem is she lives 30 miles away and she's kind of fat. But she has a decent face dispite her fatness so she has genetic potential for my kids.
>>
>>42312684
What do I say as an opener?
>>
>>42311207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5EZCHbu6tQ&

leave her
>>
>>42312705
Oy vey
>>
>>42311210
>asking /fit/ if we're social

>>42311923
fag

>>42312116
what do you do
>>
I was hanging out at Neo a ton, it's a Goth club in Chicago. I was there one night having a sip as usual and I'm outside hyped up on caffiene and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That's when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom. Hope that explains something.
>>
>>42312268
thats the case with everything. You have to EARN comfort by proving yourself and doing the work

>>42312269
constantly be drinking water. a gallon per day. itll keep the craving away

>>42312452
good

>>42312684
"my dik is in her what do I do now misc"
>>
Went to the fucking local bar for the first time and it was a bunch of couples. Will I ever get out of forever alone mode?
>>
File: 1463927643282.png (488KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1463927643282.png
488KB, 557x605px
>quit porn
>deleted around 1TB or so worth of it from my pc
>lack of fapping also makes me start noticing the women around me
>cute dentist who was cleaning my teeth rubbing her boobs on my head
>start having longer conversations with the 6/10 girl working at the nearby store
>hardly keep my head down
>make eye contact with girls really often now
>not embarrassed or feel any awkwardness

Still fap once in a while, morning boners get stiff as fuck.
>>
File: 45345345.png (103KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
103KB, 283x244px
>>42310831
Laugh in her face my man
>>
>fail my deadlift set in the morning
>unmotivated to study for my PhD qualifying exams
>feel like the unattractive, skinny fat mess that I am
>literally living like a recluse because of said exam prep, hence so alone while QTs in sundresses are all around town

Why do I do this? I was under the impression that I could finally get my academic quasi-freedom and do research, not do even more bullshit exams.
>>
>>42312637
Hello r*ddit have my uboat xd
>>
File: 1500376132653.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500376132653.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
>>42312866
>used to fap or have sex 3-5 times a day
>still woke up painfully hard a few times per night by rolling over on it or something
>still woke up with morning wood so strong I had to wait 5 minutes to piss

>quit porn for a while
>was 50% hard all day, leaking precum off and on, and my perineum felt swollen every time I sat down
>go a few days without sex during this nofap experiment
>feel a crazy strong urge to defecate all of a sudden
>run to the bathroom

>prostate was so swollen it made a tiny movement feel like a giant log
>by the time the movement had traveled 6 inches to exit my ass, its every bump and ridge had stimulated my bloated prostate to the point of feeling like a hot coal
>this burning feeling flooded out from my prostate, filled my ass, balls, dick, belly, etc over the span of about 30 seconds
>suddenly shaking, moaning, and orgasming like a chick as my half-erect dick pissed out a stream of semen into the toilet
>ejaculation lasted 10+ seconds, orgasm lasted 30+

>have to jerk off 4 times in 10 minutes while sitting there to get the burning to stop

>never try no-fap again
>>
File: 1501198155720.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501198155720.png
144KB, 394x360px
>graduated 2 months ago with a history degree
>Job hunt not going great, I have two years of experience in senior care and am looking for administrative/director work in that field
>parents riding me about it, telling me I have to pay for car insurance starting in September as well as start looking for somewhere new to live
>applied for state trooper exam and am looking into ATF recruitment

Thinking about going back to school, job or not, for middle eastern studies to move toward a History PHD with a focus on the medieval but I don't fucking know anymore. My breakup from march is still eating at me.

>dumps me two months before graduation
>fat bitch leached off me emotionally and financially for 3 years
>everyone tells me I should dump her
>"ha no waht lol shes my first gf and its going so well, I'm going to marry her and were going to move to Arizona!"
>monkey branches to an ugly beta because he's emotionally available and her friends like him
>mfw its literally the same thing that happened to the other guy when she started dating me
>literally every single fucking step was the same

it fucking broke me. I could barely finish my senior project, but I, with a perfect grade on top of it all. I have reconciled hating her, I wish she was dead and I try desperately not to talk to anyone about her. What haunts me are the pleasant memories, the ghostly echoes of a girl that never existed who I was slavishly devoted to. In some of my recent dreams I've hunted her and when I catch her I take her eyes. I know how that sounds and it makes me ill. I have no desire to harm her in life, I only want to forget. My parents have suggested seeing a doctor because they see how I've been, not that I've told them about my dreams.

Church isn't helping the way I thought it might, same for the gym, but at least I am making progress there.
>>
>>42312986
what the fuck do you eat
>>
>>42311133
Resting bitch face? That'll do it. If I see a woman that looks like she's perpetually pissed off I'll check her out from afar, but move along knowing that she's likely not interested. That, combined with you being attractive (in your own eyes at least) intimidates a lot of men, and will make you really unapproachable a lot of the time. Smile a little.
>>
>>42310819
You can and will do it!
>>
>>42311170
You can do better; leave now before you regret it.
>>
>>42311170
It'll only get worse if you stay with her. She'll drain you financially, mentally, and emotionally, and then she'll leave you. You're clearly a catch if you've got your shit that well together. Just remember that you'd be the one who's settling.
>>
File: 1496827875144.jpg (104KB, 684x736px) Image search: [Google]
1496827875144.jpg
104KB, 684x736px
>My entire (small) social group have devolved into neet sacks of shit
>Roommate/best friend (who used to be gymbro/protege) has stopped lifting with me, just stays in our apartment all day and night playing WOW and "working" on undisclosed projects
>Used to have dreams of doing lucrative coding, now he just says depressing shit about being an IT wagecuck for the rest of his life
>Other best friend is sinking into depression and only hangs around with this overly emotional girl who's probably making him worse by filling his head with depressing "romance is dead" shit
>He's given up on his med school dreams and switched majors to cultural studies or something barista-tier
>Other close/semi-close friends have gone separate ways or gotten deep into relationships
I'm doing alright enough myself (in that I haven't completely thrown in the towel yet) but it's depressing to watch, no matter what I try to earnestly say to them they just ignore it. These guys have been my best friends for years and they're not even the same people anymore.
I've hung out with a pseudo-normie friend who knows a lot of frat guys in an attempt to make new friends, and they're all just huge assholes. Image and sex obsessed manchildren that I can't forge anything meaningful with.
It's getting to me because I know that as you get older it's harder and harder to connect with new people, especially girls. Where are you supposed to meet potential gfs if you don't know anyone? "Just go clubbing dude" doesn't get you anyone with any interest in relationships.
>>
Watching "A River Runs Through It" I resonate so much with Paul played by Brad Pitt. On the outside things are going well but in the inside I'm dying.
>>
File: 1500219105757.jpg (67KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1500219105757.jpg
67KB, 750x562px
>>
File: 1494907376592.png (204KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494907376592.png
204KB, 540x480px
>>42313016
Whole foods only.
I buy raw meat, veggies, and sometimes fruit and cook all of my meals.

I have a food budget of $150/mo and spend ~$80-100 on meat. I rotate between chicken, beef, pork, and sometimes fish.

I spend ~$80-100 on the meat and the rest goes to veggies to cook with it and some fruit to snack on. I cook 7lbs of meat and a quarter of the veggies each Sunday and distribute it across 7 tupperware containers, one for each day. I eat only lunch every day, but make sure it's at least 1600 calories, if not 2k.

I'll eat some snack veggies or fruit, like bananas or some avocado in the evening so I'm not too hungry to sleep. This usually pushed me over 2k calories.

Wake up, jog, lift, study and class, repeat forever.

Bowel movements are great. Lots of fiber consumed. Not much that can block a person up. My prostate was just so swollen and sensitive that the smooth passing felt like a ribbed dildo or something sliding by. It felt like getting stabbed in the prostate with a knife made of ecstasy every time a ridge or bump passed over the gland. I can never forget the feeling. Like a lightning bolt of pure pleasure, then another, then another. Each one building the burning until it washed over half my body.
>>
>>42310687
1.today's a rest day
2.caught wife texting another guy some questionable shit yesterday and told her i knew and she cried and i literally skull fucked her out of anger
3. drink, skull fuck her again probably
>>
File: 1499168934396.jpg (83KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1499168934396.jpg
83KB, 800x569px
>>42313114
nice
>>
>>42313114
How questionable? Don't fall for "I won't talk to him anymore", I've learned this the hard way
>wife
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>42313093
do these faggots dress like this everywhere? you're in a graveyard in a tank top down to your nipples in a snap back. you're in a sleeveless hoodie whats the fucking point.
>>
>>42313114
what was the questionable shit?
>>
>>42311133
desu if it's what you say your friend is probably just attracting betas who aren't bothering you because you're looking to distant/unapproachable/ uncomfortable with body language and they think they'll just be instantly rejected
>>
>>42313126
>>42313132
>"are you a squirter"
>yea hehehe

Also I control the phones (Project Fi) and not only did i block his number but threatened his life through calling him and telling him if i see a single text or missed call I'll come to his place of work (I know where he works) and slit his throat
>>
File: meAF.jpg (109KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
meAF.jpg
109KB, 901x883px
>>42310687
Does anyone feel like they're just going to be stuck in the same shitty job forever? I've been working in this store for about 5 years now and I feel like I will never get out. I have some college experience, but I dropped out because I didn't know what I wanted to do and I was very depressed.

I still don't know what I really want to do with my life. I just want to leave this hell hole. The pay is meh and my coworkers are kinda okay. It does feel weird though because a lot of them are in high school and I'm 23 oldfag.

I just can't keep doing this. I'm trying to fix myself, but damn its hard fixing yourself when your depressed and all alone.
>>
>Chad younger brother at party
>me browsing 4chan

It's crazy how much more life he has lived despite me being older
>>
>>42311111
order online fuckboi. checked btw
>>
>>42313144
>telling him if i see a single text or missed call I'll come to his place of work (I know where he works) and slit his throat
As a man I can kind of respect this but don't you think making explicit death threats is a bad idea?
>>
>>42313144
wow your wife is proud of pissing. cool wife
>>
Dreaming a lot lately of a girl I once knew. I know that I just idealize her in my mind though. That she could never compare to what I perceive her as right now. So I guess I don't know if I should try, or if I should move on.
>>
>>42313157
join military and become a security guy.
>>
>>42313169
I live in florida and i've been in jail for less
>>
>>42311296
this
>>
>>42313161
I could be at a party right now, but I don't give a shit about it. I've been up since 5, and it's a bunch of people that I didn't keep up with after high school for a reason. Parties just blow in general a lot of the time.
>>
>>42311923
>I will never date a "straight" fitizen

Just sad
>>
>>42313161
Don't get me fucking started
>Visiting home for a week before school starts back
>16yo brother constantly has people over
>Never sleeps at home, is out at parties 7 out of 7 nights I'm home
>Overhear him having multiple screaming phone conversations about his "side piece" giving him shit and his best friend finding out he's fucking the friend's gf
>Drive his car to the gym while mine's getting tuned up for the day
>Full of alcohol and weed, burner phone, and a bag full of lube/condoms
Meanwhile I'm a 22yo khv
>>
>>42313222
With those trips, anything is possible
>>
>>42310687
>went back to school in the spring after taking 2 years off
>only 2 semesters left after this summer
>made straight A's so far
>been focusing solely on cutting and schoolwork
>second summer semester rolls around
>about midway in I notice this qt grill on my bus
>she says something to me one day while we're getting on the bus
>we chat briefly then she puts her headphones on
>miss my chance
>regret it for a week
>bump into her last friday and get dem digits
>go on a date this monday
>waiter asks what we're drinking
>I say water
>she says "me too, haha. I'm not 21 yet. How old are you anyway, Anon?"
>sweatingman.jpg
>"26"
>she's 19
I feel weird but the date still went pretty well I think. She might be coming over tomorrow. I'm excited in spite of the age gap. I just have to not be a weirdo. I can theoretically do that.
>>
>>42313144
I think the explicit death threats were probably a bad idea, but you did what you needed to. Only plugged a hole tho, you either need to reeducate your wife or get rid of her pronto.
>>
>>42313239
I was friends with a lot of kids like that when I was 16, things didn't always go their way later in life. I definitely took part (especially where drinking beer was involved) but a lot of kids found out the hard way that a) going raw feels better and b) not every girl who says she's on birth control is telling the truth. Look out for your brother.
>>
>>42312432
Accompany her fgt.
>>
>>42313268
My parents have a 7 year difference and met under similar circumstances, fight the good fight anon
>>
>>42312432
go to the bar with her
>>
>>42313273
>get rid of her pronto.
i aint payin child support bud, got a 3 year old. wife is salvageable, she just needs to learn that a good dick isn't a man a minute and she's got it fucking made with me doing all the fuckin housework while she goes off to do her rinky dinky 11/hr job and me earning 60/hr from home. rich girl that thinks the world is better than it is but damn is that ass fat.
>>
File: 1488765047187.jpg (142KB, 454x707px) Image search: [Google]
1488765047187.jpg
142KB, 454x707px
>>42313268

>Girl rejected me last semester because of my age (27)
>Hairline is receding more quickly with each passing day

Gonna end it soon. It's not getting better despite everyone telling me it would.
>>
>>42312432
Drinking and smoking are two of the best ways to get close to people, even just sharing that experience once is revolutionary for a friendship or relationship. I know you may have moral qualms or very valid religious objections but it's worth considering
>>
>>42312705
"Hey, you may know me as the sick guy from tinder (or whatever fucking app that is)"
>>
>>42313289
I'm the poster you're responding to and my parents have a 15 year age gap. My mom said my dad aged 5 years every date. I know it won't matter in the long run, but the short term could be weird. That being said, if I like her enough, none of that will matter.
>>
>>42313161
>>42313239
Sometimes I sit here as an only child and think it's good that I didn't have a sibling because I can't imagine what it would be like to not only have a sibling ashamed at having me for a brother for being the loser i am, but i also get to use it to kinda blame my parents for how i turned out
>>
>>42313309
Just shave bald, my man. Rejection hurts, but it's inevitable unless you go full hermit like I had for a while.
>>
>>42313284
>>42313290
>>42313312
it's too late bros, i fucked up
besides i have to wake up early tomorrow for some family bullshit
>tfw she told me she just wanted to rest in bed after working all week but now she has to go, it'll be her first time at a bar
>tfw she told me her friends were bringing guy friends she doesn't want to be around
i'm so stupid
>>
>>42313066
You're dead on dude. It sucks seeing close friends go down the wrong path, even when you try to talk with them.

As for the girls' question, try meeting someone at your work or through mutual friends. Bars sometimes have trivia nights.
>>
>>42313326
I think it's more about lifestyle similarity than numbers. A 17-year old high school junior and a 19-year old college freshman would have very little to talk about but if you two are at the same school both living the college lifestyle I don't see why it'd be problematic
>>
I'm fucked boys. Fell head over heels in love with this women I work with. She makes me feel things I didn't know could be felt. She makes 100k+ a year and is one of the most caring and loving humans I have ever met. Only issue is she has two kids already from a prior marriage, her husband died in a car crash, up till be he was the only man she was ever with. I'm not playing house to kids that arnt mine. I couldn't stop this now even if I wanted too, the way she holds me, the things she confides in me. Boys im fucked, don't let this happen to you
>>
>>42313144
it was your wife brah. go to couples therapy
>>
>>42313066
your social cirlce was the exact same as mine in college
except i was one of those fuckers who also threw in the towel
>>
>>42313355
what do you mean "it was your wife"
>>
>>42313336
>>42313309
Also know that it will get better eventually. Then it'll get worse. Maybe even worse than now, who knows. Then it'll get better again. There are always good times and shit times. Sometimes the shit times last for years. They did for me. Five terrible years.
>>
>>42313348
You're going to let having to be a stepfather keep you from somebody you love? Sounds like you're getting cucked by children. Stay with her and have 3 kids of your own so you own a controlling stake in the family
>>
>>42311275
hhh those shiny toes!!! Nice puppers friend I hope they grow up strong.
>>
>>42313348
You're not fucked, she's not going to be with you. Clearly you don't deserve the woman because you can't put away your ego enough to begin to form relationships with her children who, at this point in her life, are far more important than you are. You're going to let a supposedly great woman go because you won't stop looking at it as being cucked or duped into raising another man's kids. Get the fuck over yourself you child and either be a better man than you are now or get lost and let the woman find someone who's willing to *actually* care about her.
>>
>>42313346
This is true. We also have a lot in common so far, so We'll just see where it goes.
>>
>>42313379
>>42313395
Sorry boys, I wrote that out a little to fast. Meant to say I WILL be playing house with these kids. I'm already roped in.
>>
>>42313368
The blame should be distributed 50/50. Even if the guy initiated, she reciprocated. You should seriously sit down and talk to her about it, don't just brush that shit under the rug.
>>
File: c-c-cute.gif (627KB, 373x360px) Image search: [Google]
c-c-cute.gif
627KB, 373x360px
>>42313348
Hey I remember you from the previous thread! Imo its not like it was a divorce or anything, plus your in your early 30's and she's still pretty prime at 27. I'm alot younger then you but if I were you I would just accept your feelings for her, its obvious from your other posts that she loves you as well. Idk maybe i'm still just a hopeless romantic but I think you should give this a shot.
>>
My depression has largely cleared up since I got back into lifting/eating healthy but, every now and then, I have one of those nights. Tonight is one of those nights. I feel shitty and lonely and like my life isn't going to go anywhere and I know there's nothing I can do to help myself.
>>
>>42313348
go for it dawg. you don't meet someone you love everyday
>>
>>42313414
Yeah bro, thanks for remembering me. I've have accepted it. Like I said before I when I went to tell her I couldn't do it because of her kids I cracked and told her i'll try and be the best man I can be for her and her kids.

>>42313421
i'm fucking in, just wasn't ready to raise kids
>>
>>42313416
I feel yah. Ive learned to do things out of spite. If I feel down, I keep going just to spite myself.
>>
>>42313412
we had about a 3 hour long talk when she came home from work after i discovered it. i definitely didn't brush it under, and made it known that this WILL NOT happen again if we are to remain together.
>>
>>42310687
Workout was good. Crushed a new working weight for shoulder press, 155 for 3x8
Night was really shitty, went on a date with a girl who had been talking a huge game over text, had great conversations for a few hours over dinner and coffee, madeout a little before we went out to the bar, then we hit the bars and she straight ignore me for an hour. Like I tried to break into the conversation with her friends and got straight ingored. And then I saw she was texting and snapping some dude So I told her "I thought the date was going well but you've straight up ignored me for an hour, you want to do something some other time, let me know." And I left to another bar with some friends. Felt real shitty. She was genuinely autismo when we were alone like I knew she was interested, but she handled it terribly and I'm not gonna deal with that disrespect. She can fuck off if she wants to play around.
>>
>>42313436
dude shes getting fucked 10ways from sunday from 10 different dudes.
>>
>>42311838
>beer
>antipsychotics

shiggy diggy frens
>>
>>42312163
Being an alcoholic is the worst, don't do it.
>>
>>42313451
see, that i find hard to believe seeing as how i work from home and she's literally here 24/7.
>>
>>42313436
alright man, I just didn't want you to make the same mistake my buddies did. You did well if you talked about it. Do you feel like she is being genuine?
>>
>>42313477
i mean i FEEL like she is, but honestly what the fuck do i know? that's what trust is, innit?
>>
>>42313473
then how did she meet this dude she was texting
>>
>>42312560
Small talk. Ask her about what she does. DO NOT listen to any of the autists here.
>>
>>42313489
she went to a subaru meet that she's no longer allowed to go to
>>
>>42313482
At the same time, she broke your trust. It has to be rebuilt. I know this is a tough situation (especially if you have kids). I mean you are the man who married her and knows her better than anyone else. It comes down to what you feel.

If you really think this was just a one time fuck up, great. Don't let the paranoia get to you.
>>
>>42313499
a car chick? Dude shes been fucked by 10 dudes this week alone
>>
Lost some parent time with my son and owe $300 in child support a month.
>>
>>42313502
I feel like it was a slip and also that the slip happened because of me. I honestly was living like I was single, playing vidja and not giving a fuck about anything - kid was an annoyance sometimes, work was the most important thing, etc. I've never been good with relationships and she's been very patient, but a person can only handle so much "lol whatever" type shit until they start looking for care (outside of sex) for so long. We actually had a family thing today and I was more attentive to her and in the car ride back home she said "THIS is what I've always wanted you to do" and it was just me doing stupid shit like check on her every half an hour and rub her back and shit. I don't deny my fault in the slip, I'm angry at myself for it, but I'm just kinda pissed that she didn't voice her fucking issues before turning to some fat old dude about it.
>>
My only friend (in this city) stud me up. We had plans for tonight yet when I asked, our dinner and movie planes are now plans with some guy.

I hate it how I always listen to her dating drama and even when we go out, as soon as some guy spots her she's gone. She only wants to hangout with me if it's convenient yet she's available for those guys she calls assholes as soon as they call up. She don't even bother to text me and tell me that our plans are cancelled.

I'm just done with her at this point. I'm so pissed off. I only got a few weekends left here until I'm moving. But it looks like I'm spending my Saturday night sitting home alone. I'm so pissed off that I almost feel like being dramatic and saying something nasty to her for standing me up for a guy she spent a week telling me she doesn't even like.

>inb4 cuck
We are both females.
>>
>>42310687
Worked a 12 hour shift so no gym today.
>Getting mires at work
>It's exclusively from dudes
Not really sure how to feel about that
>>
At jumps in Houston nothing but fatties, trolling people about linking park being shit l. Did I make it ?? I
>>
>>42313545
guy mires mean more than girl mires brah
those are straight jelousy and respect mires
>>
>>42313524
It's important you're realizing your role in this affair. Most people can't see their faults, and you already are taking the right steps forward to progress and mend the situation.

The next part is the hardest. You have to keep from slipping back into those old habits again. The first couple of months will be easy, but you have to keep reminding yourself.
>>
>>42313543
That isn't what good friends do. Let her know before you move so she has an opportunity to correct herself
>>
>>42312361
No. I'm just weak and skinny fat. This is an awesome minor goal I hit. Fuck your shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>42313567
Don't listen to that guy anon. Took me 8 months to hit 1pl8 and now I'm benching 3pl8s
>>
>>42313565
I don't care. She can keep fucking around and I'll just disappear from her life. Although she'll probably not even notice.

So lonely and bored that I'm considering going to movies alone.
>>
>tfw just got a new job
>it's a graveyard shift and it's all i got
not sure if i'm gonna make it lads
>>
>tfw just signed up for equinox
>used to go to 24h fitness
>holy shit this gym is amazing.jpg
>people put back their weights in the right spots
>no one slams shit on the floor like they're trying to crossfit
>almost everyone is white except for the black trainers who are ripped as fuck

did 15 miles cardio on a bike today felt pretty good, about 9 miles in tho i felt like my chest was going to explode, don't really know why and I also got light headed so I dropped my mph down from 22 to 13 for a few mins and then went back up to full speed
>>
File: 1500738833037.jpg (36KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1500738833037.jpg
36KB, 720x611px
>>42310687
>start doing a five day split with like 5-6 exercises each day
>/fit/ tells me how 'brosplits' are shit
>start looking at the more popular programs
>they're all 3 day routines with like 3 exercises per day
How is this anywhere near enough lifting bros
>>
>>42313543
You are her beta orbiter. Find a new friend. It's difficult. I'm trying to do the same thing now. Just hung out with a group of a work friends friends. It was awkward but I think if I hung out with more and more people I can get better at actually being normal around people and make actual quality friends.
>>
File: 1494708203143.jpg (185KB, 1205x805px) Image search: [Google]
1494708203143.jpg
185KB, 1205x805px
>>42313556
I mean, it's nice I guess, but I just want the qt cashier to acknowledge my existence bruh. I've talked to her a couple times but she usually clams up around me. I'm gonna be hopeful and just assume she's shy.
>>
File: Five Feels.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Five Feels.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
Walks have been going good, two parties to go to this weekend, one a farewell, the other a birthday party.
>>
>>42313616
any program will you get you results honestly. I'm on a bro split right now and my arms have blown up because they respond well to volume. Find what works best for you

>>42313580
I've been there. It's your call to tell your friend or not tell her. Do what you think is best, but I'd also advocate for taking the moral high ground.
>>
recovering fat fuck here who is just starting to get dates, do I shave my pubes or not?
>>
>>42313631
Trim. Low.
>>
>>42313561
Thank you.
>>
>get back on the supp wagon
>horny as fuck all the time now
>every waking moment is spent desperately trying not to think about porn

This can't be right.
>>
File: 1499470270880.jpg (79KB, 519x747px) Image search: [Google]
1499470270880.jpg
79KB, 519x747px
>>42310687
I'm 20 years old and I cannot find a girl that I would date. I just wished my friend a happy 21st with his GF off 2.5 years and I can't help but feel hollow inside, like no girl will ever like me enough to date me. I'm 6'3, 220 lbs with strong lifts been lifting for 7 years and I'm not as socially awkward as most 4 channers but the nights alone really get to me. I moved to a new city for an internship an I'm completely alone after working 8AM-6PM in software. it hurts and I'm still upset at myself but I put my best face on every day because no one likes a sad sack.
>>
File: delet kermit.jpg (18KB, 567x340px) Image search: [Google]
delet kermit.jpg
18KB, 567x340px
>>42310687
>hurt my neck a week ago
>still hurts, no matter how much I rest up still can't fully turn it
>been affect my lifts because I can't go too hard

I'll admit it feels better than it did before, and I did rest for a few days, but it seems like no matter how I sleep, I still wake up with stiff neck pain. Pretty much have to tilt my head slightly down now when I walk.
>>
>>42313821
See a doctor. It can easily become much worse
>>
I'm looking for a .gif to go in my inspo/goal folder. It's a big strongman looking dude in a gym. He's sitting on a bench and he gets up. He's wearing spandex if I remember correctly. White guy. I've seen it a few times but never saved it. Anyone have it?
>>
>>42313794
Everyone has been there man. Ask friends to set you up with someone they know you will like, and don't be afraid to talk to women in the open more often. If you feel comfortable with it, start online dating.
>>
>>42313580
>>42313543
is it not normal in girl friend groups for girls to always ditch each other for other friends/guys? considering you're all such backstabbing bitches to each other i would assume you're used to that kind of shit by now
>>
Good workout today got 335 deadlift for the first time, putting me at 900 total for the big 3

Failed a 145 OHP though :(

I have no feels other than >tfw no gf

I don't have any plans either. What should I do? I make pretty decent money but I never do anything with it
>>
>>42313844
I have and thankfully I have 1 more year in school - I'm joining the ballroom dance club this semester and making a lot of platonic (girl) friends over the summer but still it sucks at times. sometimes it feels like all ll I can really do really is keep my head up and keep lifting.
>>
>>42313794
let me guess 20 year old, working a full time software engineering job making $50 an hour, earning more as a student intern than most people make in their real life jobs right
>>
How do I make a women orgasm? I need some tips, I don't have a lot of experience with women and I recently starting seeing a girl who didn't believe I was a virgin till we slept together and she saw how awkward I was. I know shes not getting anything out of our sex and I want to change that
>>
>>42313889
20/HR but I guess. I make 30/hr in overtime. I have classmates making 40/hr in NYC but I have no interest in commuting to the city.
>>
>>42314029
do what you imagine you'd do when you watch porn. gotta transfer that vision of "oh man im gonna fuck you so hard" into reality instead of worrying. like yoda said do or do not there is no try
>>
>>42314077
I was thinking more along lines of oral sex, I can't last more then like 30 seconds with we are fucking. Shes really sweet and I want to do what I can to make her happy
>>
>>42314029
>>42314081
>caring about the girl during sex

beta. fuck her and cum
>>
File: 1500094989355.png (171KB, 628x556px) Image search: [Google]
1500094989355.png
171KB, 628x556px
>>42310687
I'm not getting a response from a job offer. Probably not gonna have a job for the summer.

But I finally broke a plateau for ohp, as I had to overcome a rotator cuff injury.
Did 47,5 kg for the first time so it feels bretty gud.

No gf feels are non-existent now. Think I am finally on the right track.
>>
>>42314087
youre a bully on the internet and you arent funny
>>42314081
im not gonna look it up for you but type in how to make a girl squirt on google. theres a vid of a dude fingering a chick showing step by step how to make her squirt. i tried it on my ex and she blasted pussy juice all over my boxers. it was insane and we both laughed.
>>
>>42314113
how bad was the piss smell in your room afterwards
>>
>>42314128
no she squirted pussy juice. it smelled like her pussy. and when i did it she was shaking after from how intense it was. pretty cool stuff
>>
>>42314113
I did some googling and I thought female squirting was them just peeing when they orgasm because thier muscles contract

>>42314087
Id rather be beta and make my girlfriend happy then alpha and lonely.
>>
>>42311170
You sound like a sweet heart, shame you met a cunt. Don't worry OP, you will find a girl who will treat you better than your bitch of a gf.
>>
File: 1500010442756.jpg (24KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500010442756.jpg
24KB, 577x382px
>>42312201
>watch movies in target language
>look up stuff on culture of target language
>use anki to learn target language every day for 10 minutes
There, a fair routine to learn languages at your own pace. It gets you some learning but more importantly it creates a connection with the language
>sit down and organize spending
Its just numbers, try to stay in range
>Fuck motivation, discipline is where it's at
Discipline doesnt care if you are tired. It is all the more rewarding when you finish a workout tired as fuck.

>>have no interest in future
Good. Focus on the present, that is the only time that really is.
>>
File: IMG_0058.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>42310687
Workout was GOAT, has /fit/ tried C4? what are your thoughts? I think it really helps me with working out in the morning when I don't have anything in my system to work with.

>Feels
tfw no gf
>>
workout was great, feel my bad leg gaining mobility and strength, light calisthenics tomorrow

pissed off about not being about to score psychedelics socially, and how the past few months have revealed little associations that slip into faulty judgements in real life. crazy to know that i got to trust this brain that's just as likely to lead me wrong. my only goal here is maintain an attitude of non judgement.

planned to meet up with different people, didn't. really want tomorrow's plan to happen though, it would be really self affirming
>>
>>42313268
>I just have to not be a weirdo. I can theoretically do that.
underrated
>>
>>42313239
>>Full of alcohol and weed, burner phone, and a bag full of lube/condoms
i was so close to living this lifestyle in hs but my upbringing was too restrictive so i never went through with it, it's crazy to look back now and think of all the opportunities that actually happened, shit the stereotype loner 4chan poster would be jealous of
>>
>>42312986
>>42313098
you should do it again and get really stoned right before you have sex again
>>
>>42313301
>60/hr from home
degree?
>>
>>42310831
>she expects Half of my $5000 bonus or she is leaving me
she's not your girlfriend, she's your escort
>>
File: fit_irl.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
fit_irl.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>42311889
Exactly the same as me. You might be schizoid, you should read the wikipedia page on it. I haven't had any friends since middle school, 23yo, khv, I feel sort of lonely but being around people doesn't make the loneliness go away. In theory I want a gf and friends but in practice people just piss me off and I push them away. I sorta resent society as a whole, fantasize about committing mass murder. Wish I knew how to get out of this hell.
>>
>>42311078
intermittent fasting and nice long walks (don't start both at the same time).
It's easier for people to skip breakfast and then eat whatever they want, and walking and talking doesn't feel like exercise but it burns a good deal of calories (particularly when you're fat)
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.